The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

11 hours ago, Misirlou said:

I believe they did use to do that in earlier seasons.  Not for coaching but just for filming segments hanging out. 

:unsure: they did? I don't remember that lol

I don’t think video posting order will be the performance order. They need to show Grace as the Blake’s last rehearsal. Pretty sure Blake is gonna say you’re my last rehearsal to Grace. At least TB’s last performance should be Grace unless TPTB manipulate it. 

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Voice said:

IMG-1008.jpg

Someone sent this screenshot to me. I doubt it’s true 😂 Idk where it’s from I’m not familiar with that format.

There is zero chance this is true. 

ETA how would that even give Blake a clear path to victory if Gina got more than either of his artists. I bet people will believe it though. 

Edited by jem128

8 minutes ago, ammonium said:

I don’t think video posting order will be the performance order. They need to show Grace as the Blake’s last rehearsal. Pretty sure Blake is gonna say you’re my last rehearsal to Grace. At least TB’s last performance should be Grace unless TPTB manipulate it. 

Its in the order of the ananouncments. They announced Grace first, then D Smooth, Gina, Sorelle, and then NOIVAS

16 minutes ago, Voice said:

IMG-1008.jpg

Someone sent this screenshot to me. I doubt it’s true 😂 Idk where it’s from I’m not familiar with that format.

That's from Reddit

Edited by Maxwell
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, ammonium said:

That is a damn good point. I didn’t even think about that aspect of it. 

Last chair turn, last remaining original team member, last rehearsal…

• Like 1

1 minute ago, QueenMae16 said:

S18 vibes where some vlog "found" the votes and presented around those numbers as well.

AI has at least 20 million votes every round(In real time, without west coast) I doubt The Voice has that much fewer people voting.

20 million? Don’t they usually have only like 5 million viewers total?

6 minutes ago, jem128 said:

20 million? Don’t they usually have only like 5 million viewers total?

Yeah but you can vote 10 times for any artist you want and there is 3 different ways to vote so I think that number is probably pretty accurate.

Edited by QueenKalie
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, QueenMae16 said:

S18 vibes where some vlog "found" the votes and presented around those numbers as well.

AI has at least 20 million votes every round(In real time, without west coast) I doubt The Voice has that much fewer people voting.

Yeah, but they can vote up to 10 times for each artist.The Voice had about 5 million viewers Monday night, and only one vote per was allowed. 

Edited by TeamAudra
  • Like 2

Ryley's set for the final would have been perfect!

Waiting for Gina and NOIVAS. I don't know why, but I feel like Grace is singing Martina..

opener: Sorelle

closer: NOIVAS (if they wanted a grand finale as Victor/Omar) or Gina (in this case, Grace performs before her)

TPTB are very manipulative, but I doubt they care enough about Blake winning to alter the results on one of the two nights that viewers are allowed to vote this season. Besides, the "somewhat rigged" Top 5 doesn't solve the Grace and NOIVAS vote splitting issue that could lead to a Gina/Niall win.

If it did happen, TPTB probably wanted Chance to have a finalist and Kelly to have her favorite team member since she isn't coaching next season. 

• Like 1