2024 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown

Alex95

54 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Here to watch all of the chaos and craziness that happens here. I'll just sit back, watch and enjoy..... and also judge. :giggle: 

Boo!

• Sad 2

Cycle 1 - The First Cuts

Collage-Maker-29-Sep-2023-07-54-AM-6987.jpg?quality=65&strip=all&w=780

Nothing too compliacted about this first cycle! When it's your turn, you will nominate 12 dancers. The other rankers will each cut and save one. You all know the rules! You have 24 hours to make your cut before anyone else can take over. You can reserve a cut, but you have half an hour to get your writeup in. You can only refresh a cut once. No dancer can be nominated two rounds in a row.

kVRzC4m.png

Welp Sola you got your way, @totes4totes is up first to nominate 12 dancers. You have 24 hours to get your nominations in.

@*Lily @*Chris @FrogLenzen @*Diana @Solaris @jarmon

• Haha 4

• Alex95 changed the title to 2024 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown - Cycle 1 Posted
36 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Feels weird to be sitting out a DWTS rankdown, but can’t wait to see how it unfolds without me leading the pettiness. :giggle:

It’s a good year to be a blonde white girl finalist!

• Haha 2

• Alex95 changed the title to 2024 Dancing with the Stars Rankdown - Megan's Noms Posted

Tucker Carlson

image.png.e899745bea9f14ab5b2877b7bc67d8a1.png

So I am not sure why many of these are on this list, besides a few, so I left them alone so people could give them a proper dragging. Tucker is an easy one for me to cut because he was a first boot, wasn't memorable and got fired this year for being problematic. Some of the stuff he has said over the year has come across as racist and lots of what he says comes off as xenophobic.  So with that he takes his leave from the rankdown.  As for Dancing with the Stars, he was on the third season and partnered with Elena Grinenko.  Unfortunately for her, her debut season left her with Tucker, and they scored a 12 for their only dance; a Cha-Cha. Bruno gave him a solid 3 paddle.  Elena would get one more shot as a pro before fading into oblivion.

Save: Candace

Edited by Solaris

SEAN SPICER

48902502bb40adc76f502f52103c1cfa31-17-sean-spicer-dwts.rsocial.w1200.jpg

SEASON + PLACEMENT: SEASON 28 || 6TH PLACE

BEST DANCE: VIENNESE WALTZ || 21 out of 30

WORST DANCE: SALSA ||  12 out of 30

FAVOURITE DANCE: N/A

Best known for his tenure as the 30th White House Press Secretary, a position he held for about 6 months in 2017, Sean Spicer appeared on the 28th season of Dancing With the Stars in 2019. His participation on the show was likely an attempt to rehabilitate his image, dissociate himself from Trump, or the production capitalizing on his appearance for views. Unfortunately, if the latter was the case, it turned into a nightmare for them, as he overstayed his welcome and finished in 6th place.

On Dancing With The Stars, he was partnered with Lindsay Arnold, and they gave us a total of zero iconic dances but rather a total of 10 hot messes. He's primarily remembered for overstaying his welcome, with judges pretending to be shocked week after week that he remained in the competition while superior dancers were being eliminated. The judges' habit of overscoring his dances with 6s and 7s only contributed to the issue, and they ultimately had themselves to blame.  In a perfect world, he would likely have been eliminated first on his season of DWTS, but since that wasn't the case, we can find solace in him being eliminated second to last in this rankdown.

SAVING: SADIE ROBERTSON

Edited by *Chris

VON MILLER

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ-AQ_ikpEmrhR-vogatcq

Von Miller is an American football linebacker for the Buffalo Bills of the National Football League (NFL). He appeared on Season 22 of Dancing with the Stars where he was partnered with Witney Carson and they placed tied 7th with Kim Fields and Sasha Farber. It looks like Von Miller is a horrible person since as per wikipedia, I see that just recently, November 30, 2023 to be exact, the Dallas Police Department issued an arrest warrant for him, alleging he assaulted a pregnant woman. The pregnant woman being his girlfriend. This was not the first time she had accused him of assaulting her, as she did before in 2021, though no charges were filed against him. The girlfriend however, later recanted the assault claim. So annoying that horrible men like this get away with abuse. Infuriating. I don't even want to talk about his run on the show. He was average. K bye, Von!

SAVE: Bristol Palin

Adrian Peterson

170397_EM2_5862_rhdyih

Britt I'm so sorry, you deserved better. This show really goes low sometimes and the most recent example was casting a child abuser in Adrian Peterson. And then trying to rebrand him as an all-around family man for his short stay on the show. It was really gross and made the first few weeks of Season 32 have an uncomfortable feeling to them. Thankfully, he didn't have the viewer support, as concerned as I was that he would have. He lasted four weeks on the show and was a very unnatural dancer. His expressions when he danced bordered on frightening. I'm glad he didn't end up being a complete stain on the season due to his short run.

Save Antonio Brown

Floyd Mayweather Jr.

fca4ac17e7cc0f3d098c535d637ef8c1.jpg

Floyd Mayweather Jr. Is my cut. Megan came though like she always does and nominated trash and more trash. I guess my choice for cutting wouldn't be wrong no matter what but I'll chose Floyd.  You know for being a trash person neither of these people are good dancers either so i could go either way.  I chose Floyd because domestic violence victims are very close to my heart for past history as well as doing my college internship at a shelter. This man is absolutely horrific and gives me the ick Let's not forget to mention what a awful dancer and human being he was all Season. I felt bad for Karina. 

Saving against my will: Geraldo Rivera

Edited by *Diana

Rick Perry

The play-by-play of Rick Perry's DWTS debut | CNN Politics

I know for a fact that I've cut this guy before. I'm sure I already said what I needed to say about him before. Just know that he's a POS and easily deserves to be cut in the first set, which is saying something for how many ghouls they have cast over the years on this show. He was some kind of governor who ran for president at one point and then was part of Trump admin. I think he did all he wanted with politics and now wants to ride off into the sunset after narrowly dodging Ukraine scandals that caused Trump to be impeached the first time lol. Tale as old as time. Mess up the world with your political career and then retire super rich and pretend to just be an "aww schucks" good ol boy who shouldn't be bothered anymore. I'll reserve additional commentary before I get myself heated. Sorry Emma and good riddance

Save the other guy, unfortunately