The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

I just watched Sorelle's battle with my aunt who is basically the ultimate minivan. She said the girls sound like a bunch of cats meowing. I feel like Sorelle's future is very clear despite the song choices 😅🤣

Edited by SNI2
  • Haha 8
  • Sad 1

18 minutes ago, SNI2 said:

I just watched Sorelle's battle with my aunt who is basically the ultimate minivan. She said the girls sound like a bunch of cats meowing. I feel like Sorelle's future is very clear despite the song choices 😅🤣

Tell us who she ended up liking!

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Mathacoo200315 said:

Is it true that when the coaches turn, they don’t have the button sound in studio, and add it in post production?

8 hours ago, Cookie73 said:

Yes

Not always true.  I watched a virtual Blind taping, and the button sound was there.

Edited by Rodney

1 hour ago, Cookie73 said:

Do you remember what taping it was

Yes.  It was the third taping of season twenty's Blinds.  The tapings in which Durell, Rachel, Jose, and Lindsay got turns.  I heard the button sound for each of them.

However, I also saw one of the Battle tapings -- when Andrew got stolen after losing to Raine -- and there was definitely no button sound when Blake went for the steal.  So yeah, sometimes, it's there for the tapings, and sometimes, it's not.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, Rodney said:

However, I also saw one of the Battle tapings -- when Andrew got stolen after losing to Raine -- and there was definitely no button sound when Blake went for the steal.  So yeah, sometimes, it's there for the tapings, and sometimes, it's not.

That would make sense bc I was told when he went to steal for Ainae, she had no idea. In part because she was already almost off the set and literally didn’t see it, but I imagine she would’ve heard something and had known about it, but I was told that she wasn’t given the chance to come back to stage or retape or anything. 

1 hour ago, Someone648 said:

That would make sense bc I was told when he went to steal for Ainae, she had no idea. In part because she was already almost off the set and literally didn’t see it, but I imagine she would’ve heard something and had known about it, but I was told that she wasn’t given the chance to come back to stage or retape or anything. 

Actually, the steal light didn't even go off, because Blake had missed his chance.  He tried to, but forgot that he had to do it while she was still walking down the steps, and only during that time.

Edited by Rodney
  • Like 1

22 minutes ago, taylanastan said:

Sorry I haven’t been on in a week why is there no new ep tonight?

Clip show for Blinds, Battles, and Blake.  I'm not watching, myself.

Might be because the Easter weekend just ended, and some people are still getting home from it.

3 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

Also, we get a leak on Friday this week! I’m excited for that

it’s going to either Holly/Rachel (Reaction to Reba shown/Kelly saying that they both did amazing after performing) or Cait/Kala.

A steal from Kelly’s team (She screamed) was shown. I couldn’t tell who it was. 

Edited by Voice

Just now, jem128 said:

The only reason I think this is unlikely is because wasn’t he the last leak we got?

Maybe…there was a little sarcasm, but I think it’s a decent possibility. 

I think Grace/Neil could be the leak the second week, since it will be the only steal for that episode. 

6 minutes ago, Voice said:

it’s going to either Holly/Rachel (Reaction to Reba shown/Kelly saying that they both did amazing after performing) or Cait/Kala.

A steal from Kelly’s team (She screamed) was shown. I couldn’t tell who it was. 

I would take either pairing as the leak. All of them have been really good so far

• Like 1