Rank IDF's Faves

Bouli

Rank all of the recent contestants IDF near-universally loved  

32 members have voted

1. 1. Which of these "IDF fave" singers was your favorite?

• Lauren Duski (12)
    • Addison Agen (13)
    • Chloe Kohanski (13)
    • Maelyn Jarmon (16)
    • Hailey Mia (21)
    • Morgan Myles (22)
    • Gina Miles (23)
    • Grace West (23)
    • Other
  2. 2. Just for fun - which of the 8 named above was your LEAST favorite?

• Lauren Duski (12)
    • Addison Agen (13)
    • Chloe Kohanski (13)
    • Maelyn Jarmon (16)
    • Hailey Mia (21)
    • Morgan Myles (22)
    • Gina Miles (23)
    • Grace West (23)

From the list:

1. Maelyn
  2. Addison
  3. Lauren
  4. Gina
  5. Chloe
  6. Morgan
  7. Grace
  8. Hailey

To be fair, I don’t dislike any of them, I just had an easier time getting into my top four than my bottom four and they were either my favorite or in my top 2-3 of their season.

That said, of my bottom four, Hailey’s the one that grew on me the most during her season despite being lowest on my list. The others I liked from the first time I listened to them but I had others on their season who I preferred over them; Hailey took until “Jar of Hearts” to win me over.

I honestly don't know why Hailey is listed on here. She had a strong fanbase, but she was never liked at the same level of GNT and Wendy. And she is obviously gonna get plenty of votes on the second question and i don't like that.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

I honestly don't know why Hailey is listed on here. She had a strong fanbase, but she was never liked at the same level of GNT and Wendy. And she is obviously gonna get plenty of votes on the second question and i don't like that.

Yep. Not sure Morgan belongs here either 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, gabe0101 said:

Most favorite: Queen, the rightful season 23 winner, Grace West. Not just Grace West. 

Least favorite: Noivas

I didn't know NOIVAS was an IDF fav?

The poll asked to pick the one from the ones mentioned above.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Hamza Tufail said:

I didn't know NOIVAS was an IDF fav?

The poll asked to pick the one from the ones mentioned above.

He’s not and I know I just wanted to put his name down there for least favorite 

Edited by gabe0101

3 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Btw, who you actually picked?

It's ok if you don't wanna tell though.

Grace for most and Gina for least. I have liked indie girls in the past but not even because she won there is just something about Gina’s voice that I don’t think is that special. I feel like there’s so many indie girls with that voice 

• Like 1

Morgan

Oh wait I didn’t see Addison lol, uhh I  think Morgan had higher highs but Addison was more consistent? Maybe slight edge to Addison

Edited by nytsch

If I'm going off just personal favourites and not who I objectively think had the best to worst run, it would be.

1. Chloe

2. Maelyn Jarmon

3. Grace West.

4. Gina Miles

5. Hailey Mia

6. Morgan Myles

7. Addison Agen

8. Lauren Duski

But, I think Gina has the weakest run on the show, especially considering live performances.

Maybe Hailey too since imo it took her a while to hit her stride. But her best live performances really impressed me.

25 minutes ago, Spurrious said:
  1. Maelyn
  2. Lauren
  3. Morgan
  4. Grace
  5. Addison
  6. Chloe
  7. Gina
  8. Hailey

Unsuprised at the Waffle Fest.

I'm pretty convinced you could have someone like Freddie Mercury or Michael Jackson on the show, and the IDF favourite would still be a girl.

• Like 1

Just now, Hsamid said:

I'm pretty convinced you could have someone like Freddie Mercury or Michael Jackson on the show, and the IDF favourite would still be a girl.

The Voice has had female singers at the level of Whitney Houston (See: Sisaundra Lewis) and Minivan still vote sometimes for males that are not nearly the same level vocally, so, fair, i guess.

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

The Voice has had female singers at the level of Whitney Houston (See: Sisaundra Lewis) and Minivan still vote sometimes for males that are not nearly the same level vocally, so, fair, i guess.

Whitney is on another level but I get your point.

That's the general voting audience though, and the best singers don't usually win or advance as far as others, regardless of genre.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

IDF is basically the opposite of Minivan. But minivan started it.

A female singer when hit high notes, they call her screamer, but when a male does it (except Billy lol) they appreciate it. When a female singer hits high notes, IDF love it, but when a male singer does it, IDF's reaction is: zzzzzzzz.

There are some people among minivan that would never vote for females, similarly there are some people on IDF that would never vote for males. (At least recently).

• Like 3