DWTS32 Week 11 - Finale Discussion thread!

*Wallace

1 minute ago, ungodlyhour said:

so so happy about this win, it's something about xochitl's performance style that's just soooooo compelling to me. love that we got 3 excellent dancers right next to her too! ❤️ 

At the start of the season, we were not sure about this cast but those four definitely delivered. 

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Solaris said:

aw thanks, my favorite winner in many years.  I am not sure why I was so invested in her, since she's not usually my sort of contestant.  Likability and incredible chemistry with her partner helped.

It did seem to come out of nowhere, but I did love reading your happiness and support for her throughout the season. :haha: 

15 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

as the #1 Bachelorette contestant hater on the board I have to say that Charity lowkey won the finale episode

❤️ at you saying this.

I really loved seeing and watching Charity's transformation these last few weeks/episodes. I knew she wouldn't finish high tonight but at least she had that journey and made great improvement (moreso in performance), I'll take that and am very happy for her. ❤️ 

Xochitl’s got a bright future ahead and I’m excited to see where it goes. Wholly deserving winner!

Jason’s an excellent runner-up, Daniella remains a GOAT pro (3 finals in 4 seasons, she’s so powerful).

Loved Ariana’s journey all season, and so glad to see Pasha get to have his moment as a pro.

Charity ATE that Freestyle and I won’t be convinced otherwise! Social media has been so undeservingly unfair on her but, are we shocked? She’s killed it these last few weeks and I’m so glad she made it to top 4.

Alyson easily gets most improved! What a delight to watch each week.

This season lost me a little bit overall, but the group of finalists we had were excellent IMO and I’m happy we got a full season of them all.

• Like 3

9 hours ago, *Lily said:

The way she has social media so pressed with this? That’s a queen idc!

She was going to be dragged no matter what she did so I'm glad her & Artem did something that was true to her and showcased her talent. I kinda feel like this is the type of freestyle Artem would avoid but he knew what Charity's strengths were and gave her a moment that she could cherish & remember forever. She ate and she had the haters pressed!!:wub: A true queen!:wub::wub:

• Like 3

My quick thoughts

Redemption:

1. Charity & Artem - Her improvement arc needs to be studied by scholars or something idk

2. Xochitl & Val - The missed hand was unfortunate because she was truly sensational besides that.

3. Jason & Daniella - He's too goofy to ever sell a ballroom dance, but that was still his strongest slower dance.

4. Ariana & Pasha - Flawed, but sexy and confident.

5. Alyson & Sasha - Genuinely her best Latin dance ever and miles from her original Salsa.

Freestyle:

1. Jason & Daniella - Felt very his style. Full of content, lots of fun to watch. Was I blown away? No. But I thoroughly enjoyed it.

2. Xochitl & Val - Loved everything Xochitl gave me here. Felt very young and fun and right for her. Once again not really blown away like I was hoping, but I still thoroughly enjoyed it.

3. Charity & Artem - It was literally a cheer routine lol. I mean, a cheer routine that Charity absolutely killed. But not really my thing.

4. Ariana & Pasha - I watched this right after Charity's which is unfortunate because they were similar in a lot of ways and I liked Charity's more.

5. Alyson & Sasha - The first half suited her a lot better than the second half, which isn't a surprise since that's more her style. Should've kept it simple and elegant.