The Voice S17 - Spoilers/News/Updates

Someone648

katie said on her ig live that rose is on vocal rest..............i --!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Isn't it normal for singers to rest their vocal chords hours before doing concert? Well, it's not a concert, but 3 full performances are not easy either, especially with Rose's singing style.

Isn't it normal for singers to rest their vocal chords hours before doing concert? Well, it's not a concert, but 3 full performances are not easy either, especially with Rose's singing style.

Saying that someone is on vocal rest implies that it is on doctor or vocal coach orders, above and beyond normal practice.

I don’t get what all y’all are complaining about. I think it might be a great finale. This is coming from someone who wasn’t looking forward to it a week ago when 2/3 of my snowflakes were eliminated. I haven’t heard 1/2 of the solos. I like the song amazed, but I’m not sure how the country fans who worship the song like The Dance will receive it live. Also for us hardcore fans, IDWMAT is among our least favorite songs, but it could be very well received among casuals. The original songs seem cool. Also Ricky’s song doesn’t seem sexist. In the very first line he talks against objectifying women and sings about how she doesn’t cook. If the lyrics were “loves to clean and cook”, then it would be sexist. Also I’m glad they managed to incorporate Christmas songs into the finale while still managing to have the three other parts too.

I don’t get what all y’all are complaining about. I think it might be a great finale. This is coming from someone who wasn’t looking forward to it a week ago when 2/3 of my snowflakes were eliminated. I haven’t heard 1/2 of the solos. I like the song amazed, but I’m not sure how the country fans who worship the song like The Dance will receive it live. Also for us hardcore fans, IDWMAT is among our least favorite songs, but it could be very well received among casuals. The original songs seem cool. Also Ricky’s song doesn’t seem sexist. In the very first line he talks against objectifying women and sings about how she doesn’t cook. If the lyrics were “loves to clean and cook”, then it would be sexist. Also I’m glad they managed to incorporate Christmas songs into the finale while still managing to have the three other parts too.

OK, this is the 2nd time you’ve said this. I hate to break it to you, but Lonestar is not comparable to Garth Brooks, and “Amazed” is not comparable to “The Dance.” You probably know this, though.

I don’t get what all y’all are complaining about. I think it might be a great finale.

you're on the internet, people will ALWAYS complain about something. For me I really don't care about the outcome, I'm just here to enjoy my #1 kill three songs, were those my top picks? Obv no but she will kill it and I know I'll be replaying them for a long time and that's all I care about at this point. Sorry but I'm too lazy to care enough if the other's song set was good or bad.

Edited by fredcr123

MJ’s blog lists the songwriters.

Two of the 3 are pop leaning, but they are very much country writers.

One of the writers on Katie’s song co-wrote a Miranda Lambert song!

I mean the writer of Blake and Gwen’s new song writes regularly with Miranda. This is common

For songwriters to work with multiple artists, and even both Blake and Miranda.

Ok, but that had nothing to do with my point.

I was pointing out that Katie’s writer had decent industry cred. Not sure why you took it to mean something controversial or derogatory.

Edited by AngelaKD