Updated At Last: Someone648's Inexplicable Ranking of his Top 200 Blinds Auditions - #10-6 POSTED!

Someone648

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

198 - The only coach not to turn fo rher really regretted it... but they ended up getting what they wanted.

Zoe Upkins? Gwen wanted a young girl on her team but was the only one who didn’t turn for her. She ended up getting Caroline Reilly in the same episode though.

19 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

Referring to the coach 🙂

Modified the clue a bit to be more specific:

198 - The only coach not to turn for her really regretted it... but the coach ended up getting what they wanted that same episode.

OK, I quit. I’m just going to be a spectator, and leave this to the historians. 

• Haha 8

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

195 - A few more seconds would've added this girl to a very exclusive (and unfortunate) list

Hailey Green - If Blake hadn’t turned for her at the last second, she would’ve been one of the few contestants to get no chairs twice.

3 hours ago, Someone648 said:

200: A bold song choice, an unexpected chair turn, and an even more unexpected memory for another coach.

I think this is Rizzi Myers.

a. "Breathin" is a bold song choice obviously. 

b. Kelly blocking John is kinda unexpected

c. Rizzi and Kelly have unexpected memory together because of a photo where Kelly said that she wore her favorite shirt in that photo with Rizzi. 

2 hours ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

I think this is Rizzi Myers.

a. "Breathin" is a bold song choice obviously. 

b. Kelly blocking John is kinda unexpected

c. Rizzi and Kelly have unexpected memory together because of a photo where Kelly said that she wore her favorite shirt in that photo with Rizzi. 

For the same reasons it could be Chris Weaver who had met JHud prior to his audition.

Does anyone remember the girl who gave Kelly/another female coach her CD at a concert then the coach gave it to another fan? I can’t quite come up with the name.

9 hours ago, Someone648 said:

197 - Silk, Poetry, and "I'm Just A Girl!"

I think I know this one. With the "I'm Just A Girl" clue, this has to be a season where Gwen is a coach (Seasons 7, 9 and 12).

a. I remember Pharrell comparing this singer's tone to a "Silk"

b. Adam also wrote a love poem for this singer in order to convince her to join his team. 

c. While Adam was composing his love poem for this singer, Gwen sang "Just a Girl" for her on stage. 

This has to be Clara Hong of Season 7. 

• Like 1

16 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

He’s definitely prone to unpopular opinions, so I’m expecting his #1 to be something nobody would guess. It could even be from a battle elim. 

I believe he was one of the very few here who supported Jim and Sasha.

• Like 1

17 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

That’s why I don’t expect #1 to be one the aforementioned IDF snowflakes. 

Edited by TeamAudra

Clues for Part 1: (200-191)

Blue: Season 2 - Season 6 (The early days)

Green: Season 7 - Season 12 (The middle seasons) 

Red: Season 13 - Season 17 (The seasons that kind of felt like a vibe shift)

Purple: Season 18 - Season 23 (The common/COVID/Post(?)-COVID era)

200: A bold song choice, an unexpected chair turn, and an even more unexpected memory for another coach.

199: Not the fastest one of the season, but it did take only seven words for the first 3 to turn.

198 - The only coach not to turn for her really regretted it... but the coach ended up getting what they wanted that same episode.

197 - Silk, Poetry, and "I'm Just A Girl!"

196 - Not a song that needed this instrument, but the cover was just as fine as it could be.

195 - A few more seconds would've added this girl to a very exclusive (and unfortunate) list

194 - I believe this is the only "soft" take on one of the most frequently covered songs we've had on this show.

193 - 8th just didn't cut it

192 - A shocker in the public vote sent this singer packing, and they weren't the only one that the coach was upset about not getting a PV.

191 - Thankfully their mom wasn't around to make their run any more difficult. 

Might turn this into a game and award points based on if anyone can guess correctly? (I believe this was @jarmon's idea, right?)

199 sawyer fredericks

And its over for me.

196 - Not a song that needed this instrument, but the cover was just as fine as it could be.

I'm guessing this is an audition where Gwen is not a coach but this artist sang Gwen's song and eventually made Blake turn. 

a. This singer used ukulele when she auditioned with "Cool" which is kinda unexpected for a Gwen song.

b. Her cover is just as cool as the original.

I think this is LiLi Joy of Season 16.  She auditioned in a wrong season, in my opinion. 

47 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I mean, I thought their BA and KO were really good (closest they came to matching that in the lives was Stay imo)

2 hours ago, Arsh said:

192 - A shocker in the public vote sent this singer packing, and they weren't the only one that the coach was upset about not getting a PV.

I’ll take a wild guess and say Ryan Quinn???

2 hours ago, Arsh said:

Just to throw another guess into the mix, perhaps Terrence Cunningham? I don’t think the original My Girl had piano in it.

14 minutes ago, AliXRose said:

Either Sarah Simmons or Judith Hill maybe.

That’s what I thought, but because of the season color coding I guess it cant be

My guess is Emily Keener because that’s the shocking elimination I can think of from those seasons (she did well on iTunes iirc), but idk how the second part of the clue would fit