2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

Queen Ally is performing in the Miss Universe :wub:

Just watched her performance! :wub:

Can Ally and Normani completely blow up already and get bigger than C*milla :|

:dead:

Of course I'm someone that's thinking there's room for all 3 of them. :giggle: :teehee:

no. I am not "popping off" I have had problems remembering her name in the past.

FORGIVE ME. :dead:

Normani>>>>>>the other three girls>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>C*mila

but I wish nothing but success for the first four :wub::wub:

The funny thing Camilla will most likely remain the most successful much to the hatred of others. :dead:

The funny thing Camilla will most likely remain the most successful much to the hatred of others. :dead:

Don't remind me :/ . I really do think Normani can strike gold one day though. Motivation underperformed compared to what I was hoping it would do, but she's still young. It's gotta happen soon though :shiver:

Uhhh I told you her name a few weeks ago in the discussion. :huh: Do you not pay attention to me? :bleh:

No.

I don't even pay attention to rankdown rules half the time. :haha:

Love you still though. :wub:

Edited by Solaris

Don't remind me :/ . I really do think Normani can strike gold one day though. Motivation underperformed compared to what I was hoping it would do, but she's still young. It's gotta happen soon though :shiver:

Ugh "Motivation" should have been a much bigger hit. :'( I'm not sure why there was a lack of promo for that song after the VMAs performance. At least she has some big featured hits, so the potential is definitely there.