DWTS32 Week 11 - Finale Discussion thread!

*Wallace

dancing-with-the-stars-season-32-finale.

Tonight is the big night of firsts! We have our first 3-hour finale as well as our first Final 5 couples battling it out to win the season's The Len Goodman Mirrorball trophy! The couples will 

We will also have guest performances from last season's winners, Charli & Mark, a music performance from Jason Mraz and the return of this season's cast!

A preview of tonight's dances:

For the redemption round, Jason Mraz and pro Daniella Karagach are slated to perform a Foxtrot to “Fly Me to the Moon” by Frank Sinatra. In the freestyle round, the duo has chosen “Happy” by C2C featuring Derek Martin.

A Samba has been assigned to Vanderpump Rules star Ariana Madix and pro Pasha Pashkov, and it will be set to “Spice Up Your Life” by the Spice Girls. It’s a mashup for Madix’s freestyle, which includes “Run The World (Girls)” by Beyoncé  and “Level Up” by Ciara.

Former Bachelorette Charity Lawson and pro Artem Chigvintsev are up next to perform a Tango, which will be set to the song “Libertango” by Astor Piazzolla. Lawson’s freestyle selections include “Lose My Breath” by Destiny’s Child and “Suéltate” by Sam i & Jarina De Marco featuring Anitta & BIA.

Marvel’s Xochitl Gomez and Val Chmerkovskiy will be the second of the night to perform a Foxtrot on Tuesday night, this time set to Katy Perry’s “Unconditionally.” For the freestyle round, Gomez and Chmerkovskiy have chosen “Que Calor” by District 78.

How I Met Your Mother alum Alyson Hannigan and pro Sasha Farber will channel Gloria Estefan with a Salsa to the singer’s buoyant “Get on Your Feet.” A Taylor Swift track will be part of Hannigan’s freestyle dance as she mashes up “Enchanted (Taylor’s Version)” and “Papi” by Jennifer Lopez.

Link: https://people.com/dancing-with-the-stars-season-32-finale-songs-dance-styles-exclusive-8408569