Updated At Last: Someone648's Inexplicable Ranking of his Top 200 Blinds Auditions - #10-6 POSTED!

Someone648

2 hours ago, Someone648 said:

I’ll note that this next group of 10 is 50% purple so it should be a bit less obscure. 😇

I'm sure there's some good meaning to this but the first thing that came to mind is this group of 10 having 5 swing states in it 😭  

• Haha 3

2 hours ago, QueenCami said:

I'm sure there's some good meaning to this but the first thing that came to mind is this group of 10 having 5 swing states in it 😭  

Loool just based on the colors I labeled, the purple ones are season 18-23

He's back from vacation and broke(r) so let's gooooo!:

Clues for Part 3: (180-171)

Blue: Season 2 - Season 6 (The early days)

Green: Season 7 - Season 12 (The middle seasons) 

Red: Season 13 - Season 17 (The seasons that kind of felt like a vibe shift)

Purple: Season 18 - Season 23 (The common/COVID/Post(?)-COVID era)

180. Only 2 singers have sung in consecutive blind episodes... and I prefer her.

179. Liked this blind so much I'd love to see it on a shirt.

178. Because of this contestant, their coach can officially say they've been working on a particular instrument again after nearly 20 years.

177. One of you won't like how low this placement is, so I'm just telling y'all to be kind.

176. This chart topper gave us the first chair turns of the season and a showdown between an iconic pair of coaches.

175. This contestant went home when their coach completely flipped a decision they'd made two rounds before.  Strange that the same people were involved!

174. This contestant scared one of the coaches, so maybe it's good that they chose to join a team on the opposite side of the panel.

173. I don't understand why Kelly didn't turn when she was singing along then, and sang along again a few years later.

172. According to one coach, this contestant made a "sandwich"

171. *bum bum BUM*

Edited by Someone648

• Someone648 changed the title to Someone648's Inexplicable Ranking of his Top 200 Blinds Auditions (Hints for Part 3/180-171 POSTED!)
2 hours ago, Someone648 said:

He's back from vacation and broke(r) so let's gooooo!:

Clues for Part 3: (180-171)

Blue: Season 2 - Season 6 (The early days)

Green: Season 7 - Season 12 (The middle seasons) 

Red: Season 13 - Season 17 (The seasons that kind of felt like a vibe shift)

Purple: Season 18 - Season 23 (The common/COVID/Post(?)-COVID era)

180. Only 2 singers have sung in consecutive blind episodes... and I prefer her. - Lisa Ramey

178. Because of this contestant, their coach can officially say they've been working on a particular instrument again after nearly 20 years.

177. One of you won't like how low this placement is, so I'm just telling y'all to be kind. - Cami Clune

176. This chart topper gave us the first chair turns of the season and a showdown between an iconic pair of coaches. - Tamara Jade?

175. This contestant went home when their coach completely flipped a decision they'd made two rounds before.  Strange that the same people were involved! - James David Carter/Sarah Potenza

174. This contestant scared one of the coaches, so maybe it's good that they chose to join a team on the opposite side of the panel.

173. I don't understand why Kelly didn't turn when she was singing along then, and sang along again a few years later. - Stephanie Skipper?

172. According to one coach, this contestant made a "sandwich" - Madison Hughes

171. *bum bum BUM* - Caroline Glaser?

Edited by thevoiceisthetop

57 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

180. Only 2 singers have sung in consecutive blind episodes... and I prefer her.

177. One of you won't like how low this placement is, so I'm just telling y'all to be kind.

176. This chart topper gave us the first chair turns of the season and a showdown between an iconic pair of coaches.

175. This contestant went home when their coach completely flipped a decision they'd made two rounds before.  Strange that the same people were involved!

173. I don't understand why Kelly didn't turn when she was singing along then, and sang along again a few years later.

171. *bum bum BUM*

180 - The clue said SUNG in consecutive Blinds episodes so I don’t think it’s Cali. I’d say it’s probably Lisa Ramey, who was in the last episode of S15 Blinds and the premiere of S16.

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

Knowing you I think “first chair turns of the season” doesn’t refer to the first one that aired, so I went back and checked the old spoiler threads and saw that the first actual chair turner of S19 was Liam St. John, who sang Sex and Candy which was apparently number 1 for 15 weeks on the Rock charts according to Wikipedia. Also the two people who turned for him were Blake and Gwen.

Edited by FloorWax

1 hour ago, thevoiceisthetop said:

“and I told you to be kind~” Is this Cami Clune?

3 hours ago, Someone648 said:

I can’t confirm this right now but I’m pretty sure Kelly was singing along to both Domenic Haynes and Tasha Jessen who both sang “River”. Curiously, she turned for neither.

edit: nvm Kelly wasn’t singing along my head just made that up

edit 2: I did some research and I change my answer to Drew Cole, Kelly was singing along then and again to Liam St. John who is also in this set.

Edited by FloorWax

2 hours ago, FloorWax said:

I'm gonna make a flop prediction - is this Carter Rubin? His last name is also a type of sandwich name lol

6 hours ago, Someone648 said:

Rachel Christine, Blake thought the piano intro was creepy and she joined Kelly's team.

12 hours ago, Someone648 said:

I think this artist is from Season 9 and she sang "We Don't Have to Take our Clothes Off" on her audition. This could be Ellie Lawrence. I know you liked this artist very much. 

13 hours ago, Someone648 said:

The chart topper most likely refer to the song, "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran. Nick and Blake had a showdown to convince this artist to join their teams. Nick coached him how to sing "Perfect" better, while Blake brought an adorable dog. This might be Tate Brusa and he's on the first episode of Season 18. 

40 minutes ago, Dalton Eduardo said:

The chart topper most likely refer to the song, "Perfect" by Ed Sheeran. Nick and Blake had a showdown to convince this artist to join their teams. Nick coached him how to sing "Perfect" better, while Blake brought an adorable dog. This might be Tate Brusa and he's on the first episode of Season 18. 

I will perish if it's the true answer :dead:

• Haha 2

174: The Cunningham Sisters (random guess)

176:

First chair turn of the season from season 18 to 23

Todd

Tamara

Kenzie

GNT

Morgan

Niel

For me its either Kenzie or Niel

Blake vs Kelly

Both used block on each other.

I think its Kenzie