Most robbed contestant of each round of S24 so far?

BrokenHearted

Most robbed contestant  

46 members have voted

1. 1. Most robbed contestant in the Battles?

• Ephraim Owens
    • Jackson Snelling
    • Olivia Eden
    • Willie Gomez
    • Sophia Hoffman
    • Joslynn Rose
    • Reid Zingale
    • Lvndr
    • Dylan Carter
    • Eli Ward
    • Crystal Nicole
    • Talakai
    • JaRae Womack
    • None
  2. 2. Most robbed contestant in the Knockouts?

• Alison Albrecht
    • Caleb Sasser
    • Olivia Minogue
    • Chechi Sarai
    • Deejay Young
    • Jenna Marquis
    • Jason Arcilla
    • Rachele Nguyen
    • Corii
    • Brandon Montel
    • Elizabeth Evans
    • Caitlin Quisenberry
    • None
  3. 3. Most robbed contestant in the Playoffs?

• Claudia B
    • Julia Roome
    • Alexa Wildish
    • Ms Monet
    • Noah Spencer
    • Stee
    • Rudi
    • Lennon VanderDoes
    • Kristen Brown
    • Kaylee Shimizu
    • Taylor Deneen
    • None

Battles: Reid Zingale. I thought he was for the most part, evenly matched with Noah. One of the more unique voices of the season and left so early :/

I can't pick Jarae since we didnt see her performance,  but probably one of the best auditions to be montaged AND eliminated next round.

KO: i dont know how anyone other than Deejay can be picked here. Chechi and Caleb were mega talented but had their issues in the KO. Find me a fault with Deejay's performance on a technical level for which he was one of the best.

Playoffs: Noah Spencer. But I can see nearly everyone from team Gwen and Alexa being picked. I just think Noah brought something a bit more unique while being just as consistent vocally.

Edited by Hsamid

1. In terms of deserving to win over their opponent, Ephraim. Honorable mentions to Jackson and Reid.

2. Not exactly robbed, but I would’ve wanted to see Chechi still advance, especially considering KRISTEN got a steal.

3. Noah and Lennon periodt

1. Ephraim clearly won that one IMO. A shame Jackson and Reid went home too after giving great performances as well.

2. Honestly, no one.

3. Lennon. With Noah and Alexa at least I get it, Reba's and Niall's Top 3 ended up strong. I don't get how Gwen moved on BIAS over Lennon after their performances.

That is really hard but these three were the ones I voted. Crystal, LVNDR, Caleb, Deejay, Alexa, Ms. Monet, Noah, Rudi, and Lennon were robbed but at least they all went out on a high note with no off night. I also loved Julia, Stee, Taylor, Jackson, Ephraim, Joslynn, Dylan, Talakai, Jason, Brandon, Elizabeth, Claudia, and Caitlin but I don't think they were robbed at all. But these would be my top 3 most robbed contestants. JaRae, Chechi, and Kaylee are the three I voted here. Kaylee's playoff performance was by far and hands down easily my favorite performance of the whole season so far and my favorite performance from her as well. 

Battles: Ephraim, and honestly Jackson and Dylan too

KO: Deejay and Brandon deserved to move on imo, but nothing too egregious here

POs: My top 3 is

1. Alexa

2. Noah

3. Kaylee

Also I wouldn't say robbed per se but I would've liked to see RUDI, Lennon, and Taylor go through

Edited by nytsch

1. Ephraim because he won that battle by a decent margin imo. Jackson and Dylan also should have won theirs

2. Deejay had the best performance of these, but Chechi should have won that KO easily

3. Lennon, Noah, and Alexa all should have sailed through, but there's no justification for Lennon's elimination after that performance at all

If I characterize "robbed" as someone who outperformed their opponent (who didn't deserve to go through) and got eliminated:

1. Olivia Eden, I thought she was miles better than Julia there. Honorable mention to Willie, Reid, Lvndr, and Dylan all performed well enough to win or earn a steal as well, imo.

2. Deejay Young is one of the only ones I thought deserved to go through out of those. Maybe not over Lila and Stee, but a steal nonetheless.

3. RUDI - Satisfied with the top 12 overall, especially Reba and Niall's top 3. Gwen really missed out by eliminating RUDI after that performance though.

Edited by Someone648

1. I would've picked Reid.
  2. Maybe Deejay but the only questionable steal was John's and I think Taylor and AZAN deserved those saves so Idk. I got to say that the cover Elizabeth posted on SM was really good but we'll never know what went down that day.
  3. Alexa, no brainer.

21 hours ago, Hsamid said:

KO: i dont know how anyone other than Deejay can be picked here. Chechi and Caleb were mega talented but had their issues in the KO. Find me a fault with Deejay's performance on a technical level for which he was one of the best.

I still can’t believe they picked those songs and thought they were good ideas. They had so much potential