The Voice ♦️ S23 ♦️ Spoilers/News/Updates 🌼

Someone648

6 hours ago, Carebear1999 said:

You all do realize this really doesn't matter. The numbers don’t equal actual votes when the show will go live lol

It doesn’t completely matter but after seasons of watching FB, it would be unwise to discount it completely IMO. If someone is dominant on FB every round of the pre-lives, they’re almost guaranteed into the finale. 

You can also be like Jershika who had the lowest FB stats of all the blinds but had the highest or second-highest in the KOs. The reaction to that video singlehandedly told us that perhaps Paris and Jershika could get PVs on their respective teams, and look what happened.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, QueenCami said:

I agree with your point that social media reactions do not necessarily translate to votes (Jej is a great example). I don't think this case in particular is the best example though, since we don't actually know if those reactions would have translated to votes, because she didn't make it to the lives.

In any case, I'm not convinced that NOIVAS getting low social media numbers really means anything yet.

There are plenty of examples over the years for whatever scenario you dream up. 

NOIVAS numbers have to mean something. We just don’t know what it is. 

• Like 1

Just realized that NOIVAS hasn’t sang anything that’s been made past 1971 and Ryley potentially hasn’t sang anything made before 2018 (depends on which Jacob Collier song he sang)

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FloorWax said:

Just realized that NOIVAS hasn’t sang anything that’s been made past 1971

A Change is Gonna Come (1964)

Jealous Guy (1971)

I Put a Spell on You (1956)

Come Together (1969)

Two songs written and sung by John Lennon too, in Beatles and solo career.

Edited by Misirlou
  • Like 1

6 minutes ago, FloorWax said:

Just realized that NOIVAS hasn’t sang anything that’s been made past 1971 and Ryley potentially hasn’t sang anything made before 2018 (depends on which Jacob Collier song he sang)

Interesting. Grace’s known songs are from 1987, 1977, 1984. Way back to when minivan was in their prime.

Edited by TeamAudra

4 hours ago, Angelbright said:

Do y’all remember that they just didn’t like her team ? If Gymani and Libianca was team Ariana I think they would’ve been in the finale cuz Ari stans actually liked them

I kind of agree with this though. Idk about those specific examples, since Gymani was not that liked even on Team Kelly, and Libianca's style would not get Minivan votes (which are necessary to get far either way). But even on Team Blake, with those song choices and performances I don't think they were gonna vote Jim & Sasha through.

I think it's possible that she did have some sort of fanbase advantage, just not enough to get such a polarizing (honestly, generally disliked) act to the finals. What Ryleigh and Holly were doing wasn't going to work for a finalist either, no matter what team.

2 minutes ago, StarWalker1 said:

Pretty sure Matthew Schuler (S5) has that record still

Anthony Riley is technically faster, but for Matthew's they actually turned at the same time

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Carebear1999 said:

You forgot the block though. This makes NOIVAS fastest 4-chair turner with a Block

You really do come from Stan Twitter :haha:

Hey guys, did you know Neil holds the record for the fastest Blake has ever used his block on a contestant on a season with two brand new coaches? /s

• Haha 15

I'm obviously the most excited to see Grace's performance. But I'll say tho, Even tho I'm not a fan yet, I'm still interested to see how Ryley, Gina, Cait, and NariYella performed?

As it was seems like a cool song choice. One night Only is a very bold choice. I love TOTGA, I also really really loved Lana Love's performance of this song, so I might like her (Gina's) performance as well.

Also, can't wait to see how Ryley sounds? lol. I haven't checked much on him, but he did beat Michael and a couple others in the POs, and apparently he was a four chair turn, so maybe I'm in for a surprise? 🤔

Edited by Hamza Tufail
  • Like 1

17 hours ago, QueenCami said:

is noivas’ backstory included in the audition video on facebook

No, and I think the lack of backstory contributed to the lack of shared/views. IDF doesn’t love the backstories, but most of the tv audience gets invested into people that way. 

5 minutes ago, seak05 said:

No, and I think the lack of backstory contributed to the lack of shared/views. IDF doesn’t love the backstories, but most of the tv audience gets invested into people that way. 

None of the videos on Facebook include the backstories. 

Team Niall's Instagram views are very high. Kala's Instagram post on Voice official account recently received 1 million views. However, they are not receiving that many likes.

Sheer element with 35.3K likes, NOIVAS with 34.7K likes, and Holly with 32.3K likes are leading.

Edited by Arsh