2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Steven & Sola’s Noms Posted)

Alex95

TessChin-new.gif

NOMINATIONS:

Felicity "Flick" Palmateer (Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains)

Claudia Campbell (Big Brother Canada Season 11)

Kiki Coe (Canada's Drag Race Season 4)

Moriah Jadea (The Challenge: Battle for a New Champion)

Claire Richards "Knitting" (The Masked Singer British Series 4)

Kara Saun (Project Runway Season 20)

Alexis Michelle (RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars (Season 8 )

Gabriella Labucci (RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under Season 3)

Banksie (RuPaul's Drag Race UK Series 5)

Player 019 "Amanda" (Squid Game: The Challenge)

Carolyn Wiger (Survivor 44)

Claire Rafson (Survivor 44)

Victoire Gouloubi (Top Chef: World All-Stars)

Luke Toki (The Traitors Australia Season 2)

Annabel Fidler (The Traitors Australia Season 2)

Kara Saun

Kara Saun | Project Runway

Oops, looks like back to back Project runway cuts for me.  Kara Saun is an all-star contestant who made her return on season 20 of the show.  Her original show was the inaugural season and she was the original runner-up for the series.  Must have a lot of good well if they bring you back with a 19 season gap.  Kara did not do as well as her initial showing but still did a good job.  Kara lasted 10 episodes, making it all the way to 7th place. It looks like she had one challenge win in episode 7 as well as a couple high placements earlier in the season.  Despite a rough start being in the bottom 2 episode 1, it looks like she bounced back nicely and wasn't in that position again until her elimination.

"Kara is a legend."  - Chris 2024

Save: Claudia

Edited by Solaris

PLAYER 019 / AMANDA

SQUID GAME : THE CHALLENGE || SEMI-FINALIST

0_Squid-Game-The-Challenge-Amanda-Taylor-in-season-1-of-Squid-Game-The-Challenge-Cr-Pete-DaddsNe.jpg

As I've mentioned before, I know nothing about Squid Game or its reality TV competition spin-off. It's not something that interests me, so I probably won't ever watch it. Who is Player 019 / Amanda? She's an HR manager from the UK and also an international Tae Kwon Do champion. She made it all the way to the semi-finals, which is impressive considering how many contestants there were at the start. Since I’m not familiar with the show, here’s what I learned from an article she wrote: At first, the prize money was an afterthought, but it became more real as more people were eliminated. The challenges were tougher than they looked, especially the cookie-cutting one, and she thought she might be cut during the red light, green light challenge. Amanda felt that staying under the radar helped her because the louder you were, the more likely you were to become a target. During the voting challenge, she took a risk by suggesting that all the female contestants vote for each other, which ended up working. Even if it hadn’t, she said she would’ve been fine with it, but felt it needed to be said, especially with the remaining ratio of male to female contestants. Overall, Amanda may not have been the season's star, but she definitely understood the game and played it strategically.

SAVING: KIKI COE

Luke Toki (The Traitors Australia Season 2)

The Heat Is on Luke Toki on The Traitors Australia 2023

Luke got 10th place out of 20 so he just barely made the top half of his season. He was on the faithful team. This season was a fail because no faithfuls made the finale (I guess one was converted before she got there) and then none of the traitors won against each other. It looks like Luke got murdered after finally correctly suspecting Sam was a traitor and voting against him. But too many people voted out Annabel instead which was the wrong answer. So Luke has a slightly better track record than some faithfuls since he at least correctly guessed a traitor... what, twice? Ash and Sam? lol. That puts him ahead of Corinne, Elias, Paeden, Paul, Keith, and Hannah who did it zero times. And better than Gyton, Ian, Roha, Liam, and Sarah who only voted to banish a traitor once. 

Save Victoire Top Chef

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

the way that Kara would 1000% be Wallace's #1 if he ever watched the show haha

Ahh I'm really intrigued by her now that you said this as I'm sure you're right. :haha: Ugh I wish I had time to watch but I already watch a gazillion reality shows as it is. :dead: 

I remember Luke from the few (2?) Australian Survivor seasons I watched. I think I remember him being quite A LOT? So I am intrigued with how he was on The Traitors Australia.

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Wally's Noms Posted)

2023-10-26-11_42_55-The-Challenge_-Battl
Moriah Jadea | The Challenge BFANC

Moriah Jadea is pretty new to the challenge scene and is known for having a face transplant in between the two seasons she has competed on. Moriah debuted on Ride or Dies where she wasn’t listened to by her partner which blew up her game because Fessy is selfish. She returned for Battle for a New Champion where she made the final and placed sixth. There’s really not much to say about Moriah, other than the only storyline she had was a showmance with James. Moriah was firmly secured her place up Michele’s arse which guaranteed her safety every single week and put Nurys, Horacio and Kyland in to elimination whenever they wanted to. Moriah literally did nothing the entire season and then flopped in the final. I don’t think we need to see her again on the show since she doesn’t bring much and there are far better competitors.

Saving Gabriella Labucci.

12 hours down, 12 hours to go @jarmon @*Diana @*Lily @Steven_

Felicity "Flick" Palmateer (Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains)

Claire Richards "Knitting" (The Masked Singer British Series 4)

Alexis Michelle (RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars (Season 8 )

Banksie (RuPaul's Drag Race UK Series 5)

Carolyn Wiger (Survivor 44)

Claire Rafson (Survivor 44)

Annabel Fidler (The Traitors Australia Season 2)

10 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Ahh I'm really intrigued by her now that you said this as I'm sure you're right. :haha:

She was on Season 1 and did awesome and was such great WOC representation for that time in the industry, so many contestants who came after her cite her as a direct inspiration. And she did the costumes for Disney's The Descendants and America's Best Dance Crew!!!

It doesn't hurt that she's radiant and super sweet as well

• Like 3

Claire Richards "Knitting"

0_kni3copy.jpg

Claire Richards aka Claire from Steps aka Knitting was on Series 4 of the Masked Singer UK, where she ended up placing seventh. During her run on the show, Claire made it through to the sixth episode, just missing out on the semi-final. She's a great vocalist and had some real highlights, and I think she could have made it further, but the competition was pretty stacked on this season. Ultimately, while I enjoyed her run, there are people remaining in this group of nominations who I either enjoyed more or lasted longer / I feel brought more to their respective shows.

Save Banksie

2 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

She was on Season 1 and did awesome and was such great WOC representation for that time in the industry, so many contestants who came after her cite her as a direct inspiration. And she did the costumes for Disney's The Descendants and America's Best Dance Crew!!!

It doesn't hurt that she's radiant and super sweet as well

Thank you for giving me some background on Kara. Aww just from this, I feel like I already like her. And kinda wish I left her alone for noms. 🙈 But she sounds great and very talented, so I'm certain I would like her. :yes: 

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

I think everyone involved in whatever the hell this show is needs to tie for the win next year cause oh my god.

Ooh haha I did hear about this show recently but haven't seen anything from it. It looks so messy. :haha: ❤️ 

I agree with a lot of Zoey's thoughts on Moriah. Moriah is someone I really want to root for but sadly I haven't been able to do so yet? Moriah is someone who is "just there" for me on both of her seasons she's done. She's a strong/solid competitior though. But ugh her showmance/partnership with James really annoyed me as he just followed Moriah and did everything she wanted, which would hurt my favorites. Though I was moreso annoyed at James here. And yeah she didn't have to do much or fight for her spot on the show as she was aligned tightly with Michele & Jay. I did like some/most of her allies but I mostly liked her for her allies rather than herself. Ooh she did have an annoying sub storyline of the Bananas drama where the past all-stars would bring up and make her feel guilty on with having a thing with James (when her thing with Bananas wasn't serious). They gave her so much undeserved flack for that, so I felt bad for her there. :( But she's my least favorite remaining of The Challenge BFANC (and Top 200 is good) so I'm fine with her going at this point.  

My best knowledge of Claire Richards "Knitting" is Rylan always calling her "Claire from Steps!" on Celeb BBUK that I often think of her as that and never remembered/know her actual last name. :lmao: