The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

10 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

I haven’t spent much time on that team yet. I’ll just say I don’t give as much weight to the playoff pass as you have been. The main benefit is they know they won’t get eliminated in the KO, but the fact remains…they LOST their battles. 

I see your point, but I would personally use my playoff pass on someone I thought had a chance (pun intended) to win. I could easily be wrong though. Only time will tell. Honestly, none of team Niall will probably make the finale, but if one does, I think it’ll be Ross or Ryley, but they’ll be in 5th place if they do.

Edited by Jaffy

6 minutes ago, Jaffy said:

I see your point, but I would personally use my playoff pass on someone I thought had a chance (pun intended) to win. I could easily be wrong though. Only time will tell. Honestly, none of team Niall will probably make the finale, but if one does, I think it’ll be Ross.

If they have a chance to win, they would likely win their KO anyway. And if they have a chance to win, you just kneecapped them by declaring them the loser of the battle, and taking away a performance that could have vaulted them to frontrunner status. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

11 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

If they have a chance to win, they would likely win their KO anyway. And if they have a chance to win, you just kneecapped them by taking away a performance that could have vaulted them to frontrunner status. 

@TeamAudraYou’re probably right. I think I’m unfairly manifesting because I like Ryley, Manasseh, D. and MaryKate, and don’t want them to be playoff fodder. Sorry for cheating in our argument/discussion.

I mean, other than predetermined finalists like Alisan and Sawyer, most non team Blake contestants wouldn’t make the finale without their knockout. I.E: DeSz, Jershika, despite their exceptional talent.

Edited by Jaffy

1 hour ago, TeamAudra said:

There doesn’t seem to be any evidence that Holly is a country singer. She sang a country song for her blind, called, “Mississippi Girl.” Maybe that’s just because she’s from Mississippi, and won Miss Mississippi. Looking at her TikTok and elsewhere, I see Adele and Olivia Rodrigo covers, but no country covers. I admittedly didn’t check everywhere. I don’t get the impression she has the vocals to be a contender. 

She is versatile lol

*Once she created her Twitter account she followed mostly country artists tho.

Edited by Voice
  • Like 2
  • Haha 2

Hey so I've been waiting for a response from some people for several days for corrections and it seems like they're all on vacation or something lol

Anyways, this is some of the blinds info we had. Some of it is pretty obvious/we don't have much info on their blinds.

And there may be some errors here.

These are not taping-specific.

JB Somers - TBA (Joni Mitchell). Turned at least Kelly. Picked KELLY.

Marcos Covos - TBA (Selena). Turned Kelly and Blake. Picked KELLY.

Katie Beth Forakis - TBA. Default to KELLY.

D. Smooth (TBA) - Turned at least KELLY.

Manasseh Samone (TBA) - Turned at least CHANCE.

Jamar Langley (TBA) - Turned at least Chance and Blake. Picked CHANCE.

Ray Uriel (TBA) - Turned at least CHANCE.

Tiana Goss (TBA) - Default to NIALL.

Talia Smith (TBA) - Default to NIALL. (possibly last chair turn)

Jerome Godwin (pov - Ariana Grande) - Turned at least NIALL.

Michael B. Williams (Save Your Tears - The Weeknd) - Default to NIALL.

Grace West (TBA) - Turned Blake, Niall, and Chance. Picked BLAKE.

Tasha Jessen (TBA) - Turned Blake, Niall, and Chance. Picked BLAKE.

Walker Wilson (Hurricane - Band of Heathens) - Default to BLAKE.

*other updates:

Laura Littleton (Sign of the Times - Harry Styles). - Turned Kelly, Blake, and Niall. Kelly BLOCKED Blake. Picked NIALL.

Edited by Someone648
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 5

1 minute ago, Someone648 said:

Hey so I've been waiting for a response from some people for several days for corrections and it seems like they're all on vacation or something lol

Anyways, this is some of the blinds info we had. Some of it is pretty obvious/we don't have much info on their blinds.

*other updates:

Laura Littleton (Sign of the Times - Harry Styles). - Turned Kelly, Blake, and Niall. Kelly BLOCKED Blake. Picked NIALL.

Yay! More spoilers!

• Like 1

Marcos singing Selena on both blinds and battles.

And Walker is a one chair turn. By this point we should already know this means nothing in the long run. Indeed, he's probably the biggest wildcard right now. And taste on that song choice.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 2

4 minutes ago, Misirlou said:

Marcos singing Selena on both blinds and battles.

And Walker is a one chair turn. By this point we should already know this means nothing in the long run. Indeed, he's probably the biggest wildcard right now. And taste on that song choice.

How do you know Walker is a 1-chair? 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Someone648 said:

*other updates:

Looks like Kelly blocked the wrong coach, because not only did she not get him, the other coach she could have blocked was bandmates with the original singer.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Boston026 said:

I am shocked that Kelly didn’t turn for Grace. I know she has some female country artists on her team, but I think Grace is the best one of the bunch. Her tone is good.

For her, it seemed she already "had two female country artists" at the time.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, TeamAudra said:

There doesn’t seem to be any evidence that Holly is a country singer. She sang a country song for her blind, called, “Mississippi Girl.” Maybe that’s just because she’s from Mississippi, and won Miss Mississippi. Looking at her TikTok and elsewhere, I see Adele and Olivia Rodrigo covers, but no country covers. I admittedly didn’t check everywhere. I don’t get the impression she has the vocals to be a contender. 

wow lol did not recognize that song until relistening bc of how different it sounded (i missed the first part bc it was muted)

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Was that Dexter and Dalton’s battle song?

That battle gave one of the most significant incorrect result spoilers I can remember

No, this is the song Laine Hardy auditioned with for Idol (the first time I believe?)

Also iconic flop source :wub:

Edited by Someone648
  • Haha 1