2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

I'm letting people know my nominations right now because the children weren't chosen. (!)

01. Kelly Monaco

02. Drew Lachey

03. Emmitt Smith

04. Apolo Anton Ohno

05. Hélio Castroneves

06. Kristi Yamaguchi

07. Brooke Burke

08. Shawn Johnson

09. Donny Osmond

09. Nicole Scherzinger

10. Jennifer Grey

11. Hines Ward

12. J.R. Martinez

13. Donald Driver

14. Kellie Pickler

15. Amber Riley

16. Meryl Davis

IPB Image

IPB Image

I was hoping you'd use your immunity on Kellie. I approve of it! :D Especially as Elliott would have targeted and cut her ASAP. :haha:

I guess these are good immunities.... because I probably would have nominated all of these people. >.

That's the whole point of using/giving immunities. :bleh: :haha:

:dead:

*me doing process of elimination to figure out who gave immunity to K*llie Pickler*

IPB Image

LOL How have you not figured out all of the immunities already? :dead:

I'm letting people know my nominations right now because the children weren't chosen. (!)

01. Kelly Monaco

02. Drew Lachey

03. Emmitt Smith

04. Apolo Anton Ohno

05. Hélio Castroneves

06. Kristi Yamaguchi

07. Brooke Burke

08. Shawn Johnson

09. Donny Osmond

09. Nicole Scherzinger

10. Jennifer Grey

11. Hines Ward

12. J.R. Martinez

13. Donald Driver

14. Kellie Pickler

15. Amber Riley

16. Meryl Davis

IPB Image

I’m serious.

IPB Image

Redfoo
Master P
Tom DeLay
Sean Spicer
Chris Kattan
D.L. Hughley
Penn Jillette
Kenny Mayne
Kate Gosselin
Tucker Carlson
Geraldo Rivera
Denise Richards
Evander Holyfield
Paulina Porizkova
Metta World Peace
Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino
Edited by Star*Man

Sean Spicer

IPB Image

Just like the last rankdown, I have the pleasure of cutting the trash that lasted too long. At least, unlike last year, he had the decency not to win. #lowstandards. Now, I don't really cut people for what they've done outside the show, that won't be mentioned here.

I won't bother listing his dances. It does not matter what dances he did. They were all absolutely terrible. Him getting a 5 would have been generous every week. Because we cannot have nice things, he scored above that. Despite sucking. Then with Jenna, he got slightly better. Like slightly. That is literally the nicest thing I can say. I hope DWTS learned to stop making ~shocking~ cast members like him. The core fanbase will always vote for them. They will always last too long.

The only thing entertaining about his run was Lindsay's weekly post after they escaped elimination. I hope she got paid extra for that!

Saving: Literally anybody else but him Redfoo

Tucker Carlson

IPB Image

Tucker Carlson is a FoxNews guy and sexist, racist and overall bigot who competed in one week of Dancing With the Stars, way back in season 3 (this was way back when evil people left first). His poor partner was Elena Grinenko and he was so incredibly bad at dancing, he spent most of the Cha-Cha-Cha in a chair. His obnoxious demeanor both on and off the show makes him an easy and satisfying cut. I really don't want to waste words on him so I'm just going to send loving thoughts to Elena who has to endure hearing about him in the news whenever he says or does something stupid (which is basically every day). Elena never got a fair chance during her two seasons on Dancing With the Stars, her partners were lazy AF and never gave her their full attention and time to rehearsals.

Watch if you dare: