IDF's Film Club - A Casual Rankdown - "Rotten" Films Posted

Alex95

4 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

okay I'm working on maybe setting up my own streaming account thing on Plex and giving y'all access with your own free Plex accounts... this is what my group does and it works amazingly well. I don't think there would be issues with different countries. I would be able to easily add all the movies suggested and I might also be able to add the full Top 20 from the other games as well, just give me a bit to figure out how it all works

• Haha 6

okay it turns out that I understand everything about this even less than y'all do... but now I'm past the point of no return. It should be ready tomorrow and then I'll ask you guys to PM me your email addresses so I can send out the free invite

my reward is that if I can find Yi Yi we're definitely doing that one lmao

• Like 2

On 5/1/2023 at 11:41 PM, .Rei said:

I'm gonna make you all watch.............. A Separation!!!!!!

On 5/4/2023 at 9:50 PM, NGM said:

ok joining and picking Wild Tales

On 5/5/2023 at 3:27 AM, Elliott said:

Into the Spider-Verse

On 5/6/2023 at 1:41 AM, *Chris said:

I’m going to go with a film that I’ve been meaning to watch for a while, and I am sure @.Rei will be happy with the pick BPM (Beats Per Minute)

4 hours ago, ~Tom~ said:

I will join and pick a movie I've been meaning to watch for a while, the British gay film Weekend!

2 hours ago, 1234567890 said:

I’m going to join and I’m actually going to choose a film I’ve never watched myself:

IMG_8281.jpeg

I love how this round's theme suddenly became Rei's Favorite Films Ever :wub:

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

2 hours ago, Alex95 said:

Lol June’s theme was gonna be LGBTQ+ films for pride month but y’all are choosing them now I may need a new theme :dead: 

You underestimate our ability to make every film a gay film.

• Like 1

Fine I’ll join for this month! Since we’re doing pride month early I’ll pick a random campy movie I just watched last week: To Wong Foo, Thanks For Everything! Julie Newmar

• Like 2

okay I think I have the Plex library all set up. Some technical difficulties trying to figure out subtitles and finding I Killed My Mother lol but I think it's ready to test out.

Please DM me your email address if you would like free access to stream any movie. So far I just added the Top 20 from the 2000s game plus Fellowship and the rest of the Tobey trilogy

• Thanks 1

20 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

keep it for june so i can choose my gay movie lol

Me also wanting to choose a gay film, but then remembering I already suggested Mulholland Dr. for this first month, and how do you get gayer?

8 hours ago, FrogLenzen said:

sounds like we should have the first round go all the way through the end of June :stealth:

12 movies, 8 weeks

Y'all need 8 weeks to watch 12 movies? 🤨

2 hours ago, *Diana said:

I'll pick one if it's not too late. 

You're more than welcome to still join!

2 minutes ago, FrogLenzen said:

"A Casual Rankdown"

Lol well there's still no "deadline". I thought it anything I'd extend it a week into June or so. But I'm just gonna follow the flow of the game and see how it goes. I don't want everyone to feel stressed that they have to watch like three movies in a day to finish in time. But I also don't want a round to last forever.

Edited by Alex95