IDF's Film Club - A Casual Rankdown - "Rotten" Films Posted

Alex95

3 hours ago, Steven_ said:

Will the countdown start today?

Yes. @Elliott told me he was gonna send his rankings but it’s been two days since I’ve last heard from him. I’ll do the first update after work so if he sends me before then, that’s great. Otherwise I’m gonna have to move on.

In the meantime though I'm gonna open submissions for the next theme...

Films That Start With...

giphy.gif

This is a theme that I may revisit a few times depending how long we stay committed here. I'll choose a different aspect of your life and you'll have to choose a film that starts with the same letter. For this round it will be films that start with the first letter of your first name. If you don't feel comfortable using your real first name, feel free to use your IDF username! For example, I will be choosing a film that starts with the letter "A". If a film starts with an article ("A" or "An" or "The") feel free to ignore it and use the second word if you'd like. Or if you name starts with "A" or "T" and you want to use the article go for it, I'll give you some leeway there! We will have by the time the countdown for the previous rounds ends to make out picks. I'll post some reminders throughout the countdown.

@.Rei @totes4totes @*Diana @*Chris @1234567890 @Deeee @Elliott @#jeah @Steven_ @~Tom~ @NGM @FrogLenzen

As always, please only sign up if you think you're gonna have the time to watch the movies throughout the next month or two. I totally understand life gets in the way and sometimes it's not gonna work out. But if it becomes a pattern for multiple rounds of you submitting movies but not participating, I'm not gonna let you submit moving forward.

• Like 2

• Alex95 changed the title to IDF's Film Club - A Casual Rankdown (Countdown Starts Today - July Theme Posted)
3 minutes ago, totes4totes said:

wow some of my favorite movies begin with the letter M (Mad Max Fury Road, Mamma Mia, Mamma Mia Here We Go Again, Misery, Mullholland Drive, M3GAN) so do I choose one of those or do I do something a little different 🤔

I would say not Mullholland Drive since we just had that one :dead: