7. Dawn

8. Mirage?

9. Amanda?

10. Q

11. Megami

12. Geneva

13. Hershii

14. Plasma

IDK. Everybody after 5 can be coin-flipped wherever except Plasma firmly last LOL.

edited post LalaPaRuza

1. Nymphia

2. Sapphira

3. Morphine

4. Mhi'ya

5. Plane

6. Dawn

7. Megami

8. Mirage

9. Xunami

10. Amanda

11. Q

12. Geneva

13. Hershii

14. Plasma

Posted (edited)

:wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub::wub:

If that doesn't express my thoughts on that finale, ill be back tomorrow after people watch to give my comments.

Edited by Solaris
  • Like 3

Sapphira imo demolished the others in Round 1, but then Round 2 was neck and neck, and Nymphia snagged it! I was surprised at the choice but still delighted. Going to be fascinating to follow any political implications from this, I know the President of Taiwan already gave her a shout-out.

• Like 1

A great finale! And I really enjoyed the season. I was really pulling for Sapphira and while I'm sad she didn't take it, Nymphia is undoubtedly an excellent addition to the Winner's Circle. And she sealed the deal with that lip-sync.

• Like 1

(+/- from pre-season)

1. Sapphira Cristál (=) - An icon, a legend, the moment. What a stellar run. If she wants to come back, there's a crown waiting for her.
  2. Mhi'ya Iman Le'Paige (+7) - I know this looks insane, it'll be unpopular etc., but idc!! This is reality TV at the end of the day and I was entertained by Mhi'ya every episode. The Cher? The quiet but brewing rivalry with Morphine? The way she lasted as many episodes as she did.. all such a blessing.
  3. Morphine Love Dion (+4) - Morphine took a little time for me. And then second half of the season, they threw her in the bottom a lot and she delivered. One of the best lip-syncers in recent memory. Ultimate assassin. Just like with Mhi'ya, was she great at Drag Race? Not necessarily. But the Florida girls gave us great TV this season.
  4. Nymphia Wind (-2) - I have no doubt she'll have an excellent reign, such an exciting queen to watch.
  5. Plane Jane (+7) - I liked Plane out the gate, then she soured on me. And then she showed she was able to back up her words with what was a pretty stellar performance on the season.
  6. Plasma (=) - Not the sort of queen I usually root for, but I think Plasma already knows what she can do, and does it well. She gave us some great moments.
  7. Xunami Muse (-2) - She didn't really do much of relevance on the season but she looked gorgeous and always was super positive. Glad she got the Miss Congeniality win!
  8. Megami (+6) - Would have been lower until she kinda stomped all over that LaLaParuza last week.
  9. Dawn (-6) - I think she needs a little more time still, but she had a decent showing. She had villianious tendencies which were fun but compared to Plane they didn't always stand out.
  10. Mirage (+1) - Amazing performer and seems fun, glad she got a good fanbase out of such a short run. I'm not sure I share the calls to bring her back so soon because right now I don't see her doing much better than she did the first time. Maybe she'd prove me wrong!
  11. Q (-7) - I think she got too much s**t but she still wasn't really for me.
  12. Hershii LiqCour-Jeté (-4) - Would have loved to have seen more of her.
  13. Geneva Karr (-3) - The way she lip-synced in pretty much every episode she was in but I just don't remember her already, but she was sweet.
  14. Amanda Tori Meating (-1) - Nah
  • Like 1

Nymphia deserved her win and what a great end to an amazing season. Definitely one of my favorite seasons of drag race ever. Not sure how I’d rank the queens yet but I think Morphine, Nymphia, and Plane are my top 3.

• Like 1

@jarmon We did it bb. ❤️

This Top 3 is incredible, and imo one of the strongest from the flagship show.  With that said, I really feel Nymphia has something special, that rarely comes around the drag race stage and that helped contribute to her win. Her win is also incredibly important.  The impact her win will have on the lgbt Asian community as a whole, will be enormous. As far as a look queen, everything she served on the runway was an absolute slay, and it might be my favorite runway non-allstar package ever.  She's endearing and that makes her easy to root for.  

Finale ranking:

1. a) Amanda Tori Meating - Mean Mugging the shit out of Plane.

1. b) Nymphia Wind - ate the whole finale.  Her Beyonce final performance moment <3.  I really wish she had the opportunity to lipsync in the competition, because that was fierce.  The bubble tea balloons, that cartwheel reveal.  Everything about her decimating that final lipsync.

2. Sapphira Cristal - I loved her getting Miss Congeniality, that was so correct. I feel bad she had to go up against Nymphia in that final lipsync and the vampire teeth were a bad choice.  The beginning of her solo performance with the dramatic opera was amazing.  The song was strong but I wish it would have had more of that intro.  Her answers to Rupaul were relatable. 

3. Plane Jane - she had a good solo performance, but the surface level of a song about body suits did her in.  I wish she had an opportunity to be a little more serious with her interview with RuPaul.

Overall Ranking:

1. Nymphia Wind - my queen

2. Plane Jane - she's an all-star finalist waiting to happen.

3. Sapphira Cristal - I could see a Shea-like run on an all-stars.  But we say that every year about some of the losing finalists, maybe she's less fabulous amongst a crop of All-Stars?  I do think she could go on All-stars tomorrow and do very well, as she can do just about everything well. Her drag was sometimes a miss for me, but most of it was great.  Her signature colour looks good on her. 

4. Morphine Love Dion - I am shocked she finished in 4th on my rankings, as looking back at earlier rankings of her, I had her at the bottom/near the bottom for the first 7 episodes.  She's a killer lipsyncer and I think that helped me like her more. 

5. Q - I think Q deserved her Top 4 placing, but I don't love her personality.

6. Plasma - the schitck was a lot, but deserved her 2 wins

7.  Amanda Tori Meating - Her rivalry with plane was fun.  She needs time to cook and improve. Fun personality.

8. Dawn - I enjoyed confessional Dawn and she had some runway looks that I thought were excellent.

9. Mirage - I bumped her up because of the lalaparuzza and I think she was gone too soon.

10.  Megami - I also bumped her up because of the lalaparuzza. That was a slay episode for her. Didn't care for her journey otherwise.

11. Xunami Muse - I find her very likable, but I don't think she's figured out who she is as a drag artist yet.

12. Mhi'ya Iman Le'Paige - I find her lipsyncing overrated, and often doesn't embody the song. I thought she deserved to lose both rounds of the final lipsync lalaparuzza.  Her Blood Mary Lipsync was fire though. 

13. Hershii LiqCour-Jete - I wish we could have seen more so I could have a better understand of her drag.

14. Geneva Karr - she does absolutely nothing for me.

• Like 1

A phenomenal season with an incredibly surprising ending for me. I was sure Sapphira was winning due to the edit and favoritism (imo), but she was a great queen and I loved the entrance look for her first round performance, it was iconic and def my favorite from her of the season. Plane unfortunately could not compete with the other two performances, they were just on another level so I was at peace with her getting third but my Boston sister is a star and will forever be one!!! Nymphia slaying away and owning that final lipsync was what made me like ohhhh she can actually win you can’t deny her!!! And she did!!! I was gooped but in the most amazing way possible I legit screamed and was jumping up and down, only time I ever screamed so loud was at a Hell’s Kitchen bar for Aquaria and we were all drunken whores back then. Anyways I am soooo proud of Nymphia, her style, fashion, taste, personality, entertainment, grace, vulnerability, versatility,  the list goes on and on for everything she impressed me on. If I need a brand ambassador I’m just going to choose the color yellow even though it was one of my least favorite colors before nymphia. Now it is one of my faves 😂 #yellowexcellence #nycforever 💛💛💛

I’m going to go backwards with my overall ranking just because I’m extra like that.

14. Geneva Karr - definitely my least favorite out of everyone, her being in the top in week 1 was so annoying and undeserved to me, but we all know Nymphia was the one who should’ve been in top 2. Plane is such a shady betch lol but it was pretty hilarity at the time and they became bffls so it’s all good.

13. Hershii LiqCour-Jete - so we didn’t see much from her but from her looks in the final couple episodes I do think I would’ve enjoyed her style.

12. Amanda Tori Meating - I mean she brought the drama and entertainment so I’ll give her this spot although I never liked her and still don’t. She comes off annoying rather than funny when she argues.

11. Xunami Muse - this is getting a bit hard to rank because they all have good qualities and really showed some great things. But my fave about Xunami was that she was really likeable and she reminds me of one of my friends with the same look, accent and flirty personality. So fun. Wasn’t a huge fan of her drag but loved her as a person.

10. Mirage - I’m having a really hard time ranking these bitches. Mirage would’ve been closer to the bottom but she went off during the lipsync competition and I really enjoyed her so she moved up. Some of her looks intrigued me too.

9. Morphine Dion Love - she had some moments where I was like she’s fun, but mostly her being clueless. I wasn’t a huge fan of her drag, but appreciated her personality and what she brought to the show.

8. Mhi'ya Iman Le'Paige - honestly some of the queens this season had such easy names and then there were ones with ridic I have to copy and paste names lol. I didn’t love her drag but her personality had some iconic moments, and I’ll never forget Kermit Cher.

7. Megami - honestly she would’ve competed for last before the lipsync smack down but I was sooo impressed with her. IMO she should have won it all, she really redeemed herself. What a personality and sooo smart with her choices. NYC represent!

6. Plasma - I found her personality kind of dry, but appreciated her drag many times. She definitely brought something unique among these queens and she deserved to win her lip sync during the lalaparuza.

5. Q - honestly I really struggled with her placement here because I actually really loved her drag but her personality just didn’t hit. She was really not likeable at all. But some of her looks were just perfection.

4. Sapphira Cristal - I grew to like Sapphira more because of who she was as a person rather than her drag. I didn’t like her looks usually but it was clear she was a good person and the others saw her as such, which made me find her endearing. She is clearly very talented and totally makes sense why her fans love her, and I was not at all surprised she won Miss Congeniality, very deserved.

3. Dawn - I found her looks really intriguing even though they were sooo crazy. It would always work together though! Like she could’ve used some minor editing on some looks but I just got her and she was super impressive. I also loved her confessionals. She was so shady but in the most hilarious way possible. She definitely brought a unique perspective and flavor to the competition and for that, she deserves a top 3 spot.

2. Plane Jane - this was really hard to rank as she is my Boston sister, Russian Jewish goddess! She’s also this season’s crush because let’s be honest she is cuteeee out of drag. Her shadiness was always hilarity to me, and she really brought the fun and entertainment back to reality television on drag race. This season would not have been nearly as fun without Plane because there would not have been as much shadiness and banter without Jane. She’s a queen and trailblazer, and frankly her drag was also iconic! She had the entertainment factor and could do everything. She backed up her trash talking and delusion while others could not. Now her style sometimes could be basic, but she always brought the camp and fun factor, so it would all work. She’s a slut and she owns it and you can only respect that!

1. Nymphia Wind - she’s a winner baby! I didn’t expect her to win truly because of the edit. She had much fewer confessionals than Plane and Sapphira, and the edit definitely focused on them more, so I assumed she would get third. After watching the finale though, you can clearly see that she was the rightful winner. She had been robbed of some wins during the season, so it made sense. This queens style and fashion is unmatched other than maybe Raja. She is just absolutely insane with her looks, every single one was a home run outside the parking lot of the stadium. She slayed everything and I was living for it all season. Other than Jane Goodall, she killed everything else for me, and many things that I was surprised she was good at. Such a sneaky betch but I was living for it because it was so fun to see an underestimated ho just take out the juggernauts, not knowing she was just a secret assassin! She was so smart the entire season, her branding and consistent messages made me love bananas and appreciate the color yellow! It’s actually mind blowing when I think back on it lolol. And she was always hilarious, her personality shined even though she was an introvert. She made everyone laugh, especially Ru which is a hard feat!!! I legit cackled she was such a riot at times. She’s an icon, and an extremely worthy and stunning addition to the winner’s circle! Long live the banana! 💛

It’s been awhile since I started watching again season 15 and I’ve been pleasantly surprised at how engaged I still am after so many seasons lol and the fact that I’m so much older than these betches (shh I’m actually 21)

• Like 1

Happy for Nymphia but I’m definitely a bit bummed Mother Cristal didn’t win. Can’t say it was particularly surprising since I thought Nymphia ended up besting her in both rounds in the finale. :ph34rwave:

But knowing they filmed the finale back in like December / January before the season even started airing, I am truly baffled at the edits they ended up giving Sapphira and Nymphia. :whut:

• Like 3

The finale was really fun!

- All 3 queens delivered great and fun lip sync performances! Sapphira did have my favorite performance of the three though.

- I'm really happy with the Top 2 of Sapphira and Nymphia! :wub: They've been my Top 2 for most of the season so yay. :wub:
- Aww a little sad for but really happy for Plane Jane making it to the Top 3 at 3rd. She was a definite highlight and star of the season, for sure. Glad she made it this far (though I wasn't wanting her to win).
- Sasha Colby! :wub: Loved seeing her come back on the show to perform "Her." That was a fun and sexy performance. :bobo:
- OMG Sasha's next outfit reveal where she could barely walk in that dress.  :dead: :wub: Awww I loved hearing her story of meeting Kamala Harris! ❤️
- It was fun seeing Malaysia BabyDoll Fox come back to give out the Miss Congeniality award. Oooh wow, a tie for the honor? 😮 I'm not sure if I was expecting Xunami to win this award but happy for her. I definitely agree with Sapphira - she just screamed Miss Congeniality throughout the whole season.
- Ooooh I love that "Padam Padam" is the last lip sync song of the season as I imagined this would be a great song choice for a lip sync battle. It's also crazy this is the first time we're seeing Nymphia in a lip sync battle. Okay now this was an amazing lip sync battle. Both Nymphia and Sapphira slayed and killed it on this battle. Both performed really well and had a lot of fun and exciting tricks - though I do think that Nymphia had more exciting tricks under her bag.
- Oooh awww yayy I'[m happy for Nymphia winning. She slayed it tonight and had a great growth arc throughout the season. She's a great and deserving winner. Although I am kinda mad that I kindaaa got spoiled on this result a little bit. I saw something on TV about it but try hard looking away but think I knew what happened. But I tried to act like I didn't know but I think I knew what was coming.... oh well. :haha: I am a little sad for Sapphira for not pulling out the win as I felt she really dominated throughout the whole season but oh well. :( I do think she would have been a deserving winner. She still won 4 challenges, Miss Congeniality and an extra $25k, so she's still racking in a lot of money with those wins. :bobo: :haha:

I got a few other things to do and catch up on, but I'll work on my overall season rankings later on!

• Like 1

1. Morphine - got her crown 👑

2. Nymphia - my 2 and 3 are neck and neck, but Nymphia's book photoshoot/interview took her over the top because of how much I found myself rooting for her to do well. If you had only watched the first 3 episodes you'd think she was the obvious winner of the season but they really hid her in the background for the midseason there. 

3. Sapphira - Obsessed. One of the my favorite runway packages ever, because I just love excess lol. Forever legendary for packing all that for the show. Stomped all over the challenges and charmed Ru and the judges with ease. First US finalist to win Miss Congeniality since SEASON 1 and so well-deserved. 

4. Mhi'Ya - are you not entertained??? 

5. Plane - I wasn't a fan at first but then I understood what was happening. Really polished runways but rarely blew me away with them. 

6. Xunami - enchanting

7. Megami - Great lip sync episode

8. Q - Probably was my favorite after the first episode and then she slowly became my least favorite and then in her last episode won me back over a bit. 

9. Mirage - A lot of potential

10. Plasma - Great challenges, I didn't even hate the goth as much as most, but everything else wasn't capturing me 

11. Hershii - I liked everything I saw but there's no argument that she was robbed

12. Amanda - I want to root for her so badly but she makes it difficult

13. Geneva Karr - GENEVA KARR WILL RUN YOU OVERRR and that's the only moment

14. Dawn - I have nothing nice to say

Okay I finally figured out my rankings for the season. Some tight/close rankings amongst some of them that could be interchangeable:

The Holy Trinity:
1. Sapphira Cristál - Sapphira had a (near) flawless and iconic run. Loved her drag, her performances in the challenges, her versatility and just everything she brought to the show. I'm sad she wasn't able to win it but she deserved making it as far as she did. I also loved her personality with how she was like the mother of the group. She's like the contestant that everyone could go to and rely on. Hoping she can slay an All-Stars season in the future.
2. Nymphia Wind - Rootable and lovable. She def built up that strong momentum towards the end of the season on those last two episodes. I wish we got to see more lip syncs from her as she had an impressive showing on the final with her lip syncs. I also wish she had another win under her belt, i.e. on the design episodes. If Sapphira couldn't have win, I'm glad it was Nymphia.
3. Plane Jane - lol I had to root for her for Boston loyalty. :giggle: But thank goodness she always delivered in the challenges and runways. Her shade was a lot - most of the time I didn't mind it and it could be fun but sometimes it could be a bit too much. 

(gap)
4. Mhi'ya Iman Le'Paige - Lmao I found her to be so amusing. :giggle: She's a great and fun lip sync performer. Sadly, she wasn't great in the challenges but I still enjoyed her. Her Cher impression is everything. :dead: 
5. Q - Strong in the challenges and deserved her Top 4 placement. But I didn't like or connect much with her personality.
6. Plasma - Also strong in challenges and deserved her two wins this season. I do feel bad for her early exit as I did think she was robbed (but Mhi'ya won that lip sync, so I guess it was justified). Also found her to be a lot/annoying at times though still liked her.
7. Morphine Love Dion - She's a fantastic performer and a true lip sync assassin for sure. She deserved to win that lip sync episode. Outside of lip syncs, I didn't really care much for her like most of this forum. But I still like her enough to place her in the top half. 

(another gap)
8. Xunami Muse - Nice and likable. Not sure why she's this high as she didn't stand out at all but I thought she was nice, likable and rootable. Oh wait, she was someone I was really rooting for to have that breakthrough moment on the show but sadly it just never happened.
9. Megami - I pretty much agree with most people on her. Before the lip sync episode, she would have been a lot lower and probably within my Bottom 3 as I didn't really care for or connect with her during her run. But she had an impressive showing that lip sync episode that it brings her up here.
10. Amanda Tori Meating - lmao I kinda loved and lived for the fun messy drama she brought with Plane Jane. :giggle: Though yeah towards the latter episodes, it did come off as bitter but oh well. I guess her drag was messy and not well put together but that didn't really bother me.
11. Mirage - She had a really good run on the lip sync episode, which sparked a bit of interest for me in her. I wouldn't mind seeing her in the future. But I have so little to base off her that I couldn't rank her any higher.
12. Hershii LiqCour-Jeté - Hershii was someone who I was kinda rooting on early on and wanted to see more of her. I was sad for her to be the first boot but I did get over it quickly.
13. Dawn - #IDon'tGetIt. Well... she's okay. She had nice runways, but I didn't really care for or like her drag style much. Her shady confessionals were fun but she couldn't compare to Plane on that front. She also lasted way too long for my liken. I wasn't annoyed by her per se but just didn't care or connect with her.
14. Geneva Karr - lmaoo I'm in total agreement with Lily on her. It's insane how Geneva lip synched in about every episode, but I can hardly remember her at all. I feel bad about that but that's just how it is, sadly. 

21 hours ago, Elliott said:

But knowing they filmed the finale back in like December / January before the season even started airing, I am truly baffled at the edits they ended up giving Sapphira and Nymphia. :whut:

Ooh wow, they taped the finale that long ago? 😮 Didn't the finales used to be live? And if so, which seasons were those?

1. Morphine Love Dion

2. Nymphia Wind

3. Plane Jane

4. Mhi’ya Iman Le’Paige

5. Q

6. Megami

7. Sapphira Cristal

8. Xunami Muse

9. Amanda Tori Meating - wanted to put her lower because she’s quite the bitter Betty on social media but she gave us so much iconic content on the actual show

10. Plasma

11. Mirage

12. Hershii Licqour-Jete

13. Dawn

14. Geneva Karr

Megami being my #6 was the ultimate gag for me. Sapphira being so low is just because I don’t super vibe with her style of drag but she is a lovely queen who deserved all her success this season. I just really ended up loving the twists and turns this season brought us all the way through till the end. 

Edited by #jeah

9 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Ooh wow, they taped the finale that long ago? 😮 Didn't the finales used to be live? And if so, which seasons were those?

They’ve never been live. They take like 4-6 hours to film. :haha: