The Voice ● S22 ● Spoilers/News/Updates πŸ‚

Someone648

21 hours ago, FloorWax said:

The contestants I expect to deliver live are Omar, Morgan, Bodie, Kim, Parijita, and Justin I guess. Everyone else is a maybe.

Β 

I really wouldn't be surprised if Rowan or Kique end up being great live singers though.

Christina Grimmie is the goat of the voice, she SERVED week by week at live shows. I hope conterstants this season can follow her consitency like that..

Β 

I can see Rowan & Kique deliver too even tho they're young & less experienced. I will NOT surprise if they both make it to finals instead of Morgan/Omar/Parijita/bodie

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

I have to say that Team Gwen has been killing it this season on battles. Not a single weak one from them yet, including the leak.

Β 

Β 

I think part of it is that she has done the best job pairing people. all of her battle pairing make perfect sense. Kique vs Tanner is the only one I'm iffy about, but we haven't seen that battle yet, so.

Β 

imo Parijita vs The Marilynds, Orlando vs Ava, and Emma vs Nia were mismatches.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

I think part of it is that she has done the best job pairing people. all of her battle pairing make perfect sense. Kique vs Tanner is the only one I'm iffy about, but we haven't seen that battle yet, so.

Β 

imo Parijita vs The Marilynds, Orlando vs Ava, and Emma vs Nia were mismatches.

I have my slight doubts about the Kique/Tanner pairing, not because of their talent, but the difference in their voices.Β 

Β 

When you look at Gwen's team as a whole though, I guess it does make sense.

3 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Β 

Around the 0:28 mark they show what they do.Β 

Β 

That's probably how most of the coach's decisions go, they do it themselves but with the "guidance" of a producer.

26 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Β 

That's probably how most of the coach's decisions go, they do it themselves but with the "guidance" of a producer.

Β 

25 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

OK, so they work with TPTB to figure out pairings. TPTB probably comes to the meeting prepared with their own ideas, and gets input from the coaches.Β 

Yep, exactly. Most decisions are a conversation. As they get into the live shows, song choices and arrangements are also a conversation between producers, band, contestant, coachΒ 

7 minutes ago, Angelbright said:

This is so disrespectful how dare youΒ 

Β 

I don't see anything wrong with the comparison? They don't have to be as good as each other to be compared.

Β 

Personally, I don't agree with it because Janice didn't sing anything remotely similar to "Separate Ways", but I don't see how its disrespectful.

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Β 

I don't see anything wrong with the comparison? They don't have to be as good as each other to be compared.

Β 

Personally, I don't agree with it because Janice didn't sing anything remotely similar to "Separate Ways", but I don't see how its disrespectful.

i was thinking radioactive

2 hours ago, Ricky Cabello said:

Β 

Test reply...

Β 

I can't help to join, enjoy this season sm so far!

:thumbsup:Β and hopefully gets better and better through the lives

Β 

54 minutes ago, Daillon said:

Β 

Around the 0:28 mark they show what they do.Β 

thanks, this is interesting

2 hours ago, Misirlou said:

Andrew/Zach and Chello/Constance are both going on Tuesday, but one of them is likely gonna be montaged.

Still believing that Chello vs. Constance will be that pairing.

Β 

That leaves Devix vs. Sasha to be Camila's Monday pairing.

6 hours ago, FloorWax said:

Β 

Β 

The girls that get it get it the girls that don’t (you) don’tΒ 

Any Guesses on Songs this week

Β 

Monday -Β 

Kim Cruse vs David Andrew - TBA

Alyssa Witrado vs Ian Harrison - Happier Than Ever by Billie Eilish

Kique vs Tanner Howe - TBA

Devix vs Sasha Hurtado - TBA

Kevin Hawkins vs Hilary Torchinna - Preach by John Legend

Kate Kalvach vs Madison Hughes - Every Rose Has Its Thorn by Poison

Β 

Tuesday -Β 

Omar Cardona vs Lana Love - TBA

Peyton Aldridge vs Kara McKee - More Than Words by Extreme

Kayla Von Der Heide vs Sadie Bass - Everything I Own by Bread

Andrew Igbocki vs Zach Newbould - TBA

Chello vs Constance Howard - Leave the Door Open by Silk Sonic

Bryce Leatherwood vs The Dryes - TBA

18 hours ago, Ricky Cabello said:

Christina Grimmie is the goat of the voice, she SERVED week by week at live shows. I hope conterstants this season can follow her consitency like that..

Β 

I can see Rowan & Kique deliver too even tho they're young & less experienced. I will NOT surprise if they both make it to finals instead of Morgan/Omar/Parijita/bodie

I see potential in Brayden lape to continue to improve and get better in this season of the voice show competition and I wouldn't be surprised if Brayden lape surprised people in the live shows of the voice showΒ 

• Like 1

29 minutes ago, Doug1985 said:

I see potential in Brayden lape to continue to improve and get better in this season of the voice show competition and I wouldn't be surprised if Brayden lape surprised people in the live shows of the voice showΒ 

I hope he will improve like Rachel Mac

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Gustavo527 said:

Rachel improved since the battles. That hasn't been the case with BraydenΒ 

Yeah I mean I hope Brayden get a growth arc in his KO

Edited by Ottoxxx

41 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

He had not that much competition in that one (Talking about Austin, not about Eva because it would be unfair to judge her since we have barely heard her singing on the show)

Well Austin’s battle was a lot stronger than Brayden’s imo so I’m hoping Brayden at least shows a good bit of improvement from the battle.Β