Drag Race Rankdown 5.0

Elliott

Alisa Summers (Season 4)

alisa_summers.jpeg

Truly the "WHO"est "WHO" of drag race contestants. I don't remember literally anything about Alisa during her one episode run on Season 4. Alisa is a Puerto Rican queen from Tampa, Florida who competed on Season 4 of drag race and was the first cut from this season. Apparently she is the one who called Jiggly's atrocious outfit "baked potato couture" which is kind of iconic, but it didn't even matter because Miss Baked Potato Couture sent her home the first week when Alisa's self-made outfit failed to impress the judges, too. I think she largely avoided the spotlight after her time on S4 but it seems she still does drag in Florida from what I can tell. She is one of the least followed Rugirls on instagram too with only a few thousand, but who cares about Instagram stats. 

Save: Sasha Belle aka Frisbee Jenkins

As none of the rankers utilized their Power of the Golden Beaver for this set of nominations, Phoenix was our remaining queen. @*Chris is up next to nominate 13 names, but Phoenix cannot be one of them. Everyone else saved this round is fair game.

Coco Jumbo

coco-natural.jpg?format=500w

Coco was on the first season of RuPaul's Drag Race Down Under.  She was one of the Australian Queens competing on the season.  She was technically the third person to leave the competition (in Week 3), but with Art Simone returning to the competition the week after, Coco was finished in second last place (9th). Coco was in the bottom 2 twice.  The first time was against Art Simone and they Lipsync'd to I'm that B*tch and she defeated that Art. She found herself in the bottom the following week against Elektra Shock. They lipsync'd to Shake Your Groove Thing, and Elektra dominated this one, resulting in Coco leaving.  I believe  Coco was fairly new to drag when she competed on the season, so she has a fair bit more experience now.

Save: Sisi Superstar

Magnolia Crawford

Fuck Yeah! Drag Race gifs!

Magnolia was eliminated in the 2nd episode of Season 6, which had a split premiere. So I guess technically, Kelly and Magnolia are both the first-outs of the season. Magnolia has her signature super duper pointy swordfish nose contour. And RuPaul gave her the HONOR of saying her name in a signature way. "Mag-NOoOoOooO0-lia Crawford!" Like "Ivyyyyy Winterssssszzzz" so Magnolia should be super proud of that. Magnolia is one of those early queens who now either no longer does drag or at least doesn't do it regularly/professionally anymore, so she's not one that is brought up for All Stars conversations much. Some of the first/second out queens are really active and marketing themselves and Magnolia is not one of them. But she was part of what is considered an all-time great season of the show and didn't totally embarrass herself in my opinion so I think she should be proud of it all. But for this game, there's just not much else to go on so we can release her back into the wild

Save Ivory

Copper Topp

Copper-Topp-1466x854.jpg

A contestant on Season 4 of Drag Race UK, Copper Topp lasted three episodes during her run. Overall, it was a run which was pretty mediocre. She narrowly avoided the bottom two of the first challenge, delivering two less than remarkable looks for the runway challenge. She then was one of the six (!!) challenge winners of the girl group challenges. Honestly, she wasn't in the top five of her group. Baby should have won that challenge solo and I stand by it :kissbye: The badge wasn't able to keep her going for a few weeks though, as she delivered a less than impressive performance in the joint sewing challenge and was overshadowed by Cheddar Gorgeous' look. A bottom two appearance against Black Peppa, in what I think was the latter's best lip sync of the season, didn't help her case and she left shortly after.

Save Amyl

Sorry y'all, I have also been sick all for a couple of days and am just now getting better.

I'll give @jarmon@sublymonal and @#jeah until midnight ET since I wasn't monitoring closely; after that, the remaining noms are up for grabs.
Anubis
Beth
Dax ExclamationPoint
Ivanna Drink
Jojo Zaho
Mimi Imfurst
Scaredy Kat

Dax ExclamationPoint

dax-exclamationpoint-attends-rupauls-dra

Dax! competed on Season 8 of RuPaul’s Drag Race. She was pretty but didn’t really have anything else to offer. I was not really entertained by her or rooted for her at all. She was eliminated in episode 2 in the shocking double elimination that placed her and Laila McQueen in 11th/12th place. Honestly, so deserved. It was even more better because it brought back Naysha Lopez! But anyway, back to Dax!, I think she was just not ready or not cut out for drag race. She didn’t know what she was signing up for properly and as a result did poorly in the challenges and got an early boot. I won’t say forgettable boot only because she was part of a double sashay. Anyway, now she sashays out of this Rankdown.

save: scaredy kat!

Edited by jarmon

Beth (CDR2, last place)

Beth competed on what is my favorite season of Canada’s Drag race..or maybe my favorite cast overall as S4 was probably more entertaining. Either way she was the first eliminated and I can’t say I blame the producers for allowing that to happen. Her aesthetic was less polished and most other queens this season and she didn’t really have a lot of confidence or charisma to take her far. I remember there was the storyline of her feeling alienated from her other Vancouver sisters. But we didn’t really get to explore this anymore as she lost the first lipsync to Gia Metric and was sent packing.

save Mimi