Abi Carter & K.B. Richins in violation of the rules?

2 minutes ago, m1key said:

It also appears that images of Kayko have been removed tho. 

Well, the Groundwork Management C.E.O. did follow Kayko and a few others on Instagram, too. Maybe he, with the help of his buddy boy Blake, has actually been poaching or attempting to poach several of them. 😄

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, m1key said:

literally nothing is going on imo, this all just feels paranoia induced (we can thank Benson, Kenedi, and Beckett Rex for that!!!!) 

Don’t forget Wyatt Pike and Caleb Kennedy!

• Haha 1

remember when conspiracy theorists tried to say that Wyatt Pike got in a fist fight with Luke Bryan and that's why he left? lmaooo 😂  that may have been peak insanity from the fan base lol.  

• Haha 2

4 minutes ago, pepperman said:

remember when conspiracy theorists tried to say that Wyatt Pike got in a fist fight with Luke Bryan and that's why he left? lmaooo 😂  that may have been peak insanity from the fan base lol.  

Season 19 was a fever dream tbh. Benson quitting, Cecil being arrested like a week after being eliminated, Wyatt quitting, the comeback twist + Arthur Gunn returning, Caleb Kennedy being disqualified, Arthur's finale drama with Sheryl Crow... what a time to be an Idol fan 💀 

Edited by m1key
  • Like 1
  • Haha 3

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

What I’m saying is the audiences of these shows move on quickly. They bitch a lot on social media but keep watching anyway. 

I would say that is definitely true for like 99% of the people yeah. One dumb move isn't going to severely dent your audience especially on a show that has been around for this long. But if you keep doing dumb stuff it will catch up to you. It has happened to other shows before and no show is immune from it.

What I don’t understand is this…why not wait until they’re done with the show to sign with that management company? 

It is true that the CEO of Groundwork Management follows several of them, including some we haven’t even talked about here. :haha:

16 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

What I don’t understand is this…why not wait until they’re done with the show to sign with that management company? 

It is true that the CEO of Groundwork Management follows several of them, including some we haven’t even talked about here. :haha:

That would make the most sense yeah. And maybe that's what will happen we shall see I guess.

31 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I hope that the C.E.O. is just following them and hoping to sign them once they are done with the show, mainly because Abi’s my favorite and I don’t want to have her be disqualified.  I don’t really want K.B or Blake to be disqualified either but Abi’s the one who I want most to stay.

On 3/7/2024 at 2:31 PM, hazuki said:

I really doubt Idol will enforce the rules here lol. 

If this is out in the public, it may not matter if Idol wants to enforce the rules. Another contestant could sue them for it.

20 hours ago, CarmenSandiego said:

I hope that the C.E.O. is just following them and hoping to sign them once they are done with the show, mainly because Abi’s my favorite and I don’t want to have her be disqualified.  I don’t really want K.B or Blake to be disqualified either but Abi’s the one who I want most to stay.

To be clear, Blake, Abi, and K.B. are confirmed to be with Groundwork. Nobody else is.

For what it is worth, I'm pretty sure the contract also doesn't allow for publically sharing the contract with anyone outside a spouse or parent, so technically whoever shared it also broke the rules. Just Sayin'

There is absolutely no reason to sign with that management company, at this time, if they intend to finish the season. I’m not necessarily saying they’re out, but it doesn’t make any sense if they’re staying. 

5 minutes ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

im able to access it

It comes up blank for me. I don’t follow her, and don’t comment on any pages, so I doubt I’m blocked, or anything like that. 

Even the link from the management roster brings up a blank page. 

EDIT: I found it now. She changed her name. Still comes up blank on the management roster, though. 

Edited by TeamAudra

8 hours ago, Idol Maniac said:

In fact, I see that Abi and K.B. have now been added to the roster page on Groundwork’s website. They didn’t appear on it yesterday.

I’m impressed that you knew about this before they appeared on the roster.