The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

6 hours ago, VintageVoice said:

If Chloe auditioned earlier than Allie and Carlos in taping 5 and Chance was running low on spots, it’s entirely possible he passed up on Allie and Carlos because he wanted artists who it’d make sense to pair with his already-acquired team members in the battles.

It's strange how Kelly and Blake don't think of that.  They often get one artist or act in a lane they like, and then not turn for anyone else in that lane to keep it clear for them, but then have the result of having that artist or act in an awkward Battle pairing because they didn't think to get at least one more in that lane.  Kelly, in particular, only picks up one Latin singer if she's able and then passes up all others, even though a second one would make for a fair Battle pairing.  And two seasons ago, after getting Girl Named Tom, she passed on KCK3 and almost passed on Jim & Sasha because she wanted to keep the lane clear for one group (although she's very lucky that their Battle pairing with Kinsey worked out very well).  It's just mind-boggling on their parts.

1 hour ago, QueenCami said:

those two seconds beat 90% of the auditions so far imo.. so curious how that fits into as it was, i completely forgot that was her song choice!

i feel like theres no way she actually chose that song for herself but idk… looks like she made it work anyway

I can tell it will be one of my favorite auditions of the season. If only NariYella wasn’t Chance’s last team member, we would have already gotten to see it and this week would have had another standout audition

55 minutes ago, erik g said:

Anyways so the only auditions i'm really excited too see are Cait's and NariYella's. I'm also interested in Gina so i'm excited to see hers too. 

yeah same i'm super excited for Cait and NariYella. also expecting solid auditions from others, but i'm not super excited because i haven't gotten very invested pre-season

9 minutes ago, Cookie73 said:

I can tell it will be one of my favorite auditions of the season. If only NariYella wasn’t Chance’s last team member, we would have already gotten to see it and this week would have had another standout audition

oh well, last episode was a little sleepy but that just means week 3 will be super good !!! so excited, and if we're lucky we'll get Cait two days from now!

2 minutes ago, QueenCami said:

yeah same i'm super excited for Cait and NariYella. also expecting solid auditions from others, but i'm not super excited because i haven't gotten very invested pre-season

oh well, last episode was a little sleepy but that just means week 3 will be super good !!! so excited, and if we're lucky we'll get Cait two days from now!

I knew we weren’t getting Grace and NariYella this week and the sneak peek was Ryley, so I was hoping this week would have more auditions I really liked. I hope Cait is the sneak peek for Episode 5 because I am desperate for a great audition right now. 

• Like 1

Just now, Cookie73 said:

I knew we weren’t getting Grace and NariYella this week and the sneak peek was Ryley, so I was hoping this week would have more auditions I really liked. I hope Cait is the sneak peek for Episode 5 because I am desperate for a great audition right now. 

yeah, i think one of the factors that makes me particularly curious about Cait's audition is that i was expecting something kinda toned down like her cover of "Landslide" (which is stunning btw!), but the clip we got definitely showed off her powerhouse side 👀 so i'm super curious how she integrated that into a pretty sleepy song!

• Like 2

Just now, Carebear1999 said:

As of now

Niall's seems to be Ryley. (love him)

Chance's seems to be Sorelle. (love them)

Both of their auditions were phenomenal

We will see with Blake and Kelly soon.  

Fair enough. I thought you knew the answer based on your previous comment, but you ducked it. :P

• Haha 8

31 minutes ago, TeamAudra said:

Fair enough. I thought you knew the answer based on your previous comment, but you ducked it. :P

ducked what?

I answered your question.

They were saying that 90% of the auditions weren't better when clearly Ryley and Sorelle did really great and Chance has kind of proven who the TCO is on his team since he has Sorelle on his Instagram and collaborated with them.

Edited by Carebear1999

3 minutes ago, Carebear1999 said:

ducked what?

I answered your question.

They were saying that 90% of the auditions weren't better when clearly Ryley and Sorelle did really great and Chance has kind of proven who the TCO is on his team since he has Sorelle on his Instagram and collaborated with them.

Your comment led me to believe you were talking about one person. Honestly, it doesn’t even matter that much. I was just wondering who you thought it was. 

Let's not act like we don't know who the TCO/front runner is, angelbright”

• Haha 1

Just now, TeamAudra said:

Your comment led me to believe you were talking about one person. Honestly, it doesn’t even matter that much. I was just wondering who you thought it was. 

Let's not act like we don't know who the TCO/front runner is, angelbright”

I meant THE TCO for each team.

It's obvious that Sorelle is one, and Ryley is one. Minivan will love them (more than likely) 

• Haha 1

It will be interesting to see whether Ryley's views translate to votes. If he continues to give good performances, Ryley could end up winning as 15-year-old Carter Rubin did in season 19. I think the show's longtime viewers will like Niall well enough to vote for his team members.

• Like 4

Considering the season is so short, we don´t even have time for a good ol´IDF snowflake killer to surface, and I mean that they would get voted over the loved ones by the audience rather than their coach picking them. On paper I would have expected it to be Ryley, but he´s getting a lot of love here, so.

Ross probably would have been one.

Edited by Misirlou

6 minutes ago, Gustavo527 said:

Maybe the Top 2 can be Grace vs Ryley?? 👀

Without seeing the performances, I'm assuming Noivas is gonna be in top 2. Maybe I'll change my mind after seeing the reception for his later performances. You know it's kinda hard to imagine Blake not getting Top 2/2 in his Final season.