The Voice Australia Season 12

Mathacoo200315

in this interview from yesterday with Guy he shows a snippet of the coaches performance and I believe the song will be "Have You Ever Seen The Rain" by Creedence Clearwater Revival

Edited by French20

I read the explanation of the format on the promotion material from channel 7, and the format this year won't be worse than last year. 

Actually it will be basically the same thing, the only change being on the callbacks, and it's actually better.

The callbacks will be the same as the Showdowns on season 3. The 12 team members will be separated in 4 trios, and in each trio, after singing, one goes home, one goes straight through to the battles, and the other gets to sing again on the Ultimate Callback. The 4 contestants on the Ultimate will fight for the last 2 spots on the battles.

Last year was much worse, the whole thing was decided in one episode, and there were no rules for the coaches to choose the 6 going to the battles. There were some contestants that we couldn't even hear them singing another song.

Edited by searomordep

After the callbacks they will keep the same thing, wich sucks, but at least it didn't got worse lol

There will be 3 battles in each team, but only one battle winner will go straight through to the semi finals, the other 2 will have to compete in a sing off for the other spot.

To me that really sucks, cause it's terrible that someone wins their battles and still is sent home. 

Just now, searomordep said:

After the callbacks they will keep the same thing, wich sucks, but at least it didn't got worse lol

There will be 3 battles in each team, but only one battle winner will go straight through to the semi finals, the other 2 will have to compete in a sing off for the other spot.

To me that really sucks, cause it's terrible that someone wins their battles and still is sent home. 

I'm hungry for The Voice and the USA version doesn't start until late September, so i'll take it.

• Like 1

Only posting the ones who have said something

Sunday - 8/6

Andrew Taylor Knight

Etienne Steven

Giann Jordan??

Overnight

Shanae Watson

Chris Watson

Monday - 8/7

Calista Nelmes

Ezra Williams

Garret Lyon

Gezel Bardossi

Tuesday - 8/8

Charlette Ginu

Maree Mamalis

Michaela Jayde

Tuesday - 8/15

Hugo Allison

Just popping in to say I'm also looking forward to TVAU, despite this horrible format still continuing. I'm invested first and foremost in the talent and as long as they'll keep delivering them, I'm good. And TVAU has been consistent in that regard.

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Bk1234 said:

Literally same.

Who does everyone like in this cast???

I haven't looked too deep into anyone, but I'm interested in Alex Jeans and Dillon Rhodes.

I also noticed there's a good number of operatic acts this season, which is a fun thing to see, but I hope they're actually good.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Teraginn said:

I haven't looked too deep into anyone, but I'm interested in Alex Jeans and Dillon Rhodes.

I also noticed there's a good number of operatic acts this season, which is a fun thing to see, but I hope they're actually good.

Well with an actual opera coach on the show for once :rolleyes:

• Haha 5

Ok, I finally got the chance to listen to this cast. Here are my favorites (with the covers I liked from them):

Calista Nelmes - Natural Woman

Caitlyn Bamber - Reckless

Charlie Pittman - StayVampire 

Cruize Karaitiana - She Got The Best of Me

Elly Poletti - Rise Up

Elsa Marilyn - Will You Still Love Me Tomorrow

Ethan Beckton - July

Etienne Steven - Ceilings

Jade Taunton - What Are You Gonna Tell Her

Libby Worboys - In Love With Another Man

Robbie Hunt - Iris

Tarryn Stokes - Creep