Drag Race Rankdown 5.0

Elliott

15 hours ago, *Chris said:

SUKI DOLL

(CANADA - SEASON 2 || 9TH PLACE, MISS CONGENIALITY)

Suki.jpg?format=1500w STADE_01.jpg?format=750w RNR_01.jpg?format=750w

"Did somebody order combo number five? Suki surf is sizzling hot."

I personally wouldn't have nominated Suki Doll this early in the rankdown, but given our dear host's twist, we have no say in these nominations which I fear will only results in other questionable elimination in future randomizer round. Now, onto Suki Doll: Hailing from Montreal, Suki Doll appeared on the 2nd season of Canada's Drag Race.  Her participation on that season is remembered for her strong fashion sense and her runway looks. She started off super strong by winning the mini-challenge / photoshoot which she followed with a high placement for the haute-check couture maxi-challenge.  But she fell to the bottom of the pack during the "Under The Big Top" rusical - I personally didn't think Suki and Icesis deserved a bottom placement, especially considering that Eve and Oceane's performance were worst, in my opinion.  She managed to rebound during the following week with the acting challenge. But that rebound was short-lived when she bombed the Snatch Game as Yoko Ono.  She rightfully landed in the bottom for the Snatch Game where she faced off against Eve 6000, who ultimately sent her home after their lip-sync to "Happiness" by Kapri.  I am still sad that we missed out on Suki being around for The Sinners' Ball, especially considering what she would have delivered for the first two categories. Since her time on Drag Race, she has been credited for many runway looks worn by Icesis Couture - with whom she has a partnership, multiple Canada's Drag Race contestants, and even for Brooke Lynn's promo look for Canada's Drag Race's 4th season.

SAVING: KITTEN KABOODLE

Edited!

• Like 1

JADA SHADA HUDSON

jada-shada-hudson-serving-jobu-tupaki-on

Jada Shada Hudson competed on Season 3 of Canada's Drag Race. This season is probably my least favourite season of the Canadian series. The other 3 seasons are wayyyy better. Season 3 just lacked the talented queens and it was just a bore to watch. There wasn't much spark going on this season. The only standouts to an extent were Kimmy Couture and Miss Fiercalious. The rest of the queens were disappointing and made the season very boring to watch. Jada has a fun personality but as a drag queen? I was not impressed.  Jada won 1 main challenge and she had to lip sync for her life twice, she sent home Miss Moco and Kaos. Easy beats. Anyway, Jada has no redeeming qualities for me to consider saving her. So made my cut and save super easy. K, bye now.

Save: Alyssa Edwards.

All I can say about Jada is the only way production could've been more obvious about their intent behind her making the top two over Fierce and Kimmy is if the final lip sync song was in French.

(no shade to Giselle before Chris comes for me.)

40 minutes ago, Elliott said:

All I can say about Jada is the only way production could've been more obvious about their intent behind her making the top two over Fierce and Kimmy is if the final lip sync song was in French.

(no shade to Giselle before Chris comes for me.)

😘 … 

Fierce would have slayed a French lipsync with Gisele.

Per Gisele, there was a French-Canadian artist - Marie Mai - whose songs was on the list of potential song to lipsync to… Probably would have been an English song, although I don’t think I’ve heard an English song from MM, but no one knew who she was so they probably slashed it. 

Edited by *Chris

Adriana

Will never get over this look from Adriana on Canada Season 2, one of my  favorite looks of 2021 : r/rupaulsdragrace

Adriana appeared on Season 2 of Drag Race Canada. She was a fun presence and a decent competitor - the above look is forever iconic. She had some high moments, notably the acting challenge and I think she could have won girl groups too. But she also had a few notable slip-ups and I didn't get too connected to her by the time of her departure. All that being said, she seemed like a good contender for a future vs. the World or All-Stars season. I think she had some drama with Kimora Amour post-show, but I didn't really follow that so I'm sure someone would be able to detail that more. I think overall I like Darienne more so, that's why I opted for this decision.

• Like 1

58 minutes ago, *Chris said:

😘 … 

Per Gisele, there was a French-Canadian artist - Marie Mai - whose songs was on the list of potential song to lipsync to… Probably would have been an English song, although I don’t think I’ve heard an English song from MM, but no one knew who she was so they probably slashed it. 

true, robbed. Kimmy too.  Really anyone in the Top 2 over Jada.

Edited by Solaris

2 hours ago, *Chris said:

😘 … 

Imagine the gag if Fierce waited to reveal that she was bilingual in the final lipsync and murdered it. That would have been iconic television. 

• Like 1

14 hours ago, *Chris said:

😘 … 

I meant if Gisele and Jada’s lip sync song was in French. :P

Alright, I need everyone to pair up. 😘 There are seven rankers, so one of you will be left alone. (No, you cannot claim the solo spot.) More will be revealed once I have the pairings. :shiftywave: