Best Blind Audition Of Season 23

Hsamid

Who had the best Blind audition this season?  

30 members have voted

1. 1. Pick one

• Cait Martin
    • Ryley Tate Wilson
    • Nariyella
    • Sheer Element
    • Neil Salsich
    • Holly Brand
    • Kala Banham
    • Mariah Kalia
    • Laura Littleton
    • Grace West
    • Gina Miles
    • NOIVAS
    • Tasha Jessen
    • Manasseh Samone
    • JB Somers

My top 12:

1. NariYella
  2. Cait Martin
  3. Ryley Tate Wilson
  4. Kala Banham
  5. Holly Brand
  6. Rachel Christine
  7. Grace West
  8. Mary Kate Connor
  9. NOIVAS
  10. Gina Miles
  11. JB Somers
  12. Neil Salsich

HMs to Kylee, Tasha, EJ, Allie, Sheer Element, and Manasseh

Edited by TheVoiceFan2

Cait and Ryely have a lot of hype, so I'm sure they're gonna get quite a few votes. 

It's between NOIVAS, Grace, Ej, Sorelle, and Cait for me.

I ended up voting for NOIVAS. If it was a multiple choice, I had voted for Sorelle and Ej as well bc I think these three aren't gonna get a lot of votes like others.

8 minutes ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Cait and Ryely have a lot of hype, so I'm sure they're gonna get quite a few votes. 

I ended up voting for NOIVAS. If it was a multiple choice, I had voted for Sorelle and Ej as well bc I think these three aren't gonna get a lot of votes like others.

That's actually why I didn't add them. I figured they wouldn't get much votes if at all based on their reception here.

But if people namedrop their favourite that wasn't listed, I might just replace them with someone that has no votes on the poll, instead of me keeping track.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

@Hsamid putting JB on the poll just for me :wub: HAHA jk. But yeah, he’s my pick.

Probably the one choice i put in there based purely off my personal preference since his reception was surprisingly mid. He's my 3rd favourite male singer after Neil and Ryley, it's the tone for me.

Edited by Hsamid
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, Hsamid said:

Probably the one choice i put in there based purely off my personal preference since his reception was surprisingly mid. He's my 3rd favourite male singer after Neil and Ryley, it's the tone for me.

Chance was spot on with the James Blake comparison. He sounds just like James Blake but without the British accent lol

Edited by FloorWax
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, VintageVoice said:
  1. Neil/NOIVAS/Cait/Kala
  2. JB/Holly/Gina/Ryley
  3. Kate/Rachel/Grace
  4. NariYella
  5. Kylee

...can y'all tell I have no idea who to vote for?

Update: I found a wheel spinner online, put everyone's name in, and decided I'd vote for the person who it landed on.

NOIVAS it is.

• Like 1

Honestly, I know I said differently just yesterday lol, but after some listens and sitting with it, I feel like this is actually pretty easy:

1. Cait

Then:

2. Ryley

3. NOIVAS (surprised he is winning so far, but no complaints)

Then my unpopular picks (well not that unpopular, but I don't think most people would have them ranked high)

4. Tasha

5. Kylee

1. Ryley

2. Cait

3. Kala

4. Neil

Cait and Ryley are interchangeable for my number 1 but I chose Ryley on the poll because I have a feeling Cait will get more votes since IDF more often than not swings towards female powerhouses and against male teens lol.

imo, they're the two most emotive auditions this season and i like the artistic choices they made on their covers more than anyone else. Also helps that they're among the best vocalists we've seen this season as well.

Kala probably has my favourite tone and an all around solid audition, while Neil is the most fun to watch and listen to. 

HM to Nariyella who would probably be here if not for the shaky high notes. 

Edited by Hsamid

9 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

Ooops, forgot to mention Kate. I now have a top 6 bc I don't know who I prefer. Also, HMs to Ryley, Holly, Sheer Element, Gina and Tasha. (I'm may be missing someone, I'm not sure).

Anyways, I think if we base it off of who gave the best technical performance i.e. had the least amount of issues, and showed the most of their vocals capability, then it's Cait for sure. Even tho I liked NOIVAS' the most out of the ones mentioned in the poll.

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, Hsamid said:

I'm pretty surprised Kala isn't a favourite around here. IDF is usually all over indie female singers and she seems like the perfect candidate.

She’s my current favorite within her team, but the whims of the wheel spinner dictated otherwise (it was the only fair way for me to pick who to vote for since otherwise I’d have spent the entire time IDF was down trying to decide who to vote for instead of sleeping).