RuPaul's Drag Race - Season 16

Solaris

OMFG MORPHINE YESSSSS

omg that lip sync was incredible I'm ecstatic this season has been amazing with the lip syncs 

Dawn why did you wait until the last second to take off that head band, that should have been done in the first 2 bars whatever goodbye I was rooting for Morphine anyway 

• Like 2

I can't believe Body was wasted on Dawn when they could've used it for a Morphine/Mhi'ya lip sync, smdh.

Sapphire and Plane Jane continue carrying this season. Their sketch had me laughing the entire time. :wub:

Q's my least favourite of who's left, but I'd be fine with her or Nymphia going next week.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

NEXT WEEK IS MAKEOVER MORPHINE MADE IT TO MAKEOVER THIS IS NOT A DRILL

Let's see if they choose "too much family resemblance" or "not enough family resemblance" to pick their bottoms this season.

6 minutes ago, Elliott said:

Let's see if they choose "too much family resemblance" or "not enough family resemblance" to pick their bottoms this season.

"I love that you brought matching clothes for this"

"I don't love that you just had matching clothes for this"

• Sad 1

Ooh dear, I found Q really annoying with all of the Sapphira undeserved win drama. She's totally entitled to how she feels but I didn't like some of the way she said things. :ph34rwave: But yeah stuff like this is why I can't completely root or stand behind Q.

Plane Jane entering her vulnerable era! Aww I did feel for her this episode, but I do kinda love the 180 and seeing a completely different side of her. 😢 

Oooh yayy for a double win for Sapphira & Plane Jane! They were definitely the best this week. I was totally fine and agreed with a Dawn & Morphine Bottom 2. At this point, I was ready for a double elimination and just roll on with the Final with the Final 4, tbh. :giggle: 

OMGG the lip sync song being to "Body." This is the most unfair battle since like EVER? :dead: Although OMGG at Dawn having to do a lip sync to "Body." I didn't want that - and ugh why couldn't Mhi'ya had been apart of this lip sync with Morphine? 😢 :dead: But with this lip sync, Morphine definitely slayed and BODIED this lip sync. :omg: She was amazing to watch here, couldn't take my eyes off of her. She brought Megan realness there. This was her best moment on the show, imo. :omg: Poor Dawn... she tried, but I don't know what the heck she was doing in this lip sync. She probably would have put up with a better fight with a different song but it wasn't happening with this song.  

But yeah Dawn.... I guess was fine as a contestant. She had fun shady moments, but Plane did the shade better. She never stood out much to me and she made it further than what I would have liked. She was just there and coasted by for most of the season. But well done to Dawn getting to 6th.  

26 minutes ago, Elliott said:

I can't believe Body was wasted on Dawn when they could've used it for a Morphine/Mhi'ya lip sync, smdh.

Sapphire and Plane Jane continue carrying this season. Their sketch had me laughing the entire time. :wub:

Q's my least favourite of who's left, but I'd be fine with her or Nymphia going next week.

Ugh I nearly agreed with this entire post until the very last part about Nymphia. :dead: 

1 hour ago, *Wallace said:

OMGG the lip sync song being to "Body." This is the most unfair battle since like EVER? :dead: 

Someone hasn’t watched UK3 and it shows.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Ugh I nearly agreed with this entire post until the very last part about Nymphia. :dead: 

You know how much I love watching someone attempt to lip sync assassin their way to the finale. 😘

Ru let it happen once, it almost ruined his plans, and he said never again. 😢

1 hour ago, Elliott said:

You know how much I love watching someone attempt to lip sync assassin their way to the finale. 😘

Ru let it happen once, it almost ruined his plans, and he said never again. 😢

Oooh I usually prefer to have the strongest performers (in the main challenges) make it to the finale, though there can be some exceptions to that rule if there are frontrunners I don't care for. :haha: 

Also who exactly is this referring to? I immediately thought of Kameron Michaels with you saying all of this but not sure if that's true or you're referring to someone else. :haha: 

57 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

Also who exactly is this referring to? I immediately thought of Kameron Michaels with you saying all of this but not sure if that's true or you're referring to someone else. :haha: 

Obviously. Kameron throwing the finale lip syncs because the fans were pressed at him for sending home Monét and Miz, and still almost winning because of how much Aquaria, Eureka and Asia flopped is my Roman Empire :wub:

• Haha 1

Posted (edited)

How one-sided was that lipsync?  its like Dawn didn't even exist.  Morphine lipsync was the highlight of the night. Outside of that, the correct winners for the challenge.  Highlight on the runway was Nymphia, hands down the best.  Gorgeous chinese knots! This season is dragging now!

Edited by Solaris

4 hours ago, Elliott said:

Obviously. Kameron throwing the finale lip syncs because the fans were pressed at him for sending home Monét and Miz, and still almost winning because of how much Aquaria, Eureka and Asia flopped is my Roman Empire :wub:

Ah okay I thought you were referring to Kameron but just wanted to make sure. :haha: All of this mess though. :dead: 

now that Dawn's gone I watched her Whatcha Packin and it was fun and charming. LMAO maybe they went hard on the edit of her being evil. Or maybe I'm just relieved that my other faves are safe and I'm allowed to like Dawn now hahaha

• Like 1

Morphine, the true lipsync assassin of the season if you ask me.

Dawn, finally sayshayed away #thankthelord.

Plane and Sapphira for Top 2. 

Hearing the first opening bars of “Body” was hysterical. They wanted Dawn gone lmaoooo

Sapphira is honestly one of the best we’ve seen in a long time. And Plane Jane’s honestly not that far behind. But Sapphira is something special.

I think Morphine’s time is up but I would like to see her send Q out the door before she goes.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Sasha Colby is right there though.

I mean she’s literally my avatar :haha:

Sasha is easily one of the GOATs so not necessarily comparing them but Sapphira’s also dominating

Posted (edited)
2 minutes ago, *Lily said:

I mean she’s literally my avatar :haha:

That's what I was pointing at!

You said one of the best we've seen in a long time, and its only been a year since Sasha won.  :P 

Edited by Solaris

11 minutes ago, Solaris said:

That's what I was pointing at!

You said one of the best we've seen in a long time, and its only been a year since Sasha won.  :P 

One of! They both are some of the best we’ve seen IMO

• Like 1

so i’m new to drag race, i’ve watched most of season 8 and then um i watched like all of season 16 so far today (don’t comment please).

obviously season 16 is so much better there r tons of great talents 

ill dump some thoughts below