• Franc West (S15)
    • Shawn Sounds (S16)
    • Jej Vinson (S16)
    • CammWess (S18)
    • Victor Solomon (S20)
    • Paris Winninghan (S21)
    • Justin Aaron (S22)
    • Kevin Hawkins (S22)

It’s either one of the S13 guys or Zaxai for me. Paris is a hell of a vocalist and I get why he’s crushing the poll but looking back his run on the show couldn’t have been more predictable in terms of song choices, which makes him a tad forgettable in my eyes.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Daillon said:

It’s either one of the S13 guys or Zaxai for me. Paris is a hell of a vocalist and I get why he’s crushing the poll but looking back his run on the show couldn’t have been more predictable in terms of song choices, which makes him a tad forgettable in my eyes.

yup, “use me” and “what’s going on” were vocally sound but it was just like why not another song

Tbh I think a lot of these are underrated here, but I’m gonna go with Chris, I loved all his performances (even in pre lives I enjoyed him a little more than Davon). Zaxai is really good too.

Understandable that Paris would win, I just didn’t enjoy his later performances as much as the KO or PO, although those were epic so maybe my expectations were just too high.

• Like 1

After Paris, the remaining contestants in my Top 3 are Shawn Sounds and CammWess, since I enjoyed their runs up to Semis. Justin would probably be my #4 though, since I enjoyed his first five performances.

Zaxai, Davon and DeAndre had very good runs up to playoffs.

9 hours ago, Hamza Tufail said:

My only curiosity here is who will @Hsamid choose between Davon and Patrique. Even tho I have a feeling he's gonna go with Davon, but still it'd be interesting to see.

You're right, Davon is my pick. He has the best combination of tone and vocal ability for me.

Honestly, I really like everyone here and a few of them had the potential to be my number 1 if a few things went right for them. Chris Weaver and Patrique if their runs were longer, Jej and Terrence if they maintained the level of their BA and Blinds.. 

• Like 1

Imma be honest, even though I made this poll, I don’t really have a favorite here, but I voted for Zaxai because I really do love that Cruisin’ performance. Also, I just checked out his channel and he’s got some pretty amazing stuff.

Tiny Desk Submission. Lowkey an indie rock song but his voice adds a soulful touch to it.