oh no did Serena get cut?

Joelma Meme Generator - Imgflip

:dead: 

43 minutes ago, *Chris said:

Derek did - see evidence above! 

gary glitter reality tv GIF by Big Brother Canada

INDIA FERRAH (Season 3, All-Stars 5)

india_ferrah.jpeg

I think India is one of the few queens whose all stars appearance(s) really tarnished her legacy. And let's be honest, she didn't have that much of a legacy to begin with. A Vegas queen, India competed on Season 3 and only made it like 4 or 5 episodes. She's most known for being picked up by Mimi Imfurst during their lipsync battle and Ru's subsequent reminder that "Drag is NOT a contact sport." 😐 Wonderful moment and one of the most remembered lipsyncs in herstory. But like, Mimi could have picked up anyone lmao. India wasn't even the reason for her own iconic moment LOL. In All-Stars 5, she had a much larger presence. She somehow won the first episode, and to her credit was part of the best lipsync that season (90% of that was due to Yvie of course). But then after that first week she basically bottomed until she went home. She stirred the pot with trying to throw Alexis Mateo under the bus, telling Shea that Alexis was gunning for her and trying to get other queens onboard, even though that wasn't quite the truth. Regardless, it made for great TV and led to Alexis's quote "And that's why Derrick don't like you." Oh yeah and I haven't even talked about her beef with Derrick. I've easily reached my 100 word quota though so you can go look that up.

Save: Jaymes

• Confused 1

BOA

BOA's Potato Dress - RuPaul's Drag Race - TV FanaticBOA (drag queen) - Wikipedia

Before Sapphira's teeny tiny titty plate there was BOA aka Bitch On Arrival. Based on the cast's reaction to her entrance (from what I remember) she seemed to be relatively known in the Canadian drag scene and had some type of reputation, for better or for worse. Fun fact, BOA's real life last name is actually Boa lololol. BOA was on Season 1 of Canada's Drag Race. She was inexplicably in the top for the first design challenge. But let's face it. Rita Baga won that challenge wearing another terrible outfit so obviously the judges were just picking tops based on real life reputation and not anything to do with the actual designs in front of them. BOA was frequently in the bottom, but only in the bottom 2 once when she was defeated by Ilona, who, while kind of insufferable, was a fantastic lip sync artist and way more fun to watch as a TV personality than BOA. To me at least. These days, BOA might not be immediately recognizable as she looks very different from when she was on Season 1.

Save Jaymes M Jiggly C

Edited by FrogLenzen

BOA is an incredible performer live, and I like how open she’s been about her weight lost journey.  Oh, her verse in the group challenge was good!

GINNY LEMON

(RPDR UK - SERIES 2 || 10TH PLACE)

GINNY-zandra-@emwajones-41.jpg?resize=677,1024&ssl=1 Ginny-Lemon.jpg GINNY-zandra-@emwajones-49.jpg?resize=676,1024&ssl=1

"Hiya babs it's me Ginny Lemon, fancy a sliiiiiiice!"

Ginny Lemon is a British drag queen who gained prominence via their appearances on X-Factor and RuPaul's Drag Race: UK, which is probably what they're most known for. They describe their drag style as camp and alternative, and they're always incorporating a splash of yellow to reflect the Lemon in their name - other queens are doing it better than them though.  During her appearance on the second series of RuPaul's Drag Race: UK, they played it safe during the first two weeks although their runways were a bit of a miss for me.  The following week - Week 3 -  they were rightfully in the bottom for their basic look designed for the "who wore it best" maxi-challenge.  On Week 4, Ginny found themselves in the lip-sync after the improv challenge for a Morning TV show, where they struggled with the role of weather reporter.  Their presence in the Lipsync for your life against Sister Sister is one of the most memorable moment of the season, where she decides to walk-away from the competition at the start of the lipsync - honestly, major props to Sister Sister in that moment who kept on performing and giving us a show. As a reminder :

ginny-lemon-rpdr.gif ginny-lemon.gif 

While many may remember Ginny for that particular exit, one of the most memorable moments of their journey on the show, in my opinion, was their conversation with Bimini regarding their non-binary identity. Since their time on Drag Race, Ginny have been criticial of RuPaul and Michelle, particularly regarding the misunderstanding of British humour, the H&M fiasco, and Michelle's demanding Ginny to do more feminine drag.  While I agree with their critiques of RuPaul & Michelle, especially regarding their drag style, I do have to say that I did find their drag / looks to be a bit unpolished and unmemorable compare to the other queens on the season.  They continue to do drag and releasing music, where they had the opportunity to perform at the 2022 Commonwealth Games.

SAVING: BAGA CHIPZ

JOE BLACK

Joe-Black.jpg

Joe Black competed on the legendary season that is, Season 2 of RuPaul's Drag Race UK. She was originally the first queen eliminated after performing badly in the Runway Challenge. She had to present two looks on the runway, being UK Gay Icons and Queen of Your Hometown. I can't remember if this was the same week she made the "H&M" comment lol but I remember that being a big thing. Joe Black is an iconic queen but she just couldn't deliver. She then got a chance to return when Veronica Green had to withdraw, she returned just to be eliminated in the same episode. This time due to her bad performance in her verse to "UK HUn?". She lost two lip syncs, she first lost to Bimini Bon-Boulash and then Tia Kofi. As much fun as Joe is, she's not cut out for Drag Race. I enjoyed Charity's time on the show so it made the save easier.

Save: Charity Kase

Tina Burner

Drag Race S13 GIF by RuPaul's Drag Race

Tina Burner is one of those queens who you hear a lot about and walked into the werkroom on Season 13 with a lot of high expectations. She started out decent. And then faltered. From the horrible red and yellow color combination, to just a lot of mediocre performances in challenges. I quickly went from thinking she was going to be a sure bet for top 4, to waiting for her elimination pretty quickly. There were times that I think she did deserve better from the judges - well, one time which was that godawful rusical. But she just couldn't stack up by the end.

Save Minnie Cooper