2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

And just to explain my reasoning, I knew I wanted to go with people who did both rankdowns so that put Ariel, Victoria, Sola, Chris, and Anne in the game already. Steven requested specifically to be a Wildcard and Megan's application to me said " application plz choose me or don't." so that made it lowkey easy :giggle:. I knew Wally & Lily, Elliott & Richard, and Amanda & Diana had pretty similar opinions so I used a randomizer to choose one from each duo. Dee lucked out that there was no one he lined up really so I just put him in :haha:
I don't know why I just randomly re-thought of this, but shouldn't Diana have been guaranteed a spot rather than having her randomized with Amanda since she'd only played in the second rankdown and not in both of them? :unsure:

Diana, you should lawyer up at Alex trying to rig it against you. (!)

I don't know why I just randomly re-thought of this, but shouldn't Diana have been guaranteed a spot rather than having her randomized with Amanda since she'd only played in the second rankdown and not in both of them? :unsure:

Diana, you should lawyer up at Alex trying to rig it against you. (!)

I-....... didn't remember this at all I'm so sorry :o :'( :'( . I thought she was in the first one :broken: . She said sitting on the sidelines is better for her mental health anyway at least <3. And she'll still have her fair share of decisions to make :shifty:

And despite all that Camila is the Bey of the group. Normani over return her Kelly card and be a Bey which I would be here for. Ally is Michelle atm because of her DWTS stint. Lauren is the LeTavia/LaToya and Dinah is Farrah. Oops to her. :dead:

THESE COMPARISONS. :dead: But they are quite accurate. :haha: #PoorFarrah

The most successful currently. :roll: She is nowhere near Bey’s level; not even close in terms of talent and accolades. :bleh:

The props you're giving Bey. :wub:

Dee and Victoria have about two hours.

If either miss the deadline, either the nominator or any available wildcards can step in to make the cut and save.

OOOH I didn't know about this part. :shifty:

I-....... didn't remember this at all I'm so sorry :o :'( :'( . I thought she was in the first one :broken: . She said sitting on the sidelines is better for her mental health anyway at least <3. And she'll still have her fair share of decisions to make :shifty:
I just wanted to stir the pot. :giggle:

But Diana's happiness is what's most important. <3

Camila will stay the most successful from No Harmony because she rightfully recognized the time to go solo is before anyone else made an attempt, so she had a bunch of press on her while the others will still trying to learn how to harmonize together.

IPB Image

PQBbadnGX3I

Who is Tom DeLay? He is a Republican politician who was the House Majority Leader. He started his politic career in 1978, and throughout his entire career he was faced with many controversies - too many to start listing. But since this is about Dancing With The Stars, let's talk about his time on the show - he was the 2nd politician to appear on the show in 2009. He was paired with Diana & Elliott's Sola's favourite pro, Cheryl Burke. Tom & Cheryl lasted until the 3rd week - he wasn't eliminated but he had to pull out due to injuries. Anyway, his dances were always a hot mess; I posted his version of a "Texas Two-Step".

Saving: Chris Kattan
Edited by Star*Man

I'm just pointing out the most popular girl in the group aka Scherzinger, Ginger Spice (back in the day), Diana Ross, Cheryl Cole, Aubrey, O'Day, etc...

If you couldn't get what I was trying to convey not my problem.

#PoorMelody #Justice4Melody

D.L. Hughley

I would name a highlight of his on the show but I would be lying. If I had to name one it would be his highest scoring dance the Cha-Cha-Cha.

IPB Image

That was actually his lowest scoring dance. :giggle: Although that is probably his most memorable dance, for all the wrong reasons.

I'm just pointing out the most popular girl in the group aka Scherzinger, Ginger Spice (back in the day), Diana Ross, Cheryl Cole, Aubrey, O'Day, etc...
Ginger was the most popular spice girl? :huh: I always assumed it was Baby since she was the favourite of everyone I knew who listened to them. :haha: