IDF's Film Club - A Casual Rankdown - "Rotten" Films Posted

Alex95

20 hours ago, .Rei said:

I'm gonna make you all watch.............. A Separation!!!!!!

also remember when this was cut on the 2010's film rankdown and I went rogue and everybody hated me and I hated everybody back :wub:

it-was-really-magical-times-mark.gif

didn't really hate anybody but it was definitely my most stressful rankdown to date :haha:

Edited by .Rei
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

if I'm being honest, Yi Yi is the very top of my watchlist at the moment but I don't foresee any way for people to watch it without getting... creative. So I may switch to something else... I'll be in touch

I've got torrents and a Google Drive if need be 😘

1 hour ago, FrogLenzen said:

if I'm being honest, Yi Yi is the very top of my watchlist at the moment but I don't foresee any way for people to watch it without getting... creative. So I may switch to something else... I'll be in touch

LOL I'm curious what this actually means. :dead: 

1 hour ago, Alex95 said:

Steven and I are the only ones so far to actually choose something on a regular streaming service lol

i-dont-like-spending-money-rich-rebuilds.gif

Am I really going to have to rent all these other films to participate? 😩

okay I'm working on maybe setting up my own streaming account thing on Plex and giving y'all access with your own free Plex accounts... this is what my group does and it works amazingly well. I don't think there would be issues with different countries. I would be able to easily add all the movies suggested and I might also be able to add the full Top 20 from the other games as well, just give me a bit to figure out how it all works

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1