The Voice 🔴 S26 🔴 Spoilers/News/Updates -Snoop Dogg,Michael Bublé,Reba,Gwen

Someone648

6 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

i agree on principle that that's prob what the coaches are doing most of the time. however this is reality tv and there is production and we know that they're willing to tell the coaches certain things to compel them to turn or not turn (kelly being told to stop turning so much during cam's season). i wouldn't be surprised if they told coaches to be a little easier or a little harder on button pressing to manipulate four chair turns a bit

I agree with you there. For this season specifically, we know that both Gwen and Reba are easy turners (especially Reba, who turned for 47 contestants before filling up her team in S24) so I predict we're gonna have a lot of four chairs whether the producers intend to or not :haha:.

• Like 2

2 hours ago, VarnaB24 said:

I am sorry, but I disagree with the assessment. Calling something "seems lukewarm" is false at best, and malicious at worst. At of this moment, the leaked video of sofronio has about 800K organic views on facebook a few hours posting... that is far from being lukewarm. I don't remember seeing that kind of views and engagement any season ever. And a few people saying it's not chair worthy, is not even a gauge out of all the comment that were positive. Unless, of course someone doesn't know how to count or how to properly appraise data. just my 50 cents. science, NOT opinions. We all have faves, and we should not be bitter about it especially when our comments borders being biased or worse, a flat out lie. peace. XO

welcome to idolforums welcome-1-1c.gif.6c383ee7c8b4a1e2cae3bb9

most of the posts in here are 'opinions' and we all have our biased look at things, and yes no reason to be bitter, and we should be able to respectfully agree to disagree 🙂 

On 9/18/2024 at 2:41 PM, Someone648 said:

Yeah, I've been too busy with work to clean up the OP and even update the links but I do intend on updating it with what we have this week.

What list?

4 hours ago, VarnaB24 said:

I am sorry, but I disagree with the assessment. Calling something "seems lukewarm" is false at best, and malicious at worst. At of this moment, the leaked video of sofronio has about 800K organic views on facebook a few hours posting... that is far from being lukewarm. I don't remember seeing that kind of views and engagement any season ever. And a few people saying it's not chair worthy, is not even a gauge out of all the comment that were positive. Unless, of course someone doesn't know how to count or how to properly appraise data. just my 50 cents. science, NOT opinions. We all have faves, and we should not be bitter about it especially when our comments borders being biased or worse, a flat out lie. peace. XO

I’m not sure why you’re so pressed? Do you think I’m biased against Sofronio? As a fellow Filipino, I’m actually rooting for him. His video just didn’t receive the glowing praise you would expect from someone who would wind up becoming an audience favorite. Also, anytime a Filipino appears on The Voice, engagement is boosted by international fans, who are not part of the voting base. Even so, have you seen the numbers on auditions like Chechi Sarai and Ruby Leigh just a few seasons prior? Nothing about Sofronio’s numbers are unprecedented. Notice how no one here on IDF has him immediately pegged as a frontrunner to win. Also, lmao at my comment being “malicious”. Not sure how long you have been reading IDF since it seems like you made an account just to reply to me, but if my post is what triggered you then you might not enjoy your experience on this site. Just saying. peace. XO.

• Like 6

5 hours ago, VarnaB24 said:

I don't know how you can get "malicious" from the comment you replied to.

Nowhere in that comment was there an opinion on Sofronio or the actual performance itself. Just a neutral look on the views and reception he's getting. 

6 hours ago, VarnaB24 said:

Don't be a snowflake

Tbh there’s lots of fighting over it because sofronio’s style of singing is either you like it or dislike. Personally I love it. I think someone like Micheal would take him to lives because Micheal seems like he would love that style. But in lives I don’t know how well he will do. And I feel like a lot of use are let down by his performance because you expected a lot more but it doesn’t mean it’s bad

18 minutes ago, Jonjamcar said:

Tbh there’s lots of fighting over it because sofronio’s style of singing is either you like it or dislike. Personally I love it. I think someone like Micheal would take him to lives because Micheal seems like he would love that style. But in lives I don’t know how well he will do. And I feel like a lot of use are let down by his performance because you expected a lot more but it doesn’t mean it’s bad

This is why having pre-season expectations is so dangerous lol. Personally, I was suspicious of the song choice from the moment I saw it, and I think it actually worked better than what I had imagined. But yeah, I just don't think Mary J. Blige should've been the direction he went with.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, FloorWax said:

I’m not sure why you’re so pressed? Do you think I’m biased against Sofronio? As a fellow Filipino, I’m actually rooting for him. His video just didn’t receive the glowing praise you would expect from someone who would wind up becoming an audience favorite. Also, anytime a Filipino appears on The Voice, engagement is boosted by international fans, who are not part of the voting base. Even so, have you seen the numbers on auditions like Chechi Sarai and Ruby Leigh just a few seasons prior? Nothing about Sofronio’s numbers are unprecedented. Notice how no one here on IDF has him immediately pegged as a frontrunner to win. Also, lmao at my comment being “malicious”. Not sure how long you have been reading IDF since it seems like you made an account just to reply to me, but if my post is what triggered you then you might not enjoy your experience on this site. Just saying. peace. XO.

it’s so wild because you’re a pretty mild poster in terms of phrasing things in a reasonable manner 😭 

i do have to wonder sometimes when users aggressively defend someone whether they’re family/friends of the contestant. but i suppose stan twitter exists

• Haha 1

6 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

it’s so wild because you’re a pretty mild poster in terms of phrasing things in a reasonable manner 😭 

i do have to wonder sometimes when users aggressively defend someone whether they’re family/friends of the contestant. but i suppose stan twitter exists

People are just so sensitive. This also applies to the Gwen stans. :giggle:

• Haha 4

11 hours ago, taylanastan said:

Chris, Sydney, Jake, and seems like Danny are all Monday. 

My predictions:

Chris - Michael (it’s the only coach she follows)

Sydney - Gwen

Jake - Snoop

Danny - Reba 

Najee - Snoop

3 hours ago, FloorWax said:

This is why having pre-season expectations is so dangerous lol. Personally, I was suspicious of the song choice from the moment I saw it, and I think it actually worked better than what I had imagined. But yeah, I just don't think Mary J. Blige should've been the direction he went with.

People had expectations for Sofronio? Didn't see him mentioned much besides us Filipinos and Hamza lol 

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

This is the second time someone has made an account specifically to put me on blast like what is with me 😭

• Haha 4

9 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

People had expectations for Sofronio? Didn't see him mentioned much besides us Filipinos and Hamza lol 

I think people just have higher expectations in general when someone is listed as a four-chair in the Blinds spoilers

• Like 1

1 minute ago, FloorWax said:

This is the second time someone has made an account specifically to put me on blast like what is with me 😭

I know how that feels. I don’t even remember the contestant’s name, but all I said was, “nope.” There were much more critical comments than

mine, and yours. I think they just grab the first one they see, and go off. 

• Haha 5

14 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

The source hyped his audition. 

Like I said, he’s clearly good, but it’s just not for me. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I know how that feels. I don’t even remember the contestant’s name, but all I said was, “nope.” There were much more critical comments than

mine, and yours. I think they just grab the first one they see, and go off. 

The other time didn’t even have to do with a contestant. It was when I was campaigning for @Hamza Tufail’s post to reach 30 confused reactions or something and some guest got offended on his part when Hamza thought it was funny 😭

• Like 1
  • Haha 5