Favorite Kim Cruse Performance

erik g

Favorite Kim Cruse performance  

26 members have voted

1. 1. Which is your favorite performance from Kim Cruse?

• Blind Auditions: "Best Part"
    • Battles: "Heartbreak Anniversary" (w/David Andrew)
    • Knockouts: "I Can't Stand the Rain" by Tina Turner
    • Live Playoffs: "I Never Loved a Man (The Way I Love You)" by Aretha Franklin
    • Top 13: "Always On My Mind" by Willie Nelson
    • Top 10: "Love on the Brain" by Rihanna
    • Top 10 Instant Save: "Believe" by Brookes and Dunn
    • Top 8: "Summertime" by Porgy and Bess
    • Top 8 Instant Save: "All By Myself" by Celine Dion

Some of her song choices were just so blah, that it definitely felt like she was getting bussed. I mean, all of her performances were vocally solid and she made a splash with "I Can't Stand the Rain", but I was waiting her entire run for something that was just overwhelmingly powerful. Kim gave us that performance last night with Summertime. 

If Kim had been pimped as much as Omar was, she would absolutely be in our finale. I'm still mad at the terrible pre-live edit and songs Kim got throughout her run, but I'm glad she was still able to shine in spite of all that.

Edited by ikwonic

5 minutes ago, ikwonic said:

Some of her song choices were just so blah, that it definitely felt like she was getting bussed. I mean, all of her performances were vocally solid and she made a splash with "I Can't Stand the Rain", but I was waiting her entire run for something that was just overwhelmingly powerful. Kim gave us that performance last night with Summertime. 

If Kim had been pimped as much as Omar was, she would absolutely be in our finale. I'm still mad at the terrible pre-live edit and songs Kim got throughout her run, but I'm glad she was still able to shine in spite of all that.

Honestly might be unpop, but I think she was even better in the lives than the pre-lives

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KimberlyxKyla said:

i can’t even choose a favorite yet bc they were all so amazing!! her performance of Believe is so underrated though. she sounded gorgeous and i really felt the emotion in her voice!! such a beautiful performance💖

Her country performances in general are underrated. Her always on my mind rendition is gorgeous as well.

• Like 1

19 hours ago, ikwonic said:

I agree.

Not that I didn't think Kim absolutely killed it every night with her song choices. But usually contestants have a song they cover that gives them their defining moment. Chloe had it with Landslide, Wendy had it with aint no way, Jershika with inseparable. I was waiting for that moment with Kim, then summertime happened.