The Voice Australia Season 12

Mathacoo200315

Just wanted to say thanks to the people in this thread who helped me figure out the confusion with my application.

Looking forward to the new season and I'll probably sign up to the MyCasting E-mail alerts so I know when the applications for 2024 are open.

On 6/17/2023 at 11:51 AM, searomordep said:

That's because as you said, applications for this season were closed last year. MyCasting always keep their form open, however only the applications sent in time are considered for that specific selection.

MyCasting has quite the habit for keeping forms online after the applications for a show have closed. I actually found a fully functional MyCasting link for The Voice 2011 which really shows that they don't bother with taking down redundant application forms.

On 6/12/2023 at 12:27 AM, French20 said:

and every season they take a long time to post content on their page, their next post will be the announcement date as usual

so again season 12 will obviously be present

Just like you said, the next post on the Facebook page was indeed the first promo which was uploaded to Twitter a couple of days earlier.

The Facebook page is also looking much better and the comment section for the promo is free of spam

• Like 1

10 hours ago, 108CAM said:

Looking forward to the new season and I'll probably sign up to the MyCasting E-mail alerts so I know when the applications for 2024 are open.

Usually they announce the opening of the applications for a new season, in the Grand Finale of the current one. 

• Thanks 1

4 hours ago, Kenneth96 said:

So what's the official chair order? A spoiler picture showed Guy/Jess/Jason/Rita. Now the first promo showed Jason/Rita/Jess/Guy.

Maybe a promo is just for commercial purpose? And the spoiler picture is correct? 

official is : Rita/Jason/Jess/Guy 

Guy is in chair of Keith, Jess has same chair, Rita is in chair of Guy last season and Jason is in chair of Rita last season

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

their voice is so good but that promo was really dramatic and also does the contestant just vocalize for 40 seconds?

what is dramatic is the arrival of Jason "it's Jasons Derulo" with a dance 💀

step hoping that he is not like that on this season to say "I am I am I am I am" and that he revolves around him because he is known a little for that, boasting of having a beautiful body, know how to dance etc

Edited by French20

on the other hand, those who believe that it will be competitive, i am sorry to tell you that i do not think

she herself said it was a commercial and it was the best she's done, so i think she was just paid to pose her voice 😅

edit : it's confirmed " yes it’s me 🙂 I’m not competing but I believe the contestants this year are excellent also!"

Edited by French20

7 minutes ago, French20 said:

on the other hand, those who believe that it will be competitive, i am sorry to tell you that i do not think

she herself said it was a commercial and it was the best she's done, so i think she was just paid to pose her voice 😅

edit : it's confirmed " yes it’s me 🙂 I’m not competing but I believe the contestants this year are excellent also!"

what. that’s so deceptive

• Like 2

1 hour ago, French20 said:

Aw I was so excited for it 🫠