The Voice S18 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

57 minutes ago, Catsy said:

FWIW it looks like right after the battles and KOs NBC will start airing Song Land in that same 8-10 pm time slot.  So it does look like they are postponing the live rounds for a later date.

Songland - NBC.comwww.nbc.com 
Songland - Premieres Monday, April 13 at 10/9c

Songland - Premieres Monday, April 13 at 10/9c

15 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

i'm confused how this mixed up brandin with Mandi they look nothing alike

That crossed my mind too. How the hell can you mix those two up? If the other one didn't even confirm to audition for the show...

20 minutes ago, rp3598 said:

II'm just thinking about this now, but if Cammwess and Brandin would have had a very awkward performance if they sang señorita. luckily it was Mandi instead

It still was awkward hearing CammWess sing “I love it when you call me señorita”....but yeah it was very less awkward than what you’re saying lol

What I saw from the sneak peek:

Megan vs. Cammwess (shows James singing Piece by Piece in rehearsal for Megan)

Mike vs. Darious

Todd vs. Cam

Joei vs. Levi

Roderick (partner wasn't shown)

so the only new information is Mike vs. Darious and Todd vs. Cam is confirmed but these were two very obvious pairings anyways. So for next week we should get one more in addition to these five.

since we have only we steal from this group, I assume the last pairing will be a steal (Toneisha vs. Cedrice, Zan vs. Joanna, or Mandi vs. Thunderstorm).

Edited by rp3598
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, rp3598 said:

What I saw from the sneak peek:

Megan vs. Cammwess (shows James singing Piece by Piece in rehearsal for Megan)

Mike vs. Darious

Todd vs. Cam

Joei vs. Levi

Roderick (partner wasn't shown)

so the only new information is Mike vs. Darious and Todd vs. Cam is confirmed but these were two very obvious pairings anyways. So for next week we should get one more in addition to these five

Wasn't Roderick facing Tate?

If the preview showed what were getting next week, the lineup would include:

Joei vs Levi

Todd vs Cam

Darius vs Mike

Megan vs CammWess

Even though I don’t think that’s the case...

Edit: I see I’m slow and late lol

Edited by TheVoiceFan2

IDK if this is the right place to talk about this but, Charlie Mason just gave Sara a B, and Samantha a B-. What?!

Edit: And Cedrice a C+!

Edited by FloorWax
  • Haha 1

Assuming that the parings for next week are...

Megan vs. Cammwess 

Mike vs. Darious

Todd vs. Cam

Joei vs. Levi

Roderick vs Tate

the last pairing has to be one of the steals. It wouldn't be Toneisha vs Cedrice because Blake already has 2 pairings from this set, so that leaves Mandi vs Thunderstorm or Zan vs Joanna.

3 minutes ago, MatthewPalermo said:

Assuming that the parings for next week are...

Megan vs. Cammwess 

Mike vs. Darious

Todd vs. Cam

Joei vs. Levi

Roderick vs Tate

the last pairing has to be one of the steals. It wouldn't be Toneisha vs Cedrice because Blake already has 2 pairings from this set, so that leaves Mandi vs Thunderstorm or Zan vs Joanna.

Last season the order in which the knockout steals were taped was the same order in which they were aired...

So I would say that next week we are getting Toneisha vs Cedrice and Megan vs CammWess for sure, since they were taped earlier than the other two steals

• Like 1

1 minute ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Last season the order in which the knockout steals were taped was the same order in which they were aired...

So I would say that next week we are getting Toneisha vs Cedrice and Megan vs CammWess for sure, since they were taped earlier than the other two steals

Lol imagine if Toneisha gets leaked again.

• Like 1

Assuming accurate information...

Week 1 of KOs:
-Todd vs Cam

-Joei vs Levi

Darious vs Mike

-Roderick vs Tate

-Megan vs Cammwess (steal)

Week 2 of KOs:

-Toneisha vs Cedrice (steal)

-Allegra vs Jacob

-Arei vs Jon

-Micah vs Tayler

-Mandi vs Anaya

One or the other:

-Zan vs Joanna (steal)

-Mandi vs Thunderstorm (steal)

I think that sounds right?

Edited by MatthewPalermo
forgot Arei/Jon -_-

5 minutes ago, TheVoiceFan2 said:

Ohhh didn’t notice 

Just now, jus.vshn said:

If Toneisha gets leaked again 😭

Has there ever been someone that got leaked three times? I doubt they would do it so I'm leaning towards Megan/Cam because neither have been leaked yet but who knows. There could always be a voice first

1 minute ago, rp3598 said:

Has there ever been someone that got leaked three times? I doubt they would do it so I'm leaning towards Megan/Cam because neither have been leaked yet but who knows. There could always be a voice first

Megan/Cam is also the only KO this season with a double steal. No way it's not leaked.