The Voice 🌟 Season 25 🌟 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

Didn’t have much faith in Chance picking Kyle anyway but that doesn’t make it any less sadΒ πŸ˜”

Β 

Watch Chance’s Top 3 be Maddi/Serenity/RLETTO lol

34 minutes ago, Kenneth96 said:

Dani's nearest show is scheduled in June according to her website.Β 

https://www.danistacy.com/tour

Β 

So I think it's safe to say she made the lives.Β 

No matter what's being said, I still think that Chance, Reba, and John's top three are real.Β  Dan + Shay's was definitely crushed with Anya's advancement, but there's still just a chance for the other three to be real.Β  So I believed Dani advancing.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, Kenneth96 said:

Dani's nearest show is scheduled in June according to her website.Β 

https://www.danistacy.com/tour

Β 

So I think it's safe to say she made the lives.Β 

Β 

If we can’t have Kyle, I’m more than fine with Maddi/Dani/Serenity. That honestly sounds like a decent team voting-wise. But again I can’t help but feel like RLETTO will find his way in thereΒ :haha:

1 hour ago, Rodney said:

No matter what's being said, I still think that Chance, Reba, and John's top three are real.Β  Dan + Shay's was definitely crushed with Anya's advancement, but there's still just a chance for the other three to be real.Β  So I believed Dani advancing.

I want to believe Chance and Reba's top 3 are real, but not John's.Β  Advancing Olivia higher than Val is just stupid for an EGOT winner for me.

Olivia announced a show June 8 (I think Karen Waldrup is headlining) but has nothing else scheduled. Not sure how often she does shows.

Β 

Jackie Romeo is scheduled for the Hotel Cafe Wed. 5/22, which I think is the day after the finale?

Β 

Tae Lewis has a show on 4/16 and another late June. Nothing else schedules it seems.

Β 

Do what you will with this info.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Didn’t have much faith in Chance picking Kyle anyway but that doesn’t make it any less sadΒ πŸ˜”

Β 

Watch Chance’s Top 3 be Maddi/Serenity/RLETTO lol

WeΒ΄ll see if Kyle wasnΒ΄t up to par that night. Or maybe he was good and Chance just pulled a Chance, I can legit believe that. WeΒ΄ll see.

Β 

But IΒ΄m still excited for his KO.

Still taking it with a grain of salt, but if the spoilers are correct then it's a bit absurd for at the very least, John. Val is a great vocalist and fits his lane to carry into his Top 3, I can only see a song choice hindering her and yet I still don't believe she's just gone yet(but knowing this show and this panel then why not lol)

Β 

I fully expect or wouldn't be at all surprised if Chance carries his favorites no matter what lmao, if he likes RLETTO enough then he's in, Maddie is made for him so she's a lock and a half. Knowing he loved Kyle though, I would be shocked to see him cut tbh.

3 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

me when an idolforums-fave contestant who i don't particularly like has tour dates during the live shows:

3sghut.png?a475176

and they still made it to the livesΒ 

Β 

Season 3 Nbc GIF by The Office

I know it proved right with AJ, but how long does a contestant need to fly out before the start of the lives? At least a week or two? Cause it's possible Kyle could just head out the day after and still be a day early(I'm just playing devil's advocate here)

16 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I know it proved right with AJ, but how long does a contestant need to fly out before the start of the lives? At least a week or two? Cause it's possible Kyle could just head out the day after and still be a day early(I'm just playing devil's advocate here)

I'm assuming a week at least, to be there for rehearsals. During pandemic times, it was like a month before the lives started, but now i'm guessing a week, since i assume it would be pointless if they fly out before that.Β 

Edited by Gustavo527

23 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

I mean Kyle just has to drive, he’s from Huntington Beach

https://votaband.com/?fbclid=IwAR1fzaj4fDIMmNr9ygzju3gUYucR4M-KzBF0yNuaTpc8n_LoW8DrO30FhKw_aem_AS_ln6H1IIe5lFKTH120CMc97YF-uEdZa2bpv16N_idMZIuWWiFIJXkt0Tp1v3jW7iZozBua7KkcfhPW57IAtEc-#tour

Β 

Bryan's band VOTA has show in May, the date is conflicting with the finals. Don't know if this is updated or not, but if it's true then it does imply that he didn't make the lives. (Yuck)

15 minutes ago, Kenneth96 said:

https://votaband.com/?fbclid=IwAR1fzaj4fDIMmNr9ygzju3gUYucR4M-KzBF0yNuaTpc8n_LoW8DrO30FhKw_aem_AS_ln6H1IIe5lFKTH120CMc97YF-uEdZa2bpv16N_idMZIuWWiFIJXkt0Tp1v3jW7iZozBua7KkcfhPW57IAtEc-#tour

Β 

Bryan's band VOTA has show in May, the date is conflicting with the finals. Don't know if this is updated or not, but if it's true then it does imply that he didn't make the lives. (Yuck)

So probably not Kyle, not Bryan...

Β 

Guess I'll have to root for...

Darts GIF - Find on GIFER

Β 

...Jackie? Maybe?

• Haha 1

IMG_8553(1).png.c1ec2f160d3195780489c48903017fed.png

Maddi said this in her IG broadcast channel.

Β 

So what about everyone who's already released covers from the show (Dani did her BA, Bri did her BA and Battle, Kyle&Madison did their Battle, etc etc)? Are they just taking the risk? But there have been releases from contestants who have been eliminated and those who haven't... I find it hard to believe that the contestants still on the show would risk getting caught.

Β 

Do we think Maddi could be wrong? Or is it possible that those already releasing music didn't make it to Lives, so they're more comfortable taking the risk? (Maybe this point is just me overthinking. What do y'all think?Β πŸ‘€)

34 minutes ago, Harmat said:

IMG_8553(1).png.c1ec2f160d3195780489c48903017fed.png

Maddi said this in her IG broadcast channel.

Β 

So what about everyone who's already released covers from the show (Dani did her BA, Bri did her BA and Battle, Kyle&Madison did their Battle, etc etc)? Are they just taking the risk? But there have been releases from contestants who have been eliminated and those who haven't... I find it hard to believe that the contestants still on the show would risk getting caught.

Β 

Do we think Maddi could be wrong? Or is it possible that those already releasing music didn't make it to Lives, so they're more comfortable taking the risk? (Maybe this point is just me overthinking. What do y'all think?Β πŸ‘€)

Β 

I mean Gene released a studio version of his BA and there’s no way that guy is out so this is weird to hear coming from Maddi.

3 hours ago, Kenneth96 said:

Can't feel too bad for him if he didn't make it.Β  Dan + Shay wereΒ right there, Bryan.Β  They were RIGHT THERE, and they would've kept you.Β  John is simultaneously too predictable and too unpredictable to choose.

Β 

And yet, so many artists get swayed by his word salad and choose him, anyway.

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, Rodney said:

Can't feel too bad for him if he didn't make it.Β  Dan + Shay wereΒ right there, Bryan.Β  They were RIGHT THERE, and they would've kept you.Β  John is simultaneously too predictable and too unpredictable to choose.

Β 

And yet, so many artists get swayed by his word salad and choose him, anyway.

If it's true I don't think he would have feared any better on Dan and Shays team consideringΒ  they have Madison and I'm sure they want to push dacote .Bryan said he intended to choose chance if he had turned .He said he would have chosen chance if all 4 had turned .He even had the 3 sewed into his jacket for when he picked chance but chance never turned lol.

Β 

4 hours ago, Kenneth96 said:

Β 

It could be a date that was planned way before he got on the shoe. If they had several conflicting dates in May thenΒ 

It depends on how many live shows they have this season too.Assiming there are at least 2 knockout shows and a playoffs show that means the lives should start anywhere around late April to may depending on how many live shows they are .

Β 

Β 

Β 

Β 

27 minutes ago, juls1983 said:

If it's true I don't think he would have feared any better on Dan and Shays team consideringΒ  they have Madison and I'm sure they want to push dacote .Bryan said he intended to choose chance if he had turned .He said he would have chosen chance if all 4 had turned .He even had the 3 sewed into his jacket for when he picked chance but chance never turned lol.

Β 

Ain't no way they're gonna push for Ducote when they already have Karen who is so much better and more experienced. So I do think Bryan has a shot with them personally.They would probably drop Anya who they seem to also like for Bryan imo

Β 

1 minute ago, Tmp 12 said:

Ain't no way they're gonna push for Ducote when they already have Karen who is so much better and more experienced. So I do think Bryan has a shot with them personally.They would probably drop Anya who they seem to also like for Bryan imo

Β 

You forgot they had Madison as well who they really seem to like .It's really not farfetched that a male country singer who people thought shouldn't have made it that far make the lives .We have seen it happening already .Will be interesting to see how Olivia fears on their team .

Β 

Β