Quick news and notes of past Voice contestants.

TeamAudra

Becky G brought out Libianca to sing People during her Coachella set!

They released a remix/Spanish version 🙂

Also, Fousheé has her own set for Sundays as well on the Gobi stage, which is pretty huge! Is she the first Voice alum to get a Coachella spot?

• Like 6

Danielle Bradbery played the country version, Stagecoach, in 2019. 🙂 She was a fill-in but got some great reviews.

Illness-related cancellations by Mark Chesnutt on the Palomino Stage and Jordan Davis on the Mane Stage led to some schedule changes. Danielle Bradbery moved into Jordan Davis’ time slot—and she wound up being one of the weekend’s highlights. Just 22, she dominated the Mane Stage with her magnetism and vocal talent. “Red Wine + White Couch” was fantastic, as was her cover of “Shallow” from A Star Is Born.

https://cvindependent.com/2019/04/stagecoach-2019-luke-bryan-shakes-his-booty-danielle-bradbery-makes-a-star-turn-diplo-and-friends-pack-the-palomino/

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Becky G brought out Libianca to sing People during her Coachella set!

They released a remix/Spanish version 🙂

It looks like her label has finally sent People to US radio. She got a large block of adds on both Rhythmic (25) and Urban(34) this past Tuesday.

I recall Someone648 mentioning Joy Oladokun as a preseason "name" who didn't make it to air a few seasons back. Joy is having herself a moment with a new album, Proof of Life, a profile in the NY Times and some cool placements.  https://www.nytimes.com/2023/04/15/arts/music/joy-oladokun-proof-of-life.html  In addition to the spots noted in the article, I heard Idol using a couple of songs from her last album to frame a segment last year.

Not making the show worked out for her, I guess.

• Like 2