Nymphia Wind, 27 - New York City, New York

Plane Jane, 24 - Boston, Massachusetts

Plasma, 24 - New York City, New York

Q, 26 - Kansas City, Missouri

Sapphira Cristál, 34 - Philadelphia, Pennsylvania

Xunami Muse, 33 - New York City, New York

Edited by Solaris
  • Thanks 1

Once I find a list I will put the queens information in the first post.

Early favorites from the video:

Hershey Liquor-Jete

Nymphia

Megami

Plane Jane

Then there is Tsunami Muse who is Kandy Muse's daughter, so she can go first by association!

I also both love and hate the name Amanda Tori Meating.

Edited by Solaris

2 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I don't know any of the queens yet, of course. But hometown loyalties have me rooting for Plane Jane pre-season, so hopefully she delivers!

(And yay for her standing out to Chris! That should be a good sign.)

wow I said she stood out to me too Wally, rude. 

• Like 1

• 5 weeks later...

I've seen lots of commercials for this over the last few weeks. This finally starts tonight. Kinda looking forward to it. 😮 

I think this will be my 4th season of RuPaul's Drag Race to watch in live time (started since 2021). I can't believe it's been so many already. :dead: I still know nothing about any of the queens so it will take me some weeks to get all of their names down. But still early rooting for Plane Jane.

Just watched more of the pre-season press, this cast seems super fun. Really excited for this season.

Pre-season rankings:

1. Sapphira Cristál

2. Nymphia Wind

3. Dawn

4. Q

5. Xunami Muse

6. Plasma

7. Morphine Love Dion

8. Hershii Liqcour-Jeté

9. Mhi’ya Iman Le’Paige

10. Geneva Karr

11. Mirage

12. Plane Jane
13. Amanda Tori Meating

14. Megami

Edited by *Lily
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, totes4totes said:

THIS STARTS TONIGHT?????????????????????? WHAT THE HECK

I know right? It seems to have come out of nowhere. :dead: 

2 hours ago, *Lily said:

Just watched more of the pre-season press, this cast seems super fun. Really excited for this season.

Pre-season rankings:

12. Plane Jane

Oh dang, I'm not gonna like Plane Jane (with Lily putting her this low), huh?  🙈 

Posted (edited)
59 minutes ago, *Wallace said:

I know right? It seems to have come out of nowhere. :dead: 

Oh dang, I'm not gonna like Plane Jane (with Lily putting her this low), huh?  🙈 

preseason doesn't mean alot.  Plane Jane was one of the ones that stood out most to me in preseason stuff, so should follow my thoughts instead.

Edited by Solaris

Pretty solid premiere. I didn’t agree with a lot of the decisions but it was fun.

01. Dawn

02. Mirage

03. Morphine

04. Amanda

05. Q

06. Saphirra

07. Xunami

Not loving the first group of queens.  There's probably 3 that I would like to see do well. Way more excited for the second group!

1. Q - I thought she won this week.  Didn't have her tiddies out in the lipsync. My  favorite on the runway.

2. Sapphira - I thought her talent show was the best, but her runway was not it.  Also her lipsync was messy.

3. Dawn - solid first week.

4. Amanda - I want to see more before I pass judgement.

5. Mirage - just there.

6. Morphine - not a fan.

7. Xunami - weak start.

20 hours ago, *Wallace said:

Aww I did actually like Plane Jane and am excited to see her next week, I just think I liked the others more :haha: (me liking almost everyone is such a Wally move! :wub:)

• Haha 1

All the budget this season went to “BREAK MY SOUL”!

Sapphira and Q easily stood out in a group of lip syncing talents. That being said, I liked everyone in this group.

Really intrigued and excited by Dawn. Amanda was a lot of fun. Mirage did a great job.

Morphine and Xunami faded more into the background for me, however, I’m still excited for them both.

On 1/5/2024 at 7:05 PM, Solaris said:

preseason doesn't mean alot.  Plane Jane was one of the ones that stood out most to me in preseason stuff, so should follow my thoughts instead.

Ooh yeah I know and that's true. I only said that because I tend to agree with Lily on almost everything. :haha: 

22 hours ago, *Lily said:

Aww I did actually like Plane Jane and am excited to see her next week, I just think I liked the others more :haha: (me liking almost everyone is such a Wally move! :wub:)

Ahhh okay, I can totally understand that. :haha: LMAO I love it at this last part. :dead: 

20 hours ago, #jeah said:

Amanda is from the same planet as Tammie and Laganja so naturally I live for her

Nooooooo, don't ruin her for me. 😭 Though Amanda is really fun in a messy way right now. 

I just watched the premiere and it was a fun episode! But ugh at this stage, it's so hard for me to keep track of the names and it's only gonna get worse when all 14 are put together. :dead:

Sapphira Cristál stood out as my favorite this episode! Her talent show act was a big standout. I was shook by her voice (and I'm not much an opera fan) but that was just so wow. :omg: And I love how she added humor and comedy to it. :omg: She also did great and was fun in the mini challenge. Her runway look probably wasn't the best but eh, it was still really fun and funny. She crushed it on her lip sync. So I thought she earned that immunity. Looking forward to seeing more from her and to see if she can become my actual favorite.

I enjoyed most of the other queens. I think I expected a little more overall from Xunami - but I still liked her overall. It was fun seeing her doing a rap song and I liked her energy. I was really into that performance. :bobo: I feel like runway will be a strongsuit for her as she has that amazing runway catwalk down. Q is talented but didn't majorly stand out to me until her runway look, which had a really impressive reveal. Ooh she had the ballet puppet show right? Yeah that was really funny and a standout, actually. Really enjoyed Mirage's performance and all of the tricks she did. Amanda is a hoot and a fun hot mess.Then there are others I enjoyed (which I see are Dawn & Morphine) but need to see more of to form more opinions on them.

Also what a perfect first lip sync song! "Break My Soul." :wub: Always HERE for the show using Beyoncé tracks. :wub: