The Voice Australia Season 12

Mathacoo200315

1 hour ago, French20 said:

they added a video to announce the cast of a new season..... where we see candidates for the next season......

a promotion of the new season by announcing the cast of another season, strange 😐

but here are some candidates that we will see soon

https://www.instagram.com/p/CuOk3fhJGoU/

We are getting another group. NICE.

• Like 1

On 6/19/2023 at 1:44 AM, 108CAM said:

Looking forward to the new season

Well, the applications for season 13 just opened

Btw, it says:  "Applications are open!… but not for long so be sure to complete yours ASAP!…"

Edited by searomordep
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

They barely do one lol

yes but the fact that they are already sending (first time) the casting opening for another season while the next season has not started yet and commenting that it will close very soon, it might be done that they will put season 13 in early 2024 and a season in August 2024

Edited by French20

5 hours ago, French20 said:

i thinks they want to do the same in the US, two seasons per year 🤔

I don't think they would do it, but I would love it, more amazing auditions to watch

It would be much better if they concentrate the effort on doing one longer and well produced season though LOL  

7 minutes ago, searomordep said:

Well, the applications for season 13 just opened

Btw, it says:  "Applications are open!… but not for long so be sure to complete yours ASAP!…"

Thanks!

I've started my application

11 hours ago, French20 said:

yes but the fact that they are already sending (first time) the casting opening for another season while the next season has not started yet and commenting that it will close very soon, it might be done that they will put season 13 in early 2024 and a season in August 2024

I find it rather odd that the applications for Season 13 opened before Season 12 has aired or been given a premiere date. Maybe they are changing to the US format which has 2 seasons within the same year

2 hours ago, 108CAM said:

I find it rather odd that the applications for Season 13 opened before Season 12 has aired or been given a premiere date. Maybe they are changing to the US format which has 2 seasons within the same year

that is what i am saying 😅

• Like 1

On 7/3/2023 at 8:06 PM, French20 said:

it seems early for me to pick the new season, plus they determine it won't last long

i thinks they want to do the same in the US, two seasons per year 🤔

I want the voice generations

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

https://tvblackbox.com.au/page/2023/07/11/first-look-will-shanae-find-her-voice-on-sevens-the-voice-australia/

Can the show stop being so bloody cryptic SAYING COMING SOON ALL THE TIME. WHEN IS “Soon” 😭 

(Though, it’ll probably premiere August 6 one week after DWTS AU ends the Sunday timeslot)

I get the show is absurdly scripted but I'm excited for that father/daughter storyline!  :haha:

• Like 1

10 hours ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Starting to lose hope that the show will actually air first week of August with the time passing by and still no premiere date 😣 

yeah I'm also not hopeful to see the premiere coming on early August. 

On 2021 it started on August because of the Olympic games. This year, Australia and New Zealand will host Women's World Cup, and Channel 7 will broadcast most of the games, so there's a possibility that The Voice starts only after this event, wich ends on August 20 (Personally I'm almost sure of that). 

Maybe the next weekend after that would be a good guess, wich would be August 27. Anyway, I think they will announce the date on the TV Week Logie Awards, on July 30, so let's wait for that.

3 hours ago, searomordep said:

yeah I'm also not hopeful to see the premiere coming on early August. 

On 2021 it started on August because of the Olympic games. This year, Australia and New Zealand will host Women's World Cup, and Channel 7 will broadcast most of the games, so there's a possibility that The Voice starts only after this event, wich ends on August 20 (Personally I'm almost sure of that). 

Maybe the next weekend after that would be a good guess, wich would be August 27. Anyway, I think they will announce the date on the TV Week Logie Awards, on July 30, so let's wait for that.

Hmm here the difference is it looks like Women’s World Cup has noon time slots on Channel 7, so it’s still possible The Voice airs August 6. (Dancing With The Stars is still airing while the World Cup is on)

Edited by Mathacoo200315

i'm waiting to see, but the fact that we already know that the format will be the same as last year (only change, it will be a little longer) it makes me want a lot less than before

i hope we will have talents like in the first season when it was on Channel 7 and that Jason will not be the coach who will say "me I, me I, me I, me I" as he is known

• Like 1