The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

15 minutes ago, Voice said:

Apparently there was more criticism from Blake towards Cait that wasn’t shown and she said it made her really upset and she was unable to accept the praise from Chance and Kelly. Kala said it was also hard for her to accept praise because of how upset Cait looked. It seems they both were tearing up in the live while talking about it.

ugh this is so sad, i feel bad for Cait!

did she say anything about whether she was feeling sick or something during the performance? she looked pained throughout it and that was my first guess, but i feel like something was off even if not that. 

respectfully, Blake doesn't have any basis to criticize Cait b/c he can't even hum to Whitney in tune probably /hj. 

if Cait or any of her friends is reading this we r on ur side !! ur an icon legend moment and blake is not all the man you need to be listening to 🙄

• Like 6

5 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Cait and Kala were talking about how annoyed they are when people post spoilers on YouTube comments. I agree, since it ruins everything for us users that are more responsible with them

i love them for this. just so tragic that Cait took such a hit with those comments because she's such an incredible singer

Edited by QueenCami

If I was Kelly, I would have politely(or a bit passive-aggressively) told Blake to chill on those comments, especially if he literally didn't have anything positive to say.

Sounds like it was exaggerated a little bit, or likely that Blake was having a bad day.

Edited by QueenMae16

this is a good opportunity to remind everyone that you can message Cait (or any contestant !!!) and share some kind words to her; she might not see it but if she does it'll probably brighten her day and/or help her feel better about this whole situation, especially if she knows that she has a ton of people who support her!!!

• Like 4

1 minute ago, Maxwell said:

Cait saved the live, ya'll better watch in case it gets taken down soon.

It may haha. Kala was originally live by herself and said that @nbcthevoice joined and she hurried and joined Cait’s live 😂

• Haha 1

4 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

did Cait say Blake called her “a piece of trash” verbatim or was that user just exaggerating?

No, he didn’t actually call her that (I hope not anyway).

She said that with his comments, that’s basically what he was saying.

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

did Cait say Blake called her “a piece of trash” verbatim or was that user just exaggerating?

💀 there is no way he said that. I assume that’s how she felt hearing his comments. 

I hope she is beyond over it at this point. He is one person and it was one performance. Not to mention one that there has been a ton of praise for across the board. 

Edited by jem128
  • Like 1

Just now, Maxwell said:

Cait said Blake was "tearing her apart" and that he had nothing positive to say....

How can you watch that whole 2 minute performance and not have one positive comment? I can easily come up with three

• Like 2

I don’t agree with what Blake said or how he appeared to have said it, but I can’t help but feel like Cait may be playing into the drama of it all a little bit knowing no one agrees with him. I just watched a bit of the live and she said something about how Blake just doesn’t like her very much. However my memory is that he was complimentary of her the first two rounds. 🤷‍♀️ Interested to hear what if anything is said during playoffs. 

Edited by jem128
  • Like 2