what do you think about the new coaches ?

ernia

7 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I find Chance more entertaining than Niall, and he had better pitches in blinds , but I´ve been liking Niall´s coaching process more. His comments and song choices too.

i like Niall more but chance is great too. The for coaches fit together have chemistry. Niall is laughing , smiling and chance is more chill and serious. 

29 minutes ago, ernia said:

how do u see the new coaches? who is doing a better job until now?

team Niall or team chance ,who has more public support?? which coach loves more America Niall or chance??

First of all, Welcome to Idolforums. :w00twave:

Pitches wise, like Misirlou mentioned, Chance was much better than Niall. Almost all of Niall's pitches were about telling every single contestant that they're great story tellers.

But Chance did the same in the battles, as he told almost everyone that they could win lol.

I enjoyed Chance more in the blinds. In the battles, Niall did a great job at picking the right songs. (Chance's arrangement for Sorelle / Manasseh was killer tho).

4 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

First of all, Welcome to Idolforums. :w00twave:

Pitches wise, like Misirlou mentioned, Chance was much better than Niall. Almost all of Niall's pitches were about telling every single contestant that they're great story tellers.

But Chance did the same in the battles, as he told almost everyone that they could win lol.

I enjoyed Chance more in the blinds. In the battles, Niall did a great job at picking the right songs. (Chance's arrangement for Sorelle / Manasseh was killer tho).

thank you 

i think story telling is more Niall's lane. i liked Niall on the blinds ,not for great pitches but because he was cute, making jokes, the enthuisiasm , his banter with kel dad so

9 minutes ago, ernia said:

thank you 

i think story telling is more Niall's lane. i liked Niall on the blinds ,not for great pitches but because he was cute, making jokes, the enthusiasm , his banter with kelly

dad son jokes with blake. And chance was more chill . i like them both . i think they are doing great job as newbis (but didnt like that chance let Noivas go)

Edited by ernia

10 minutes ago, ernia said:

thank you 

i think story telling is more Niall's lane. i liked Niall on the blinds ,not for great pitches but because he was cute, making jokes, the enthuisiasm , his banter with kel dad so

Yeah, I agree about the enthusiasm and personality.

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

kick them both out and bring Camila back

in all seriousness yes i prefer camila but niall and chance haven’t bothered me much. i just don’t find either thaaaat good

i would love camilla and Niall together next season, i know they are great friends and would be iconic to see them on the voice 

I've liked Niall as a coach better than most others that have sat in the revolving chair, but I've enjoyed Chance's personality more than anyone else we've had in that chair. I'm fine with both coming back. Hoping Chance's coaching skills/decisions improve though.

Edited by Someone648

8 minutes ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Sorry but it was bound to be said:

-Niall is great, questionable song choices sometimes

-Chance is just bad like top 3 worst coaches bad

my fav is Niall but Chance has made some big mistakes ( letting Noivas go ) and i dont like groups on the finale or minifinale because is not fair 3 voices vs 1 voice.

3 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

I've liked Niall as a coach better than most others that have sat in the revolving chair, but I've enjoyed Chance more than anyone else we've had in that chair. I'm fine with both coming back. Hoping Chance's coaching skills/decisions improve though.

apart from Chance’s tired phrases, he does give a Alicia-esque serene vibe that I enjoy but at the same time he reacts very visibly to performances which is fun

9 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

Chance is a contender for worst coach, I'm wanting John back despite his questionable decisions nowadays. 

Niall is fine, he seems invested in his team, but I would want Camila in his place.

so Niall is in the place of camila ? isn't possible to have them both at the same time next season? i would love to see them together because they are friends 

Chance as a personality is alright. His pitches were good and his reaction to some contestants he really likes are amusing (noivas).

But we arent  even done the prelives yet and he's already made 2 very questionable decisions. Using his steal on Tiana and letting go of NOIVAS. Some would also argue eliminating Nariyella.

Niall is a bit charming. Is clearly very passionate about contestants and hasn't made any head scratching decisions yet.

• Like 2

Niall is doing alright so far. Prefer him over bland Nick. His pitches were definitely weak, but his coaching seems to be better. It's nice to see his enthusiasm for his team, seems very down to earth, and authentic. 

Chance can go, one of the worst coaches for sure. His decision making is something else....his team is shaping up to be one of the worst. John needs to come back, while he wasn't perfect, he was miles ahead of Chance.  

Camila is one of the better newer coaches we have had recently.

Edited by Maxwell
  • Like 3