The Drag Race Rankdown #2

Elliott

Reminder of restrictions:

@deee cannot save or cut anyone from S1/S2/S3/S4/S5/S6. (AS1 is still allowed.)
@FrogLenzen cannot save or cut anyone who you had previously nominated or saved in Cycle 2. (I will send you a PM with these names if you need.)
@*Lily cannot save any contestant who has a duplicate in this rankdown, regardless of whether they are still remaining or not.

@vee_ cannot save or cut anyone from an All Starsseason or the UK series.
@Zoey0069 cannot save or cut anyone fromS7/S8/S9/S10/S11. (AS2/AS3/AS4 is still allowed.)

2 minutes ago, #jeah said:

The Vivienne DRUK 

Alexis Michelle S9

Kandy Ho S7

Ginger Minj S7

Kelly Mantle S6

Honey Mahogany S5

Kalorie Karbdashian Williams S10

Latrice Royale AS4

Ariel Versace S11

Chi Chi Devayne AS3
Bendelacreme AS3

Bringing this over to the new page.

Chi Chi DeVayne (All-Stars 3)

tumblr_inline_p399243oJn1r0stlk_500.gif

a9bd6b45ba0ec5f9c2a721a27ae4e6e2.gif

"Milk. Just like the drink, you give me the shits."

What the f*ck happened with Chi Chi on All-Stars 3? The entire season is a disaster, but Chi Chi absolutely f*cking up in every single way for four episodes before her elimination is proof that All-Stars 3 should have never happened. Like ever. Though the self-proclaimed Bayou Queen was known for being a bit rough-around-the-edges during Season 8, Chi Chi DeVayne had heart, passion, and surprising success despite the odds. Chi Chi DeVayne showed up on All-Stars 3 as if she had never done drag before. LOL.

Seriously. The entrance look? A mess. Talent show performance? Maybe one of the worst.

"A flat, beaten up jazz shoe and no padding. EWWW. She knows better" - Thorgy Thor. LOL.

Chi Chi's Baton dance is the sloppiest, messiest two minutes of television watching. Chi Chi landed in the bottom two, but was saved by BenDeLaCreme because of #STRATEGY. For real though, Chi Chi deserved the boot instead of Morgan McMichaels. Chi Chi continued to fail though, despite my hopes that she would get better. I really expected Chi Chi to do well during the Divas Lip Sync Live performance, since performing is her strong suit. Chi Chi was a dud portraying Patti LaBelle. Her Redemption Realness Look? A mess. Chi Chi landed in the bottom three, but was somehow spared over Thorgy Thor. THE ROBBERY. 

The B*tchelor happened. Chi Chi had a role as one half of the Polyamorous Duo. Horrible. Chi Chi delivered an okay, but pretty boring Wigs on Wigs on Wigs look. Chi Chi landed in the bottom for the third consecutive week, but was spared by her friend Kennedy Davenport. UGH. I hate All-Stars 3. Even Chi Chi began to acknowledge that her continued presence on the show was quite the shock. 

Chi Chi would spend her final week of the season misspelling the icon Maya Angelou's name during a really bad performance on Snatch Game. Especially considering just one season later, we see Monét X Change deliver in her performance of the late, great poet and author. While Trixie Mattel may have delivered the absolute worst performance, Chi Chi followed right behind her. Her Flower Power runway looks is also the worst look of the week. After a fourth and final trip to the bottom, Chi Chi is sent home by BenDeLaCreme.

Chi Chi makes a return during the Kitty Girls Challenge as Cajun Kitty. Chi Chi is outperformed by the entire "Drag Up Your Life" Team, as well as Aja and Thorgy Thor on her team as Lil' Banjee and Cardio Kitty, respectively. Chi Chi did not return to the competition, and that marked the end of her time on the show. Except for the stupid jury twist that allowed her to come back and throw votes towards Kennedy Davenport. LOL.

I don't know if it was lack of funds, lack of time to prepare, or just apathy, but Chi Chi seemed completely uninvested in All-Stars 3. And for that reason, I am eliminating her.

SAVING: BenDeLaCreme (All-Stars 3)

*gif later*

KALORIE KARBDASHIAN WILLIAMS

So poor Kalorie. Where is she? How is she doing? I hope she's doing well and polishing her drag. So I really liked Kalorie's personality but we never really got to see her in full blossom because she did bad. In the first episode, she was in the bottom 2 and lipsynced against Vanjie. She won the lipsync and was not a first out but sadly, Vanjie made an iconic exit and overshadowed her. I feel like now Kalorie is the first boot for some reason. Like Vanjie was just a trial for episode 1 or something lol. Anyway, Kalorie didn't do well in the second episode either in the PharmaRusical and she ended up in the bottom 2 with Eureka. Obviously, no matter how I feel for that racist queen, she is more polished and has shown more skills than Kalorie so no matter what, Kalorie is definitely leaving. Kalorie has been forgotten and I don't know what's next for her. I don't think she'll ever be back in the show unless there's a season for the first few boots in every season competing for Rudemption or something. Anyway, bye now.

SAVING: FORGOTTEN AND IRRELEVANT KANDY HO

9 hours ago, Deeee said:

Chi Chi DeVayne (All-Stars 3)

tumblr_inline_p399243oJn1r0stlk_500.gif

a9bd6b45ba0ec5f9c2a721a27ae4e6e2.gif

"Milk. Just like the drink, you give me the shits."

What the f*ck happened with Chi Chi on All-Stars 3? The entire season is a disaster, but Chi Chi absolutely f*cking up in every single way for four episodes before her elimination is proof that All-Stars 3 should have never happened. Like ever. Though the self-proclaimed Bayou Queen was known for being a bit rough-around-the-edges during Season 8, Chi Chi DeVayne had heart, passion, and surprising success despite the odds. Chi Chi DeVayne showed up on All-Stars 3 as if she had never done drag before. LOL.

Seriously. The entrance look? A mess. Talent show performance? Maybe one of the worst.

"A flat, beaten up jazz shoe and no padding. EWWW. She knows better" - Thorgy Thor. LOL.

Chi Chi's Baton dance is the sloppiest, messiest two minutes of television watching. Chi Chi landed in the bottom two, but was saved by BenDeLaCreme because of #STRATEGY. For real though, Chi Chi deserved the boot instead of Morgan McMichaels. Chi Chi continued to fail though, despite my hopes that she would get better. I really expected Chi Chi to do well during the Divas Lip Sync Live performance, since performing is her strong suit. Chi Chi was a dud portraying Patti LaBelle. Her Redemption Realness Look? A mess. Chi Chi landed in the bottom three, but was somehow spared over Thorgy Thor. THE ROBBERY. 

The B*tchelor happened. Chi Chi had a role as one half of the Polyamorous Duo. Horrible. Chi Chi delivered an okay, but pretty boring Wigs on Wigs on Wigs look. Chi Chi landed in the bottom for the third consecutive week, but was spared by her friend Kennedy Davenport. UGH. I hate All-Stars 3. Even Chi Chi began to acknowledge that her continued presence on the show was quite the shock. 

Chi Chi would spend her final week of the season misspelling the icon Maya Angelou's name during a really bad performance on Snatch Game. Especially considering just one season later, we see Monét X Change deliver in her performance of the late, great poet and author. While Trixie Mattel may have delivered the absolute worst performance, Chi Chi followed right behind her. Her Flower Power runway looks is also the worst look of the week. After a fourth and final trip to the bottom, Chi Chi is sent home by BenDeLaCreme.

Chi Chi makes a return during the Kitty Girls Challenge as Cajun Kitty. Chi Chi is outperformed by the entire "Drag Up Your Life" Team, as well as Aja and Thorgy Thor on her team as Lil' Banjee and Cardio Kitty, respectively. Chi Chi did not return to the competition, and that marked the end of her time on the show. Except for the stupid jury twist that allowed her to come back and throw votes towards Kennedy Davenport. LOL.

I don't know if it was lack of funds, lack of time to prepare, or just apathy, but Chi Chi seemed completely uninvested in All-Stars 3. And for that reason, I am eliminating her.

SAVING: BenDeLaCreme (All-Stars 3)

Kandy Ho

tenor.gif?itemid=5076373

Poor Kandy. She didn't really get any airtime on one of the weakest seasons (IMO the weakest). I don't remember too much about her, really. She faced criticisms here and there for not painting well, and her track record is really not great, never placing higher than safe, and appearing in the bottom three times. She was a pretty good lip-syncer and I thought she put up a good battle against Mrs. Kasha to "Lovergirl" (although I would have liked Mrs. Kasha to win that, but Kandy did better). Season 7 is just a boring season to me and she was someone who didn't really do anything to stand out, so I'll have to cut her here.

episode 7 latrice royale GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race
Latrice Royale (AS4)

Well.. you are.

I wasn’t excited to see Latrice return for another all star season after she was so underwhelming during the first so it’s no surprise that I’m cutting her here.

Latrice came in to AS4 with a sense of entitlement which I was hoping she’d have left at AS1’s door. I didn’t have an opinion of Latrice during her original run and I think her ego really began to show during the two seasons she appeared in afterwards. Latrice hasn’t taken her drag to the next level and I genuinely don’t believe she won that lip sync against Monique. Seriously? Come on! If anyone deserved a double shantay then it should’ve been Naomi and Gia. Latrice robbed us of this. Her runways are incredibly messy and can’t compete with the caliber of the younger queens. Her looks just come across as old (that animal print dress. Really?) 

saving Akashia.

11 hours ago, vee_ said:

*gif later*

KALORIE KARBDASHIAN WILLIAMS

So poor Kalorie. Where is she? How is she doing? I hope she's doing well and polishing her drag. So I really liked Kalorie's personality but we never really got to see her in full blossom because she did bad. In the first episode, she was in the bottom 2 and lipsynced against Vanjie. She won the lipsync and was not a first out but sadly, Vanjie made an iconic exit and overshadowed her. I feel like now Kalorie is the first boot for some reason. Like Vanjie was just a trial for episode 1 or something lol. Anyway, Kalorie didn't do well in the second episode either in the PharmaRusical and she ended up in the bottom 2 with Eureka. Obviously, no matter how I feel for that racist queen, she is more polished and has shown more skills than Kalorie so no matter what, Kalorie is definitely leaving. Kalorie has been forgotten and I don't know what's next for her. I don't think she'll ever be back in the show unless there's a season for the first few boots in every season competing for Rudemption or something. Anyway, bye now.

SAVING: ARIEL VERSACE