What about this:

Brooks & Dunn

Camila Cabello

John Legend

Ryan Tedder

Kim Kardashian Reality Tv GIF

• Haha 4

3 hours ago, French20 said:

instagram for the voice recently follow Chloe x Halle, so... there is not a lot of suspense

Chloe appeared on the show to promote her movie (you know, the one Koryn Hawthorne was also in, but I digress). That’s probably why they followed her on IG.

11 minutes ago, MILO JAY said:

Ok but lots of people follow the voice so I don't think it necessarily means its Dan & Shay. Not that i doubt it (it probs is)

For sure. It could mean nothing, but I do find it suspicious because I scrolled quite a ways back and didn’t notice any other Voice posts she liked. Maybe she is just intrigued by them using a duo, but since they already seemed like a plausible option, they’re my guess for now.

• Like 1

Dan & Shay are pop singers masquerading as country. I’m not sure how that would go over with the hard core country crowd, if there isn’t an actual country singer on the coaching panel. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, jayshon said:

If it is Dan and Shay, I’m doubting we’ll get any other totally new coaches…so imma assume John and Reba will definitely be back.

I would think that Dan + Shay would replace Reba. Do you think they would replace Niall's spot?

Classic country music fans probably wouldn't be thrilled with Dan + Shay instead of Blake or Reba.

The last post on the @DanAndShay Twitter account linked to their official website is dated March 31.

Here's an excerpt from the most recent Facebook post on June 8 (which also says the duo is "gearing up to release what we wholeheartedly believe is our best music yet"):

Thank you for listening, sharing, and loving GOOD THINGS as much as we do, and thank you for being patient with us as we prepare for what’s next.  Lots of exciting things happening in the next few months, so stay tuned.

https://www.facebook.com/DanAndShay/posts/pfbid02mHTyrCrpbFDyyZijUsM1YUnzWftpUZgw7ZUxtnzrxYZMefsdXADCpfbksT9z265Pl

Edited by RTV