Who will be Bottom 4 next week?

FloorWax

Poll  

67 members have voted

1. 1. Who will be in the bottom next week? (Choose 4)

• Bryce Leatherwood
    • Eric Who
    • Alyssa Witrado
    • Kim Cruse
    • Rowan Grace
    • Devix
    • Justin Aaron
    • Omar José Cardona
    • Brayden Lape
    • Morgan Myles
    • Kique
    • Parijita Bastola
    • bodie

The only ones I´m sure about is Alyssa and Eric.

Probably Rowan, and y"all are gonna kill me for this, but I could see Kim there too. She´s excellent, but the audience just hasn´t responded. Same happened to Gymani last season.

Kim is definitely winning the IS in this scenario though.

Alyssa and Eric for sure, given poor Facebook reception for one + the uphill battle of the double montage for the other.

Kim has struggled to connect with the audience despite being the lone "diva" archetype that tends to do well on the show, so I put her down (controversial and she absolutely will not deserve to end up there).

The last spot I could see going to Devix or Rowan, but it'll really depend on song choice for both. That said, I picked Rowan since she had to be saved and I doubt TPTB will want to risk Camila losing two of her remaining artists in one week (meaning Devix should get better treatment than Rowan next week with songs/audio mixing/etc.).

1 hour ago, VintageVoice said:

Alyssa and Eric for sure, given poor Facebook reception for one + the uphill battle of the double montage for the other.

Kim has struggled to connect with the audience despite being the lone "diva" archetype that tends to do well on the show, so I put her down (controversial and she absolutely will not deserve to end up there).

The last spot I could see going to Devix or Rowan, but it'll really depend on song choice for both. That said, I picked Rowan since she had to be saved and I doubt TPTB will want to risk Camila losing two of her remaining artists in one week (meaning Devix should get better treatment than Rowan next week with songs/audio mixing/etc.).

Same thoughts!

Locks for the Bottom 4:

• Eric Who: I still have no idea who he is
  • Alyssa Witrado: 😐

In Danger:

• Devix: He unfortunately just doesn't stand out that much. He had a bit of a quiet early edit with no leaks and lots of late episodes. With another forgettable performance, he could easily be in the bottom 4. 
  • Kique: He's been a star on Team Gwen, but I don't think minivan will blindly support him like they would someone like Brayden or Justin. I think a bad song choice or a lackluster performance could totally put him in danger

In Decent Standing:

• Kim Cruse: Literally ALL she would need is a Natural Woman level performance and she'd SAIL through the rest of the competition. Her songs choices have been awful though and she could get sent home if she gets a Shadale-esque bus
  • Rowan Grace: Blake giving her his stamp of approval by giving her a CS will probably help her share votes with Blake's country voting block. She's a solid and consistent singer who tends to pick good songs, so I think she'll be okay for at least one more week.

Probably/Definitely Safe:

• Justin Aaron: He will absolutely get more votes than everyone else on Team Gwen, at the very least. Therefore, the only way he'd end up in the Bottom 4 would be if it was all 3 members of Team Gwen + Eric, which is technically possible, but quite unlikely.
  • Brayden Lape/Bryce Leatherwood: I think it's a totally real possibility that any/all of them could completely flop next week, but honestly even if they did, they'd probably still be safe. They'd have to give an OFFENSIVELY bad performance to even be close to being in danger.
  • Omar Cardona: He might be losing a bit of steam, but I think no matter what, there will be 4 people who are more at risk than him (at least going into the first week).

0% Chance of Being in Danger:

• Morgan Myles
  • Parijita Bastola
  • Bodie: He proved that he could still get a PV even without a minivan-friendly song. All he has to do is pick some religious song to dedicate to his kids and he'll be in good standing week after week.

9 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Now that I think about it, I don't think of Rowan as a sure bet for B4.

Young girl, good live singer, Team Blake.

I agree but the problem is who is going to be there instead. Kim has very weak SM but with dedication week coming up I have a feelng she will get a ballad or gospel which miiiight increase her chances. Kique is another option but I can’t see him being B4 either if he keeps performing like that.

13 minutes ago, Daillon said:

I agree but the problem is who is going to be there instead. Kim has very weak SM but with dedication week coming up I have a feelng she will get a ballad or gospel which miiiight increase her chances. Kique is another option but I can’t see him being B4 either if he keeps performing like that.

That's true. Kim's chances will depend on her song choices, really. 

With Kique, I have my doubts. Love that he got PV, and initially I didnt considered him for B4, but on the long run he might be too "cool" for the main demo. We know casual voters still hold power, so he'll also have to rely on them.

The ones I'm sure about being here are Alyssa and Eric, for the moment. We'll see about the other two.

If I had to guess, I'd say it'll be Eric/Alyssa/Kim/Kique. I'll also say I think Rowan's chances of making it far are a bit understated on here. She's a teen girl on Team Blake, and her social media numbers have been really good