The Voice 🟦 S24 🟦 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, John, Gwen, Niall

Someone648

6 hours ago, Someone648 said:

All I’ll say is I see a lot of jumping to conclusions and I’d hate for anyone to be disappointed…

Aaaaaaaand what's wrong with that?  Not like we have anything else.

I've already pledged myself to not join fan threads too early this season. That said, I'm also not making any, and I will wait for the lives.

Edited by allistr
  • Haha 1

Kala deserved to be on the Semifinal, for sure. But, realistically, would she have advanced to the finale if she took Ray's spot in the Semifinal? This is a serious question, btw. I assume that, like Ray, she would have been also the second one to sing during the show, but make your own conclusions. 

37 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Kala deserved to be on the Semifinal, for sure. But, realistically, would she have advanced to the finale if she took Ray's spot in the Semifinal? This is a serious question, btw. I assume that, like Ray, she would have been also the second one to sing during the show, but make your own conclusions. 

Probably not

I feel like the results were announced in order so she could have potentially taken Sorelle or NOIVAS place, but all else being equal yeah I don’t think so

Although also if we could have had normal voting, I’m pretty sure Grace is still a lock and Ray goes home but I honestly have no idea about the rest

1 hour ago, jayshon said:

FULL SEASON BABBYYY

Alright!! 😆🙌🏻🙌🏻 Even though I may have a little conflict with watching AGT and The Voice. I mean, both are my FAVORITE shows to watch, and if the second blind auditions airs on Tuesday 9/26 at 8 PM/7c, then that might mean AGT’s live finals will be on the same channel at 9 PM/8c, once that day’s blind auditions are done.

Edited by JodiRose
  • Like 1

24 minutes ago, thevoicespoilers said:

I’m guessing Tuesdays episodes are 2 hours too & battles start on October 10th 

Battles starting on Oct 10th would mean only 5 episodes of blinds though, right?

Edited by jem128

Ok Official Press Release ( Mostly the info from the tweet above)

https://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/interactive/2929fed4187b40648b79a9839e70e91fproduct169208/index.html#/brand/9e1d45af-02d1-4b13-8bba-4939e0de5e79/press-releases/9266a0da-2ef1-4a68-9bce-a468d92db4f5

NBC kicks off its 2023-24 fall schedule on Sept. 25 with a new season of the Emmy Award-nominated competition series “The Voice,” 

Tuesday Oct. 3 will feature a two-hour edition of “The Voice,” serving as a formidable lead-in to the premiere of the new original drama series “Found,” starring Shanola Hampton and Mark-Paul Gosselaar. (Beginning Oct. 10, the first hour of “The Voice” will be a recap of the previous night.)

Monday, Sept. 25
8-10 p.m. – The Voice (Original)

Tuesday, Sept. 26
8-9 p.m. – The Voice (Original)

Tuesday, Oct. 3

8-10 p.m. – The Voice (Original)

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Dany said:

(Beginning Oct. 10, the first hour of “The Voice” will be a recap of the previous night.)

I'm sorry.  What?!  Why not just give us two straight hours of Blinds?

20 minutes ago, Rodney said:

I'm sorry.  What?!  Why not just give us two straight hours of Blinds?

Because that would mean pre lives end faster and production is allergic to adding more live show weeks when they literally can this season instead of doing what they’re doing 💀 

• Like 1

32 minutes ago, Dany said:

Ok Official Press Release ( Mostly the info from the tweet above)

https://www.nbcumv.com/mediavillage/interactive/2929fed4187b40648b79a9839e70e91fproduct169208/index.html#/brand/9e1d45af-02d1-4b13-8bba-4939e0de5e79/press-releases/9266a0da-2ef1-4a68-9bce-a468d92db4f5

NBC kicks off its 2023-24 fall schedule on Sept. 25 with a new season of the Emmy Award-nominated competition series “The Voice,” 

Tuesday Oct. 3 will feature a two-hour edition of “The Voice,” serving as a formidable lead-in to the premiere of the new original drama series “Found,” starring Shanola Hampton and Mark-Paul Gosselaar. (Beginning Oct. 10, the first hour of “The Voice” will be a recap of the previous night.)

Monday, Sept. 25
8-10 p.m. – The Voice (Original)

Tuesday, Sept. 26
8-9 p.m. – The Voice (Original)

Tuesday, Oct. 3

8-10 p.m. – The Voice (Original)

Does this mean there won’t be an episode on Monday, Oct. 2? I’m slightly confused.