Team Chance:
Sorelle
Ray Uriel
Jamar Langley
Magnus
NariYella
Tiana Goss (stolen from Niall)
Playoff Pass: Manasseh Samone

Manasseh?? I know she is a Playoff pass but unlike with Ryley, that decision seems to be strategical more than anything.

She is not gonna benefit from not having a KO's performance, that's for sure. Jershika's KO performance was a crucial point on her run 

Edited by Gustavo527
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Who do you think Chance’s TCO is? Ray? 

Team Chance:
Sorelle
Ray Uriel
Jamar Langley
Magnus
NariYella

No clue. 

I think Jamar is pretty good, but his style is not something the audience is gonna like, probably. Manasseh won´t have her KO, so that´s already a disadvantage.

The Ray situation could probably be interpreted 2 ways: A contender that was strong enough to defeat NOIVAS after all the hype he got, or simply a pawn to hand Blake the latter, given how much he wanted him in the blinds. (Or neither, lol)

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Team Chance:
Sorelle
Ray Uriel
Jamar Langley
Magnus
NariYella

Manasseh, I hope :ph34rwave:

I agree with what you said that we shouldn't assume PO pass is automatically going to the coach's favorite. However based on the source comments, I feel like there is reasonable grounds to suspect that Chance might feel so strongly about Manasseh.

As for the audience, idk there's really no minivan bait that I can see, but I remember some people were mad about Manasseh not getting chair turns last season, so hopefully they will watch again and vote for her lol

• Like 1

Chance's best chance for someone the audience will like is a church-reared, gospel force; that's within Chance's background and hence Manasseh/Magnus might be the ones there. But someone Chance vibes with will likely be more hip-hop influenced than that, which is Ray, Jamar and NariYella. One wonders if he can get one of those to "Chris Blue" themselves and go equal parts churchy and hip-hoppy and get the audience to accept.

Edited by jork
  • Like 2

16 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I’m sorry, but I’m not buying into any conspiracies that the brand new coach gave up the TCO to help Blake. :haha: 

We'll know better once the season start airing. The producers are not subtle at all about which contestants they favor over others. Hey, they now even leak the same contestant thrice 🤷

• Like 2

9 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

We'll know better once the season start airing. The producers are not subtle at all about which contestants they favor over others. Hey, they now even leak the same contestant thrice 🤷

Who knows, but I’m not even questioning whether he will advance far in the competition. I have no idea. I’m just saying if he was TCO, had one of the best blind auditions ever, and the battle was basically a draw, Chance likely would have chosen him over Ray. Actually, they probably wouldn’t have been paired in the first place. 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

for fans that aren't passionate enough to regularly post on a forum dedicated to "the voice" (it's me hi im the problem), i think the leaks serve to draw people in for the episodes. thus, i think it's more about compelling people to watch than pushing for a certain artist to win.

• Like 1

There doesn’t seem to be any evidence that Holly is a country singer. She sang a country song for her blind, called, “Mississippi Girl.” Maybe that’s just because she’s from Mississippi, and won Miss Mississippi. Looking at her TikTok and elsewhere, I see Adele and Olivia Rodrigo covers, but no country covers. I admittedly didn’t check everywhere. I don’t get the impression she has the vocals to be a contender. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

Who’s her TCO?

Personally, I think she’s probably hoping for a good KO steal. 

Team Kelly:
Rachel Christine
Cait Martin
Ali
Marcos Covos
Holly Brand
Kala Banham (stolen from Niall)
Playoff Pass: D. Smooth

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1

21 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

There doesn’t seem to be any evidence that Holly is a country singer. She sang a country song for her blind, called, “Mississippi Girl.” Maybe that’s just because she’s from Mississippi, and won Miss Mississippi. Looking at her TikTok and elsewhere, I see Adele and Olivia Rodrigo covers, but no country covers. I admittedly didn’t check everywhere. I don’t get the impression she has the vocals to be a contender. 

I noticed this as well there are country covers out there, but they are from years ago around the time when she was a teenager. Kelly does Google all of her team members to help her figure out how to do her Battle pairings, but there aren't that many recent videos of Holly singing and she did audition with a country song so I could see how it could be a bit confusing for Kelly to figure out her genre. Holly also sings non-country songs like "House of the Rising Sun" with a pretty pronounced southern accent which could also add to the confusion a bit since Kelly herself has a strong accent when she speaks, but not when she sings non-country music. Kelly could interpret Holly singing non-country songs with a southern accent as an attempt to give songs a bit of country flip when it could be that that's just Holly's voice and she doesn't mean for them to sound country at all.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Who’s her TCO?

Team Kelly:
Rachel Christine
Cait Martin
Ali
Marcos Covos
Holly Brand

Way Too Early But Here’s My Power Ranking

1. Holly (Closest to country)

2. D. Smooth (Playoff Pass)

3. Ali (Strongest Indie Girl)

4. Caitlyn (AA Powerhouse)

5. Rachel (Weakest Indie Girl)

6. Marcos (Probable fodder for Caitlyn)

7. Kala (Probable fodder for Ali)

1 minute ago, rhapsody99 said:

I noticed this as well there are country covers out there, but they are from years ago around the time when she was a teenager. Kelly does Google all of her team members to help her figure out how to do her Battle pairings, but there aren't that many recent videos of Holly singing and she did audition with a country song so I could see how it could be a bit confusing for Kelly to figure out her genre. Holly also sings non-country songs like "House of the Rising Sun" with a pretty pronounced southern accent which could also add to the confusion a bit since Kelly herself has a strong accent when she speaks, but not when she sings non-country music. Kelly could interpret Holly singing non-country songs with a southern accent as an attempt to give songs a bit of country flip when it could be that that's just Holly's voice and she doesn't mean for them to sound country at all.

Interesting. At this point, we still don’t know what she did for her battle. She did turn three chairs singing a country song, so I’d be more than happy to be wrong about her abilities. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

Who’s her TCO?

Team Kelly:
Rachel Christine
Cait Martin
Ali
Marcos Covos
Holly Brand

Like I said, I´m liking Ali the most out of this group so far, but realistically, Holly´s probably her best chance if she keeps going country. 

• Like 1

12 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

Team Chance:
Sorelle
Ray Uriel
Jamar Langley
Magnus
NariYella

Way to early for this, but here’s my power ranking.

1. Manasseh (No country leaning contestants, so the playoff pass is first)

2. Jamar (Same fans as chances)

3. NariYella (Four chair turn)

4. Ray (Apparently so good, he beat the second best contestant in the competion).

5. Magnus (Probable fodder for Manasseh or NariYella)

6. Sorelle (KCK3 2.0.)

7. Tiana (Unfortunate Fodder for Jamar or Sorelle)

Edited by Jaffy

@TeamAudraYou didn’t ask, but here’s my paper ranking for Team Niall

1. Ross Clayton (Country Guy)

2. Ryley Tate-Wilson (Carter Rubin 2.0., Playoff Pass)

3. Jerome (AA Powerhouse)

4. Kate (Could take Jerome’s spot if Niall wants gender diversity)

5. Gina (Will either beat Michael or be KO fodder for Kate)

6. Michael (Likely KO Fodder for Gina)

7. EJ (Likely KO Fodder for Jerome)

Other than Walker on Team Blake, the steals on the other three teams feel like the lowest on the pecking order, but who knows?

Edited by Jaffy

8 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

@TeamAudraYou didn’t ask, but here’s my paper ranking for Team Niall

1. Ross Clayton (Country Guy)

2. Ryley Tate-Wilson (Carter Rubin 2.0., Playoff Pass)

3. Jerome (AA Powerhouse)

4. Kate (Could take Jerome’s spot if Niall wants gender diversity)

5. Gina (Will either beat Michael or be KO fodder for Kate)

6. Michael (Likely KO Fodder for Gina)

7. EJ (Likely KO Fodder for Jerome)

Other than Walker on Team Blake, the steals on the other three teams feel like the lowest on the pecking order, but who knows?

I haven’t spent much time on that team yet. I’ll just say I don’t give as much weight to the playoff pass as you have been. The main benefit is they know they won’t get eliminated in the KO, but the fact remains…they LOST their battles. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 1