The Voice 🌟 Season 25 🌟 Spoilers/News/Updates Reba, Dan & Shay, Legend, Chance

Someone648

Posted (edited)

LMAO Lauren and Zoe have nothing in common as vocalists, and not much in common as artists either.Β 

Β 

People watch a season with a strong female country singer and a strong male R&B/soul singer and suddenly feels the need to compare it to Season 12 LOL. If anything, we are getting Cam/Kenzie again before getting Chris/Lauren.Β 

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, Gustavo527 said:

LMAO Lauren and Zoe have nothing in common as vocalists, and not much in common as artists either.Β 

Β 

People watch a season with a strong female country singer and a strong male R&B/soul singer and suddenly feels the need to compare it to Season 12 LOL. If anything, we are getting Cam/Kenzie again before getting Chris/Lauren.Β 

omg not the subtweet πŸ‘€Β /lh

Edited by QueenCami
  • Haha 1

My new GE* crystal ball says that someone explains to Bryan who actually comprises the voting audience, he quickly grows out his hair, sings Journey's Don't Stop Believin', gets a pv and Charlie proclaims him the frontrunner and wonders where he's been.

Β 

*Generally Erroneous

Β 

• Haha 2

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, AD25 said:

Just saw Madison’s recent ig post and noticed she attached an acoustic version of The Climb. Do we think she could be singing The Climb by Miley Cyrus for her T9 performance?

Β 

https://imgur.com/a/WNCt5kW

Β 

The songs they attach are never the songs they actually sing lol. Sometimes it’s the same artist though like Madison attaching β€œGold Dust Woman” and Devix attching β€œ505”.

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 1

38 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Β 

The songs they attach are never the songs they actually sing lol. Sometimes it’s the same artist though like Madison attaching β€œGold Dust Woman” and Devix attching β€œ505”.

True but it would’ve been hilarious if both Emmy Russell and Madison Curbelo sing The Climb back to back for AI Top 5 and The Voice semis πŸ˜‚

• Haha 5

Hey guys, new update. Just saw on #TeamMadison❀️ channel on ig ran by Madison herself, the hint she gave on her T9 performance is πŸ’ƒπŸ‘€πŸŽΈ

Β 

Any guesses?

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, AD25 said:

Hey guys, new update. Just saw on #TeamMadison❀️ channel on ig ran by Madison herself, the hint she gave on her T9 performance is πŸ’ƒπŸ‘€πŸŽΈ

Β 

Any guesses?

Β 

no clue but that dancing emoji better not mean a bus

14 minutes ago, AD25 said:

Β 

Any guesses?

I guess she's back on upbeat songs again? Okay.

31 minutes ago, AD25 said:

Β 

Any guesses?

Texas HOLD EM

Netflix Beyonce GIF

45 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Β 

no clue but that dancing emoji better not mean a bus

so excited for another latina contestant to get β€œget on your feet” :wub:Β definitely an amazing song for a singing show, especially for a contestant who has excelled on ballads so far!

• Haha 2

Doing upbeats in the Semifinal isn't a good idea unless you have a fierce stage presence like Mara Justine. Like in 24 seasons the only upbeat performances that resulted in a PV I noticed were from Mara, Katie Kadan and Wendy.

Β 

I'm nervous to know what they'll sing, tbh.

Posted (edited)
1 hour ago, AD25 said:

Β 

Any guesses?

Hips don't lie.

Β 

Madison has an acoustic guitar version on her youtube channel, and Shakira wears a red dress in the music video, js..

Edited by Hsamid
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

24 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Hips don't lie.

Β 

Madison has an acoustic guitar version on her youtube channel, and Shakira wears a red dress in the music video, js..

Β 

Oh lord...

Re: Madison, she needs to sing "Como La Flor" if she makes it to the Finale because this is GORGEOUS. Her tone sounds so clearΒ :wub:

Β 

Β 

• Like 4

35 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Hips don't lie.

Β 

The dancing emoji comes with a red dress. It has nothing to do with the song.

Posted (edited)

What are the chances Madison sings Nothing You Can Take From Me (from TBOSAS) by Rachel Zegler or Surface Pressure (from Encanto) by Jessica Darrow? Both of those could be great options for her!Β 
Β 

Β 

Β 

Edited by AD25

2 hours ago, AD25 said:

Β 

Any guesses?

"Eyes Closed" by Ed Sheeran?

• Like 1

Posted (edited)

Madison's been going old school and sweet so I'd guess a latin or latin-inspired ballad if you give credit to the emoji's, though that's a wag, not even a swag. There are too many possibilities.

Β 

She'd be lovely on something like Patti Griffin's version of Mil Besos. I don't think it's been done on TV (Mafe did Besame Mucho, and very well, in her BA).

Β 

Β 

It could be almost anything.

Β 

Edited by Wim

6 hours ago, Hsamid said:

Hips don't lie.

Β 

And it’s unironically a great cover that I think could be reworked into something for the show

Β 

• Like 2

As much as I love madison, I would not be surprised if the show wants all 4 coaches to be represented in the finale ... making one of her/karen vulnerable to some bussing :(

Β 

just playing devils advocate here

1 hour ago, StarWalker1 said:

As much as I love madison, I would not be surprised if the show wants all 4 coaches to be represented in the finale ... making one of her/karen vulnerable to some bussing :(

Β 

just playing devils advocate here

They’ll 100% try to get Chance into the finale. I’m just not convinced it’ll work. Unless Maddi gets the best ballad ever for the IS and everyone else sings Tate McRae.

• Like 1