Disney Movies Rankdown - Part II

Steven_

• Replies 2.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

:)

You don't like Bambi though. :bleh: But I've said many times you're write-ups are amazing. :bleh:

Let's just knock out the remaining Disney films so the remaining eight Pixar films can be the Top 8. :wub:

Nope :)

:shock:

I bet Thumper gave great financial advice. :wub::cha-ching:

This (except about being fine). :bye2:

Awww. :" border="0" alt="blushing.gif" /> I'm sad nobody else loves it as much. :( But glad you ranked it high too and thank you very much! :hug::hug: You know how much I love my Thumper. :wub: Oh really? I considered it, but I love my Top 5 a ton too. :bye2:

LMAO.... That was supposed to be "many." :lmao:

Awww that's totally understandable.

Ooh awww yeah. I didn't know others didn't really care for it much. :( But I'm glad it made it into the Top 30, especially for you as I know you loved Bambi and it's an all-time favorite of yours! :hug: And yess especially know of your Thumper love. :haha: And ahh yeah you're welcome. I think i had it in the 13-11 range and kept changing it around. Aww I think I did expect it in your Top 5 but curious to find what films are in those spots. :o

LMAO.... That was supposed to be "many." :lmao:

Ooh awww yeah. I didn't know others didn't really care for it much. :( But I'm glad it made it into the Top 30, especially for you as I know you loved Bambi and it's an all-time favorite of yours! :hug: And yess especially know of your Thumper love. :haha: And ahh yeah you're welcome. I think i had it in the 13-11 range and kept changing it around. Aww I think I did expect it in your Top 5 but curious to find what films are in those spots. :o

:giggle:

Thank you, Wally! :hug::hug: That means a lot.

Any guesses for #25? :sorcerer:

I still need to format the post, but I’m posting it momentarily.

There are a couple I could see showing up soon, but hope not another from my top half. :haha: :" border="0" alt="blushing.gif" />