The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

4 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

Wait Nikki is in ? Because seriously the list is not eating and she and the whistle girl is the only ones I actually like 

Don't have much proof, but she did go on private like juuust before we released the list so she might be hiding something important :haha:

• Like 1

On 8/24/2023 at 5:16 PM, RTV said:

Siri posted a few times later this week from the greater LA area. 

5 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

Unfriendly reminder that Idolforums operates on a Marxist system: From each according to their ability, to each according to their need. 

I need spoilers and some of y’all have the ability to provide them. /joking /lighthearted

lol we’re working on em. Need to work on identifying people though.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, QueenCami said:

Unfriendly reminder that Idolforums operates on a Marxist system: From each according to their ability, to each according to their need. 

I need spoilers and some of y’all have the ability to provide them. /joking /lighthearted

Your faith is touching 😂

7 hours ago, QueenCami said:

Yeah, scrollers. No holding out! 😂

8 hours ago, QueenCami said:

The Queen has thrown down the gauntlet, now the peasants have no choice but to comply. /notjoking /completelyserious

• Haha 5

- Arkansas and sang "Gravity" : Mac Royals

- LaDawn sang a Jill Scott song: Maybe Shawni LaDawn

- 31 yo male artist who did Stevie Wonder with a country twang

- Artists from Nigeria and lives in LA : Chechi

- Tanner Massey  sang "Before You Go" @Someone648

- 35 yo from Palm Beach Florida

- Huntley

Edited by thevoiceisthetop
  • Thanks 1