2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Cycle 12 Posted)

Alex95

Group 1:

Roha Taiapa (The Traitors Australia Season 2)

Dale MacKay (Top Chef: World All-Stars)

Player 019 "Amanda" (Squid Game: The Challenge)

Darienne Lake (RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Season 8 )

Dan Hunter (The Great British Bake Off Series 14)

Group 2 :

Sharni Vinson (Australian Survivor: Heroes V Villains)

Vanessa MacTavish (Big Brother Canada 11)

Miss Naomi Carter (RuPaul's Drag Race UK Series 5)

Ivanna Drink (RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under Season 3)

Sylwia Stachyra (Top Chef: World All-Stars)

7 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Group 1:

Darienne Lake (RuPaul's Drag Race All Stars Season 8 )

Group 2 :

Miss Naomi Carter (RuPaul's Drag Race UK Series 5)

@*Lily can now save one nominee from each of these groups.

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Lily’s Decision Next)
Posted (edited)

@jarmon is up next and can swap one from each group with each other if he'd like.

Group 1:

Group 2 :

Edited by Alex95

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Akshar’s Decision Next)
8 hours ago, Alex95 said:

@jarmon is up next and can swap one from each group with each other if he'd like.

Group 1:

Group 2 :

No swaps 

8 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Group 1:

Group 2 :

@*Diana can now save one group, leaving the other as our final nominees.

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Diana’s Decision Next)
On 6/22/2024 at 9:26 PM, totes4totes said:
Harry is the type of man to weaponize therapy speak to gaslight and emotionally abuse his partners. Kaz just seems like a regular f*ckboi. So Kaz ranks much lower on my list of like male enemies that this show has brought me than Harry. But Harry also stands on an island alone in how terrible he is.

I have finally watched the finale and no surprise Harry Jowsey is a piece of shit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

These are our final nominees:

Roha Taiapa (The Traitors Australia Season 2)

@Zoey is up first to make a cut

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Zoey’s Decision Next)
4 minutes ago, QueenKalie said:

That finally was something else. :dead:

People hated the winners but you know what? For this show that has like NO stakes, it was great.

Ranking the men by how fast I would run out of a room if I saw them walk in:

1. Harry Jowsey - No explanation. This man is one of the worst men that I've ever watched on TV. There is this piece of knowledge floating around that you shouldn't bring narcissists to therapy because all they learn is how to weaponize therapy speak. He's truly so bad that every man in his orbit actually got ranked higher on this list. He's so bad that I think we should find a crime and put him in jail and I'm a prison abolitionist.

2. Bryton - Garbage man. There for a short time and the entire time there was nothing good about him. He's lucky that Harry Jowsey was on this show.

3. Chris - Another man who is lucky that Harry Jowsey was on this show.

4. Dom - Dom could be saved if he broke away from Harry Jowsey. But instead he clings on to him like he's going to learn how to sleep with 100 women and make them all think that he's a nice guy. Also, this man for sure does not like black women. The way he treated Tolú, this man sucks.

5. Stevan - Stevan is a guy who on his own would have been lower on this list but ranks higher because he rolls with Harry. He has no qualms covering for Harry's bad behavior. And I'm pretty sure outside the show he's just as bad.

6. Kaz - Kaz is somebody else who would be ranked lower but then I heard about all the shit he pulled on Holly, Brittan, and Christine. So yah, trash man.

7. Trevor - He only ranks here because he was never on the show. But I watched LIB. I know who this garbage man is.

8. Izzy - This cast is so bad that IZZY LOOKS GOOD.

9. Justin - He might be fine but he's definitely boring AF.

10. Nigel - Probably a f*ckboi. But honestly, fine. At least he seems likable.

11. Jake - Collected that paycheck and that free trip to Tulum.

This was actually really difficult because the men are so terrible. Except maybe Nigel and Justin.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

People hated the winners but you know what? For this show that has like NO stakes, it was great.

1. Harry Jowsey - No explanation. This man is one of the worst men that I've ever watched on TV. There is this piece of knowledge floating around that you shouldn't bring narcissists to therapy because all they learn is how to weaponize therapy speak. He's truly so bad that every man in his orbit actually got ranked higher on this list. He's so bad that I think we should find a crime and put him in jail and I'm a prison abolitionist.

2. Bryton - Garbage man. There for a short time and the entire time there was nothing good about him. He's lucky that Harry Jowsey was on this show.

4. Dom - Dom could be saved if he broke away from Harry Jowsey. But instead he clings on to him like he's going to learn how to sleep with 100 women and make them all think that he's a nice guy. Also, this man for sure does not like black women. The way he treated Tolú, this man sucks.

5. Stevan - Stevan is a guy who on his own would have been lower on this list but ranks higher because he rolls with Harry. He has no qualms covering for Harry's bad behavior. And I'm pretty sure outside the show he's just as bad.

6. Kaz - Kaz is somebody else who would be ranked lower but then I heard about all the shit he pulled on Holly, Brittan, and Christine. So yah, trash man.

7. Trevor - He only ranks here because he was never on the show. But I watched LIB. I know who this garbage man is.

This was actually really difficult because the men are so terrible. Except maybe Nigel and Justin.

Considering putting this on the front page

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

iconic rankings. I might switch a few things around but that's probably just splitting hairs. 

Edited by QueenKalie

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Derek’s Decision Next)

Roha | The Traitors - Network Ten

This was a season where the Traitors took the victory. And Roha was part of their grand master plan. Roha was doing pretty good, with his flashy clothes and dancer moves and extra personality. He made it to episode 5 and got 12th place before he was murdered. Because he was friends with Hannah. Roha and Hannah being buddies led one of the traitors to decide to kill off Roha so that Hannah would be sad and a traitor could swoop in to pretend to make her feel better and think he wasn't a traitor. Hannah was murdered later. And none of the other traitors were discovered.

2 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

Roha | The Traitors - Network Ten

This was a season where the Traitors took the victory.

Incorrect. No one was victorious this season. 

14 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Incorrect. No one was victorious this season. 

Lol I read/saw this when researching the season. I am so curious how this happened. :dead: 

32 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Lol I read/saw this when researching the season. I am so curious how this happened. :dead: 

watch the season and find out!  The finale is probably the best episode of rtv last year.

• Like 1

16 minutes ago, Solaris said:

watch the season and find out!  The finale is probably the best episode of rtv last year.

sad scream queens GIF

I don't want to. 😢 :haha: But veryy interesting at the last sentence. 😮 

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Steven’s Decision Next)
Posted (edited)

Dale MacKay has been eliminated. He was eliminated at 465. This isn't even my mistake, he's very clearly marked as eliminated lmao. Well I'm not resetting the whole round so @*Wallace's punishment is he loses a cut on one of his nominations. So only two are out for this round. No need to do a writeup @Steven_

Edited by Alex95
  • Haha 2

• Alex95 changed the title to 2023 Reality Stars Rankdown (Sola’s Noms Next)

@Solaris is up next to nominate and close out this cycle. Here's the sequence:

Sola - The nominator will nominate ten reality stars and five alternates.

Chris - Next in line will have the ability to swap up to three of the ten nominees for three of the alternates. At this point, the alternates will officially be safe.

Lily - Next in line will split the ten nominees into two groups of five.

Akshar - Next in line will save one nominee from each group, leaving us with two groups of four.

Diana - Next in line will have the ability to swap up to one nominee from each group with each other.

Zoey - Next in line with save one group, leaving the other group of our four final nominees.

Derek - Next in line will cut one of the four remaining nominees and do their writeup.

Steven - Next in line will cut one of the remaining three nominees and do their writeup.

Wally - Last in line will cut one of the remaining two nominees and do their writeup. The last survivor will be rewarded with being safe for the rest of the cycle.