2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

The first member. :dead:

I meant fifth member. :dead:

Victoria should cut & save to get us back on track then!

I said what I said. :*

I’ll see you at 8:36 AM in solidarity with Honey Boo Boo. (!)

IPB Image

She has a pokemon cut to do too! She has more to prioritize first. :P

Unless you done one already do NOT tell me what do to. :bleh:

Contributing to the Fifth Harmony talk even though it's done :)

Normani:

O7nMPV9rqlg

Ally I honestly expected the least from in terms of her solo career because I didn't know what direction she'd go in, but she's proved me wrong, I really like all her solo songs so far and I appreciate her hustle, she's doing lots of gigs, some completely random but good for her to get the promo! Wishing her the best after DWTS obviously.

Lauren.. I liked her song with Halsey and her first solo song. Haven't seen much more of her yet but think she has promise in her solo music for sure, so we'll see. It seems a little quiet for her at the moment.

Dinah's lowkey maybe a Tr*mp supporter lol, it's never been confirmed but lots of receipts came out of her family being pro-Tr*mp and she did an interview with 5H a few years ago where she said something like, "at least if Trump was president he wouldn't be afraid to step on people's toes", and it was an ugly look lol. It's a shame because she's had some fun solo songs but she's definitely having the least solo success.

Camila said some racist s**t and the Shawn fauxmance is cringe... I can't say I care to listen to the new album.

D.L. Hughley

IPB Image

Do I really have to save any of these people? Unfortunately, I do. :( Did I really wait an entire 24 hours to post my cut / save in soldarity with Honey Boo Boo? Yes, I did. :* D.L. Hughley will have the honor in being my first cut in the 2019 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown. ^_^ D.L. Hughley is a comedian/actor who competed on Dancing with the Stars 16. His partner was Cheryl Burke which I am sure makes this cut even sweeter for Diana. :giggle: He completed 5 dances and was eliminated in 9th place being the 4th celerity to waltz of of the competition. D.L. didn't take criticism well on the show and I know the judges can be off their rockers but sometimes it's just you. :wacko: I would name a highlight of his on the show but I would be lying. If I had to name one it would be his highest scoring dance the Cha-Cha-Cha. D.L. was quoted as saying 'He is making this a very unpleasant experience!' in regards to Len but when your dancing is unpleasant what can you do? :teehee:

Saving: Mike “The Situation” Sorrentino

IPB Image

-

IPB Image